Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have unfollowed. She’s just horrible and I realise without her popping up on the stories all week I wasn’t half as annoyed as usual when I sit down to scroll Insta. I’m not quitting here though… you’re all too entertaining!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Really get fed up of all these god damn influencers being given clothes by really reputable brands and then putting them on reselling sites! She has the cheek to peddle coast (whose clothes I love) and then will sell a couple of months later! I had to message them about these, although they probably won’t care

Reactions: 10
If she’s pregnant she must have been faking all that binge drinking she was allegedly doing a couple of weeks ago. God help her child if she is because bloody hell, it’s going to be exploited to tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New lurker. I’d never really realised how toxic she is until I found this thread. A friend is dating someone who was at fearne’s peacock party this weekend and said she was awful. Just attached to Ercan all night, taking ridiculously staged photos and giving huge resting witch face all round.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
OMGGG.. she has deffo been reading here.

the seeking approval from strangers on a app comment. Literally trying to justify her own existence it’s hilarious.

Hi VP, so glad we helped you with writing your back from the dead speech.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a vile post, I am disgusted in her complete lack of self awareness.

Her agent ‘bought her time off’ from her lucrative social media ‘career’, meanwhile the rest of us are working our arses off everyday and are lucky to get time off, much less pick and choose when it is. And I’m sure we’d all love to make money just by tapping our phone screens all day long. Wonder if she found time to get those feral duvet’s clean during her time off?

Then she goes on to say she doesn’t want to be living for peoples approval on social media. My dear, that is literally what you just described as your job. If you’re sick of it, perhaps go and earn an honest living for a change.

Also why does she always take it upon herself to be the poster girl/spokesperson for mental health and self love/care etc? As if we’d ever take advice from someone who clearly needs it more than any of us ever could. She’s an absolute mess of a human inside and out and thinks she can just write books and do TV spots about dealing with issues she can’t even handle.

I’m sick to fuckin death of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is 'witch' her new word of the week or something?
I see ugly ring is being shoved in our faces at every given opportunity now as well. It looks so tit.
She has definitely been reading here as another tattler quite rightly picked up on. So much of what she said in her 'I'm back witches' drivel was taken straight from here.
Hi Vick 👋 whilst you're gaining content from us petal, maybe take note that we can't stand the sniffing and slurping on every audio post. Wash your manky duvets, keep your feet out of view, and just stop being such a massive beg in general. Thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's about far from Audrey Hepburn as can be. Didn't she mention a couple of months ago she was told she looked like her or someshit ??
She's really trying to make the Audrey comparisons a thing. 😂

Also just noticed on MammyPrattos story, she "slurps" too.
They're just absolute trashy vile people.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She's about far from Audrey Hepburn as can be. Didn't she mention a couple of months ago she was told she looked like her or someshit ??
She's really trying to make the Audrey comparisons a thing. 😂

Also just noticed on MammyPrattos story, she "slurps" too.
They're just absolute trashy vile people.
MammySlurper is on the beg for a house now 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has she timed her social media break with her 'time of the month'? Would that have been now? Maybe she is preggers and she knows people will be well aware of when she is 'due on' and so decided to be absent rather than fake it. You know, because she is always completely transparent with her adorning fans :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Isn’t your lovely daughter going to help you find somewhere to live, MammyPatto? Or does she just use you for minding Milo and accompanies you on free spa breaks and you’re left on your own if you need actual help…ie a roof over your head.

But I suppose you can always ‘sofa surf’ in Vickys, her sofas are lush, if you’re into doggie fragranced throws and stained duvets with no covers.

You won’t go hungry though, cos there’s plenty of gifted food in the fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she should be on the beg for a facial for mammypat. Looks like her face could do with a good iron

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's like both mother and daughter Beggo have forgotten how to do anything for themselves. The sense of entitlement is off the charts! Find me a nice spendy barn conversion my sad little followers, you have nothing better to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Like mother like daughter. Vile pair. Begging and bragging they need to get in the bin. And no pet I’m not jealous as I am very happy with my life but I hope you're reading this as you make me embarrassed to be a Geordie!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This whole influencer life is quite sad isn’t it? You’re basically a salesperson trying to shill whatever product you’re being paid for, you have to constantly big up these things even if they’re utter shite and you can’t go away on holiday without having to constantly prove you’re having a great time.
I might not have the money she has but at least I can go away and not spend half of it faking for the cameras and not sell my soul for a #ad or gifted stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think that influencers should be able to flog gifted goods unless they actually wear/use the items that they are being asked to promote. The Claw Pattison has got so many items from Clast on that reliked selling site, it’s actually unfair that they are given these clothes to promote and then sell them for a profit. Disgusting creature

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Is she in that car not wearing a seatbelt? How selfish if there was an accident.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.