Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the arse lickers are out in force on her ASW post, why people feel the need to announce their SM breaks is past & beyond me.
Just don't post you attention seeking duck. you don't need to tell everyone.
she'll panic when she realises that if she's off long enough her engagement will go right down as instas algorithm will probably shadow ban her.
See ya Geordie Jaw..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She thinks she’s the prime minister or something, when she’s ‘addressing the nation’ 😬 ps ‘thank you’ is not one word pet 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's been over 7 hours since she's posted.I bet the withdrawal symptoms are kicking in hard right now.🤒🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi everyone! Hope you’re all ok and doing well in these difficult times which everyone is always going through and no matter what you’re all amazing ok.
I would like to let you all know that I’m no way am I going to be gone forever but I am leaving temporarily to have dinner. I know everyone has to eat their dinner and that doesn’t make me special but with everything I am dealing with, I do need to take a break to do it this time. While I am gone, please remember that you’re all amazing and not being perfect doesn’t mean you’re not the best you can be, so in the sea of filters and edited lives, please remember that. I hope you’re all ok while I’m gone and keep on keeping on and living your best lives ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Hi everyone! Hope you’re all ok and doing well in these difficult times which everyone is always going through and no matter what you’re all amazing ok.
I would like to let you all know that I’m no way am I going to be gone forever but I am leaving temporarily to have dinner. I know everyone has to eat their dinner and that doesn’t make me special but with everything I am dealing with, I do need to take a break to do it this time. While I am gone, please remember that you’re all amazing and not being perfect doesn’t mean you’re not the best you can be, so in the sea of filters and edited lives, please remember that. I hope you’re all ok while I’m gone and keep on keeping on and living your best lives ❤
Best post of the day 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ps this post was brought to you by Wenzelsthebakers #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hun you do you, don’t let the haters that tell you not to leave to have dinner get you down. duck them, they are just jealous of you being amazing and awesome and super humble and down to earth. Well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 and sending love and support. Live laugh love.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
u ok hun? ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't forget to read your fantastic book on how to be happy despite all the haters and the many chapters spouting more crap than a slurry tank xo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate this whole look I’ve done for charity malarkey. I’ve always been taught not to flaunt what you’ve don’t and just keep it quiet, otherwise it comes across as bolstering your ego. The Kardashian’s do a lot for charity but they keep it very quiet, and they seem to tell the world everything.
Reminds of the friends episode where Phoebe donates money to PBS and Joey tells her there is no such thing as a selfless good deed, it’s all to make you feel good.
She clearly doesn’t realise most of the items being sent are stuck in ports or transit due to EU laws. Not as educated as she likes to think.

Reactions: 14
I see the arse lickers are out in force on her ASW post, why people feel the need to announce their SM breaks is past & beyond me.
Just don't post you attention seeking duck. you don't need to tell everyone.
she'll panic when she realises that if she's off long enough her engagement will go right down as instas algorithm will probably shadow ban her.
See ya Geordie Jaw..
Geordie Jaw 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t a plot twist be if she actually is going to rehab and that’s why she’s having a “social media break”? I’d actually have a tiny bit of respect for her if she (kind of) quietly went and got herself clean.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t a plot twist be if she actually is going to rehab and that’s why she’s having a “social media break”? I’d actually have a tiny bit of respect for her if she (kind of) quietly went and got herself clean.
I agree, but we all know she’d make a massive song and dance of it, especially with the documentary coming up…

Reactions: 5
So let me get this right...she's having a social media break to concentrate on the little man, Milo sir and the "job she loves"....which is? Obtaining freebies....on social media???? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 17
She may have mis-timed this. It’s international womens day. How on earth will we cope without her essay?? She’s provably been planning it all year, making it just the right amount of it about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She may have mis-timed this. It’s international womens day. How on earth will we cope without her essay?? She’s provably been planning it all year, making it just the right amount of it about her.
Oh heck how will we cope without it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We all know, like a bad smell, she’ll be back and worse than ever. Flaunting her ugly ass clothes and shoes, bragging about all the secret projects she has and talking to sir Milo and air can like they’re morons - well one of them is.
I’m just glad we don’t have to see her gurning mug for a while!

Reactions: 11
She will be back with it being inspirational woman’s day. She can’t let this slip by her bigging herself up.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.