Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought that too! So much money yet looks like a student house! They also come across as try hard trendy parents.
cannot bear all the ads!! No Kate, I don’t believe you would normally buy clothes from White Stuff and Fat Face!

Reactions: 9
I love a dress generally but those Kemi Telford ones are bloody awful and SO overpriced. Also, just thinking... I would guess that Kate's not really doing any freelance music type work (as in her actual profession) at the moment so it just goes to show how much she must make from swipe ups and ads.

Reactions: 2
Emperors new clothes. Maybe it's a middle aged London thing and I know I keep repeating myself but....who wears all these baggy dresses. I might be in my 40s in Scotland 😃 but I never see anyone wearing them. So ugly.

I don't know. Loads of influencers wear tit like that. I guess they're all in their own echo chamber photographing the same stuff.

I can just see my pals faces if I turned up for a day out like that. They'd piss themselves.

Some of the drop waist/buffet dresses I don’t mind, but then I’m saggy, menopausal and ... in London! 😂😂 The price of the Kemi Telford ones is eye-watering however, AND they’re so fugly! Then there’s all the table cloth (sorry, ‘gingham’) ones she salivates over. Honestly, she’s a middle-aged woman pitching to other middle-aged women. Does she know her audience or does she and her followers really love the twit’s picnic look? Then there’s the tank tops and Grenson’s clogs she’s trying to shill with her add links. 🤮 🤮

Anyway, anyone else think it’s hilarious she gave away the L’Oreal products she was gifted a few weeks ago, but is clinging on to the Perricone MD ones for dear life? She’s so shallow ... and her expensive haircut is tit!

Reactions: 4
I've come to the conclusion that most of them will sell/promote anything recently (even if they like it or not) but they make sure they keep the good tit!! They probably know their time will be up soon, especially if we have anymore variant strains of Covid and then more lockdowns or restrictions, the companies they have shared partnerships with or do Ads/Gifted items for, will no longer exist and they'll all have to get real jobs (or be out of a job!!) What a shame!! I tend to scroll past most of them now or unfollow.

Just found this thread. I used to really like her, but yes she’s gone over to the dark side now. Although, I still enjoy her weekly blog, at least she bothers to do one still, most stop when the ads come flying in, although it’s endless opportunities for swipe ups I guess 🤷‍♀️.

As for the expensive haircut 😭 it’s awful, looks so fluffy and shaggy. Not a good look!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it’s a really bad cut for the shape of her face, but my hairdresser warns me if she thinks a hairstyle would be a mistake.

She suits it better shorter. It drags her face down now and accentuates how long her face is.
It does. She actually has really nice hair. Darn it but I feel really bloody sorry for her. We’ve all had unfortunate/bad haircuts but when you’ve larged up going to a trendy and expensive salon as part of living the shill life there’s no real room to say ‘my haircut is tit.’ Anybody think she blagged (tried to) a mahoosive discount for the cut to tart them all over her Insta?

Reactions: 5