Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she act like googling green Nike trainers is important or something special she's providing. And why do people message her to ask about green Nike trainers. Can't they Google themselves or is messaging an influencer and getting them to do this something special for them.

Or is it all made up😂😂😂I really don't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She seems to have gone into more of a shopping frenzy than normal. Is her favorite Freepeople or is it Suzann? I guess whoever sends her the most freebies or commissio!

Reactions: 2
Little spree is advertising fat face now 🫣 very authentic 😑
I used to absolutely love Little Spree. I think it was Sarah and someone else at some stage. They did they whole Isobel Marant look using some brilliant high street brands and ideas. They helped me such much having had mg kids and feeling a bit lost.
Little spree now has a new name ?Doceur and feels like she has lost her way. Lots of work with brands that feel like inauthentic partnering and also links to £1000 dresses.
Such a shame.

Reactions: 5
I just ignore all that shite. The dilly thingy looks quite nice. The jumpsuit not so much - but she’s selling loads, so what do I know..
---
Sarah looks bloody awful in the photos though - so unflattering

Reactions: 5
Serious shopping addiction, doubt she goes a day without buying something, and those trainers are hideous.

Reactions: 6
She must spend a fortune on top of all the freebies I do like the Gucci's but they'll date quickly as they're so 'now'.

I'm all for treating yourself and enjoying your wages but she's definitely a shoppaholic

Reactions: 3
Perhaps we should club together and pay for therapy she definitely has a shopping addiction. She would probably do a reveal then start flogging with a discount code though.

Reactions: 2