Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if her story of being 5 hours in traffic was a complete lie to get #gifted egg freezing. That might sound ridiculous but hear me out, she missed her appointment for something life changing and everyone must feel sorry for her incoming an offer of a #gifted consultation?

Also, way to go Vicky reward your dog for barking at you and biting you with an offer of walkies. Does she not understand she’s rewarding bad behaviour cause he’s getting what he wants from her?

Reactions: 18
I’m always surprised she never went down the extreme plastic surgery route like most of the GS girls. You can tell she’s had work done on her face, regardless of what she says, but she has always talked about her lack of arse and the BBL seems like something she’d do.
Also with regards to her dog, Louise Redknapp posted on Instagram yesterday thanking a fan for telling them that one of the chews the dog had was dangerous for it. She had her dog sniffing chocolate yesterday, which you know for a fact she will have given some to him. If this was her she’s have torn into them and then plastered it in her stories so her cronies could attack them.

Reactions: 10
I’m always surprised she never went down the extreme plastic surgery route like most of the GS girls. You can tell she’s had work done on her face, regardless of what she says, but she has always talked about her lack of arse and the BBL seems like something she’d do.
Also with regards to her dog, Louise Redknapp posted on Instagram yesterday thanking a fan for telling them that one of the chews the dog had was dangerous for it. She had her dog sniffing chocolate yesterday, which you know for a fact she will have given some to him. If this was her she’s have torn into them and then plastered it in her stories so her cronies could attack them.
That video of her shaking her arse 🤢🤮
No one needs to see that. She hasn't got a clue what she is doing with that dog. He would be so easy to train...with the right person. She is doing herself no favours, or Milo.

I wish she would stop talking out of the side of her mouth. Irritating as fxxk. Anyone else noticed that? She is revolting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if her story of being 5 hours in traffic was a complete lie to get #gifted egg freezing. That might sound ridiculous but hear me out, she missed her appointment for something life changing and everyone must feel sorry for her incoming an offer of a #gifted consultation?

Also, way to go Vicky reward your dog for barking at you and biting you with an offer of walkies. Does she not understand she’s rewarding bad behaviour cause he’s getting what he wants from her?
Thankfully I don't think you are allowed to gift medical procedures like that (I hope!)

Reactions: 4
Thankfully I don't think you are allowed to gift medical procedures like that (I hope!)
I hope you’re right!!
I just assumed you’re allowed to heavily discount bloody everything these days I don’t see why that would be different but really hope you’re right!!

Reactions: 3
I hope you’re right!!
I just assumed you’re allowed to heavily discount bloody everything these days I don’t see why that would be different but really hope you’re right!!
I think they can, maybe not surgical in the U.K. but Botox/fillers etc are usually gifted and a lot of celebrities are offered free/discounted survey in Turkey. I listed to an interview Heidi Montag did and she said she was gifted all of her procedures basically or she wouldn’t have had them.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The thing is though, because she hasn’t gone down that route, she does think that she is far more superior than any of her previous cast mates. She completely distanced herself from it and as far as I can tell, doesn’t keep in touch with anyone from the show. She was vile to most people anyway. She has everything that she’s got now because she got on there. i’m from Hartlepool half an hour away and I’ve never watched a full episode, it’s pathetic and embarrassing. I’ve got no issue with the fact she hasn’t had surgery, most of the others look absolutely dreadful let’s face it. that is one big positive for her. But despite the fact I think the show is terrible, it really annoys me that she barely ever speaks about it and clearly has sought to distance herself from it and everybody connected, when in reality she’s got all the money she has and the big house simply because of one tv show that she’s too important for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m betting she will have heard Joanne Mcnally is now a brand ambassador for a fertility clinic and they will pay for her to get her eggs frozen. She will want to jump on that bandwagon

Reactions: 5
I wish she would stop talking out of the side of her mouth. Irritating as fxxk. Anyone else noticed that? She is revolting.

Oh my god, the mouth thing!!!! It actually makes my teeth itch when she does it… why does she do it? I tried doing it whilst talking to my husband and he asked me why I was talking like popeye 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
5 million followers but she barely cracks 30K likes… the math ain’t mathing.

Reactions: 13

She's too old for this tit.So embarrassing.
What the duck is she even trying to do? She looks absolutely ridiculous, and that make up on her is hideous. She should be put away for crimes to the Internet. She has about 10 different persona's at this point. Hard to keep up with which one we're going to get on a daily basis. Candid my arse. What a vile creature....and it's trying to breed. Imagine another one of her 🤢🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Of all the women in this world, of all the women surely close to Ercan's culture, he chooses to settle with Vicky Pattison. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now she's got what she wanted from Ercan he doesn't even get a mention now. Thought she wanted to stay in her Engagement bubble yet spends no time with him again. 🤔
I thought the very same! Very strange - everything seems so staged with them.. nothing seems to be natural, living situation, daily walks, errands etc etc..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.