Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stephie

VIP Member
When you 'leave' social media. Then remember you live for the freebies

Just another #gifted Sunday 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21

RandomSpy

She's too old for this shit.So embarrassing.
What the FUCK is she even trying to do? She looks absolutely ridiculous, and that make up on her is hideous. She should be put away for crimes to the Internet. She has about 10 different persona's at this point. Hard to keep up with which one we're going to get on a daily basis. Candid my arse. What a vile creature....and it's trying to breed. Imagine another one of her 🤢🤯

• Haha
  • Sick

RandomSpy

Yet again she’s calling out a “troll” for all of her followers to go after. She’s a nasty piece of work. Poor Gilly might not be able to spell narcissistic but other than that I can see where she’s coming from with her message. Easy to be cocky when you’ve got a few million followers to back you up isn’t it!
God she's a nasty little bitch. Can't help herself but to clap back can she. As if anyone is going to take ill informed advice from this little prick. I'm very sure it wasn't her doing all the research about the various charities. She will be too busy editing her sun and alcohol ravaged skin on her recent holiday pics.

Stephie

VIP Member
Her latest MrMilo/Sir stories. 'Since returning to social media'. You were gone a week, love. I haven't posted on Facebook for about 2 weeks. Not because I've 'left'. Just because I can't be arsed

Speaking of 'MrMilo/Sir'. I see she's dropped her Russian accent dog voice

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsVonDarkness

Good God she is a minger. She looks filthy all the time and doesn't have a single redeeming feature. She is just a horrible shite. How the fuck she gets work is beyond me. Could you imagine doing hours of interviews for your latest film and this twat appears to interview you.

• Heart

Rach88

VIP Member
Yet again she’s calling out a “troll” for all of her followers to go after. She’s a nasty piece of work. Poor Gilly might not be able to spell narcissistic but other than that I can see where she’s coming from with her message. Easy to be cocky when you’ve got a few million followers to back you up isn’t it!
Ugh what a twat she didn't even troll ya she just had a slight opinion which you didn't friggin agree with wow and I don't believe you've given anything to anyone bar abuse so don't lie

Toiletbrushzoflo

As harsh as this sounds and especially coming from a female no one really cares about other peoples periods we all just get on with it

Sunflower91

VIP Member
In the comments on the Ukraine post someone called her out because the image she posted isn’t even from the war in Ukraine. Her reply was something along the lines of “look at the bugger picture”. Vicky, hun, the bigger picture is that you were sharing factual information and legitimate places to help out…using a picture from somewhere else. The two don’t align.

• Haha

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member

I DM'ed her via her story and reminded her that Doxxing is illegal.... Funnily enough I've been blocked :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
#Gifted..hotel...food...clothes....

Some families are deciding to heat or eat and companies do this???
She's a grabbing bitch and fake as fk. Why have a filter on all the time if always saying about body positivity 🤢🤢

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Wonder how long this will last... Will soon be back on doing ADS I'm sure!!
It’s the usual - they think trolls are anyone who posts an honest or constructively critical comment. The negativity and hate she’s “experiencing” are probably mostly people pointing out her gross greed, lifestyle, filthy house, tacky engagement and strong arming a man into marrying her. If she had any method of self reflection she might take some of it on board. But oh no, it’s all hate hate hate from sad lonely people.

• Heart

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
I just fucking ate her, her adverts are so cringe she does this fake smile and weird tooth thing where pushes them forward and says so guys as you know I’ve been working with *insert any fucking company name ever*
She is soooooo rough looking and I am disgusted that she uses that baby girl filter constantly when she looks nothing like that, her ginger roots and eyebrows are shining through, another thing she won’t admit to being, ugh she’s just mucky and filthy

• Heart

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Im confused… I thought the other day she was ‘busy’ and on her to do list was ‘pay vendors from party’

but everything was gifted?! Except the cake

049761F0-B029-4DA9-9E2B-5F061B2DE900.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Clearly sent this to herself to answer our comments on here about it
Sorry I don’t get this. So they’re extending the wall just to fit a TV on it? Why not change the room lay out instead, or how about not being such a pleb that you need a massive TV over your bed 😂😈

• Haha

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Of all the women in this world, of all the women surely close to Ercan's culture, he chooses to settle with Vicky Pattison. LOL

• Haha
I have friends who make treat cakes for their dogs birthdays, most people buy their dog a new toy or bed or something, it’s cute… but that 2nd pic with the blown up pictures and balloons is ABSOLUTELY fucking ridiculous for a dog!
Our dog got a cake from pets at home, a new squeaky bone and a nice bit of chicken for his dinner for his 1st birthday….he hasn’t got a clue, he’s a dog. Just more excuses to get tacky freebies and parade her ‘amazing’ life for the gram

Also it looks like Little Legs has fucked off out…don’t blame him to be honest

Last edited:
  • Haha