Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post about the hire car is the first I remember ever seeing her annoyed. She always seems to live a lovely gifted life..... obviously the car hire place doesn't believe going out there way for a London influencer 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I refuse to believe people message her and ask her to find things like loafers. Also no way would she think I'll spend my time selflessly looking for stuff for someone I don't know. Utter shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Old Kate is making serious coin with her boring flat lays and affiliate links. I want to joke that she’ll just transition to granny outfits as she ages, but I think she’s already there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seems like a pretty serious shopping addiction that she has, buying cowboy boots….knowing full well she’ll rarely wear them. I think she must buy something new everyday. On top of all the free tit she gets.

Reactions: 4
What’s this 103 bollocks….it’s such a sloppy way of getting affiliate links in.

Reactions: 2
I also think it's interesting how much more body checking is going on now she's lost some weight. Like it's constant to the point I want to unfollow

Reactions: 4
I also think it's interesting how much more body checking is going on now she's lost some weight. Like it's constant to the point I want to unfollow
How do you know she's lost weight, is it something she's been sharing? I stopped following a while ago because the shopping addiction and Amazon aff links were getting right on my norks. Just had a quick look and she doesn't look any different.

I don't think the weight loss has been huge. I think she said it was maybe 3/4 stone and a dress size just by cutting down on booze, some exercise, being more mindful of what she eats. Fair play to her, it's easy to whack it on during them menopause years, much harder to get it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't think the weight loss has been huge. I think she said it was maybe 3/4 stone and a dress size just by cutting down on booze, some exercise, being more mindful of what she eats. Fair play to her, it's easy to whack it on during them menopause years, much harder to get it off.
Absolutely fair play to her. TBH that's kind of why I was asking, as I'm always keen for tips - I'm bang in that danger zone right now and need as much help as I can get. I also think it must be triply hard when working in that influencer bubble and looking at photos of oneself day-in-day-out.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely fair play to her. TBH that's kind of why I was asking, as I'm always keen for tips - I'm bang in that danger zone right now and need as much help as I can get. I also think it must be triply hard when working in that influencer bubble and looking at photos of oneself day-in-day-out.
Very much so - and I think part of her appeal is that she's very normal looking, average body shape etc (no shade, aren't we all!) As someone else in that zone 🥴 , likewise I try and keep as active as possible (I think for exercise to work, it has to be consistent and sustainable - no good going mental at the gym once a month and then the rest of the time doing nothing, much better to do little and often), I try and have 3-4 booze free days a week and unless it's a special occasion just have 1 or 2 on the other days and eat as well and as cleanly as possible. I don't always succeed I hasten to add!

Reactions: 3