Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know she's lost weight, is it something she's been sharing? I stopped following a while ago because the shopping addiction and Amazon aff links were getting right on my norks. Just had a quick look and she doesn't look any different.
Yeah she's posted about it, alongside her fitness journey. A bit too much from my perspective and loads more outfit posts now. Just something I'd noticed.

Reactions: 1
She never did the GRWM until she lost weight, in fact she used to take the piss of others doing them.

Reactions: 6
I also think it's interesting how much more body checking is going on now she's lost some weight. Like it's constant to the point I want to unfollow
Tbh, I've recently lost a stone and I bang on about it all the time 😂

Almost 46, peri menopausal and it was very very difficult. So I tell anyone who will give me a pat on the back 😂

• Heart
Tbh, I've recently lost a stone and I bang on about it all the time 😂

Almost 46, peri menopausal and it was very very difficult. So I tell anyone who will give me a pat on the back 😂
Tell me your secret!! Without going OT 🤪 but I’m
Also in this danger zone, have put on a few middle aged pounds and cannot shift them! I do all the right things and nothing changes. Fair play to you and Kate and anyone else who manages it❤

It was always hard to tell what size Kate really was because so much if the stuff she wore was big and baggy, but in that photo with the short skirt and loafers, you can definitely see her weight loss.
Have to say, well done to her. She looks good.

Reactions: 5
Tell me your secret!! Without going OT 🤪 but I’m
Also in this danger zone, have put on a few middle aged pounds and cannot shift them! I do all the right things and nothing changes. Fair play to you and Kate and anyone else who manages it❤
You may not like this, but here goes.....

1 Stop drinking 🫣
2 Up water intake
3 Try and include more protein
4 Decaffeinated coffee (so I can sleep better)
5 Don't eat late
6 Exercise

Number 1 has had the biggest impact.

Hope that helps!

• Heart
I do the 16:8 fasting thing most days of the week and it’s definitely helped reduce the old belly.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
More protein less carbs (I have no carbs in the week), drinks lots of water 500ml before anything else in the morning, no snacks in between meals. Eat by 8pm. I cheat of a weekend (eating carbs & wine) but try & stick to the plan in the week. It works for me

Reactions: 4
@Wifo1976

I forgot to add and I think this is really important. Take each day as it comes, don't look too far ahead. It's not like when we were teens and could lose 7lb in a week, it takes time, it's slow progress, but it's definitely doable ❤

• Heart
@Wifo1976

I forgot to add and I think this is really important. Take each day as it comes, don't look too far ahead. It's not like when we were teens and could lose 7lb in a week, it takes time, it's slow progress, but it's definitely doable ❤
Thank you, I have invariably at some point done all these things but perhaps need a reset. In the throes of peri menopause and the main thing is energy levels and lack of sleep. I exercise (strength and cardio) 4 times a week, rarely drink but I probably need to up my protein and monitor my snacks 🤪! Sorry to derail but thank you all 🫶🏽.

• Heart
She seems to have bought lots more friends with all her links and wearing more designer gear…. Frequenting expensive restaurants. She really is a lady who lunches now a caricature of her former self.

I like those green flares though.
I have these which are similar!

Reactions: 2
Kate must make a fortune from affiliated links! It’s weird because she’s become more and more frumpy and middle aged. She looked great when she worked at Warner. Another interesting Instagram account bites the dust

Yes, I like her blog too, but getting bored of her stories/reels etc. Now just continuously showing off getting ready which thefashionablepan does too, I really don't need to see any of this crap!