Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missmarplesknitting

Now a Lululemon sponsored post. Why on earth would a brand like that pay her for a post. She the least sporty influencer ever. I think the only time I've seen her in leggings they were free fro sweaty betty. I just don't get it. I buy a lot of sportswear like this and she would never influence me to buy it.

Reactions: 8

Missmarplesknitting

Totally agree. I do wonder if I'm just over these types of blogs as I'm so sick of seeing the over consumption of things we don't need. You'd think most people have enough clothes to last them a long time.

She needs a hobby other than spending

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Anyone else follow her at all? I really like her. She seems quite down to earth and a bit of a laugh. She posts some nice fashion and home stuff.
Also has a sister site wheresmykitties. Big Dave is my personal favourite 😽

I think she's a normal women who shopped too much and became an influencer by default. She loves the all the free stuff that comes with it all but obviously feels uncomfortable with all the extroverted behaviour that is expected with being an influencer.
It’s that Spider-Man thing isn’t it, I don’t like those movies but about living long enough to become the villain ? 😂

It’s difficult because there are so many people with cool homes & amazing style that you want to follow for that, but when they reach that tipping point brands naturally become interested - then they’ve got to flog us shit or they become hyper consumers and it repulses you. It’s so hard to get the balance right.

It’s impossible for them to remain good and pure sharing just honest and slightly aspirational cool girlTM content that’s actually enjoyable. The transition of this thread from stan hood to eurgh is testament to this!

Dizzy

VIP Member
They put PR because they think it makes them look less like beggers and more like they're doing a job, providing a service - nope, they're just accepting free shit to whack on their stories in the hope that us plebs will use the swipe up and make them even more money.

• Heart

Dizzy

VIP Member
Kate’s doing a raffle for 2 handbags - over £10k raised already. Fair play, that’s a good thing to do.

• Heart

zetta buttons

VIP Member
I’d love to stalk her Vinted tbh. I can’t find it 😞.

I agree about the gifted holiday. Good thing HMRC are coming after them all for gifted stuff. You’ll be paying tax on that holiday soon Kate. Enjoy it while it lasts 😘.

Reactions: 7
Why am I not surprised the jacket she’s wearing in her new grid post is one that she featured on her blog post on Sunday that she said she liked... and abracadabra she’s been given one as a pr gift 🙄
Mrs Grabby.

• Wow

carolinefg

I have always liked Kate and think she usually comes off very well compared to others, although her level of consumerism is off the scale. But she’s on the beg today! Sad to see! Buy your own mattress, you’re clearly absolutely loaded!

• Haha

Dizzy

VIP Member
I never look at her blog now and rarely watch her stories. I think her style is such a mess these days 🤷🏼‍♀️

Libertine

VIP Member
Old Kate is making serious coin with her boring flat lays and affiliate links. I want to joke that she’ll just transition to granny outfits as she ages, but I think she’s already there.

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
If you are writing a review for the business, it’s an advertisement. Her IG account is for advertising not public relations. Why are they all so ashamed of disclosing ads? 😑

317A1A96-A788-4EEB-8261-99A8490C25D7.jpeg

• Heart