Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be exhausting having to come up with bullshit reasons to throw a party for the likes on Insta.
Who throws a party for a bloody dog?! Just another reason to get drunk isn’t it. Quite sad really.

Reactions: 18
I'm sorry to discuss a child's appearance but I mean it from a health perspective not looks, but her niece looks so unhealthy. She looks as if a piece of fruit or veg hasn't ever come within a 5 mile radius of her. that kid lives off pop, crisps and sweets you can tell.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry to discuss a child's appearance but I mean it from a health perspective not looks, but her niece looks so unhealthy. She looks as if a piece of fruit or veg hasn't ever come within a 5 mile radius of her. that kid lives off pop, crisps and sweets you can tell.
Yeah i was gonna say this, she looks fatigued all the time - Chuck some broccoli at the kid .. and the rest of the fam tbh .. still amazed at the need for cocktails and a bleeping balloon arch for a dog 😂😑

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Awww milo’s cute! Not his fault he has a stressful life of living with Vicky Pattison. The neice on the other hand… 😶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She clearly got her hair and make up professionally done for that ridiculous party too 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Pizza and cocktails at a dog's birthday party 🤦‍♀️
Absolute pair of bellends. All for the gram. No one gives a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is her supposedly alcohol father being made to unwrap a bottle of vodka 🧐 this documentary will be so interesting….😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is her supposedly alcohol father being made to unwrap a bottle of vodka 🧐 this documentary will be so interesting….😂
I was literally about to ask this?! Is that actually her dad?! Because the documentary is meant to be be centred around his alcoholism so gifting him alcohol is so enabling and… 😐 my dad’s an alcoholic, it wrecked a lot of my childhood/relationship with him and I lost my grandad to it as well so it bleeping infuriates me that it’s all a joke to her.

Like the documentary is literally called “Vicky Pattison: My Dad, Alcohol and Me”.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does she look so smug? Is she hammered?
Also does anyone else get irritated by the way she ‘strokes’ the dog, she always uses her nails and scrunches him and always round his mouth!!! Poor dog honestly looks like he gets so fed up with her
YES! it really irritates me every time haha. That weird sort of scratching thing she does with her orange claws 😡

Reactions: 8
I was literally about to ask this?! Is that actually her dad?! Because the documentary is meant to be be centred around his alcoholism so gifting him alcohol is so enabling and… 😐 my dad’s an alcoholic, it wrecked a lot of my childhood/relationship with him and I lost my grandad to it as well so it bleeping infuriates me that it’s all a joke to her.

Like the documentary is literally called “Vicky Pattison: My Dad, Alcohol and Me”.
Why don’t the media pick up on this useless alchy waste of space?!

Reactions: 12
I’ll bet she showed and mentioned the state of the grass in a bid to ‘put it out there’ in the hope of either gifted landscaping or gifted artificial grass.

Did anyone watch Ercans stories today? In one of them she's holding a rottweiler puppy, in this stupid, childish voice "it's a baaaabby" omfg she's becoming more and more irritating.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Isn't that di
disgusting that's why I've popped on what kind of daughter does this k owing jer poor arl fella is a drinker. She is the worst person . And a dog party everyone heads have fell over over gas prices petrol everything's going up yet here is this twit having a dog party. Near 3rd war going on but dickheas couldn't give 2 shits . Didn't her grandad pass away yday lunatics nit normal.

Reactions: 12
I don't want to sound mean. But when I saw her Dad on her stories last week. I thought she was using a filter. Bit like the Disney princess one, but obvs not a Disney princess. But after watching today's stories I realised she isn't. He really does look like a character off Bo Selecta

• Haha
You're right. He's the ugliest lab I've ever seen. So old and haggard looking. Sorry Mr Milo
Aww please don’t be mean to the dog. He’s been dealt a crappy hand (or paw) by being given to her by the dogs trust. He had a hard life before he got dumped with her, for the sake of the gram. Be mean to her but not to him.

I see the DM have an article about how huge solitaire rings are “in” with the claw included. Probably a CZ special by good old Elizabeth Duke (yes I am that old haha).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Aww please don’t be mean to the dog. He’s been dealt a crappy hand (or paw) by being given to her by the dogs trust. He had a hard life before he got dumped with her, for the sake of the gram. Be mean to her but not to him.

I see the DM have an article about how huge solitaire rings are “in” with the claw included. Probably a CZ special by good old Elizabeth Duke (yes I am that old haha).
Not sure if it makes me super old too but this song really is Vicky’s anthem (ref Elizabeth Duke)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So the whole family went to the funeral and got the train down for her dogs birthday? I mean, wtf 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.