Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No… same as he didn’t go to her niece’s christening… all v strange like
This is one of the 45643333322233344 reasons why I didn't get why they 1. Got engaged 2. Didn't break up just hope we get piping hot tea tomorrow

Reactions: 14
Yet again she’s calling out a “troll” for all of her followers to go after. She’s a nasty piece of work. Poor Gilly might not be able to spell narcissistic but other than that I can see where she’s coming from with her message. Easy to be cocky when you’ve got a few million followers to back you up isn’t it!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Yet again she’s calling out a “troll” for all of her followers to go after. She’s a nasty piece of work. Poor Gilly might not be able to spell narcissistic but other than that I can see where she’s coming from with her message. Easy to be cocky when you’ve got a few million followers to back you up isn’t it!
Ugh what a twit she didn't even troll ya she just had a slight opinion which you didn't friggin agree with wow and I don't believe you've given anything to anyone bar abuse so don't lie

Reactions: 21
God she's a nasty little witch. Can't help herself but to clap back can she. As if anyone is going to take ill informed advice from this little prick. I'm very sure it wasn't her doing all the research about the various charities. She will be too busy editing her sun and alcohol ravaged skin on her recent holiday pics.

I DM'ed her via her story and reminded her that Doxxing is illegal.... Funnily enough I've been blocked :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Oh Vicky, can you just let it not be about you for one bleeping day. Honestly this woman.
The most unimaginable things happening in Ukraine right now and she’s seriously complaining about someone calling her out?
The woman had a point, zero mention of it all until she was back from her holiday. Zero mention of it until someone has clearly told her what to post.
Poor you Vicky, my heart absolutely bleeds for how horrible that comment must have been for you, isn’t your life just so bleeping difficult. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"I hope you heal".She really loves that phrase doesn't she?.People are being brutalised in the Ukraine, but yeah, go off on some woman who calls out your hypocrisy Vicky. :cautious:

Reactions: 25
It’s typical narcissist behaviour to deflect criticism and make out they’re better/coming from a higher place. She probably lives for the power trip of doxxing people and calling troll whilst they’re blocked so they can’t argue back.
I don’t believe she wrote that either, probs came from her management.

Gosh she is such a self righteous narcissist. I used to follow her ,but then when she started going on and on about how periods affect HER so bad! Like she could have used her position to promote awareness for women health! Many women suffer with so many menstrusl issues : endometriosis , PCOS etc , but oh no this yoke made it all about herself being such a unique victim ! When she posted about her 4cm cyst I nearly spat my tea out ! She tried to make out like it was some serious threat against her fertility ! It’s absolutely NOT! And all the clowns in her comments egging her on ! So many women were sharing about their serious womb issues but she still felt like she was one of them ! I’m sure this has been discussed but it’s just come back in my mind and she really disgusts me . I worry for our society validating and worshipping these moronic gobshites.

• Heart
  • Haha
The caption on Ukraine is very well written so almost certainly not written by her. She will have asked her team to put together something for her to post (which is fair enough as influencers are expected to have an opinion) but she shouldn’t try and pretend it was her!

Reactions: 13
She pretends to be someone else visually, so absolutely she would pretend she is someone else articulately. It’s kind of like will the real Vicki Pattison please stand up, please stand up … I doubt even she bloody knows who she is half the time. I’d get this if she was younger, but she’s in her 30s is she not?

I’ve always thought her (what seem like dissertation) posts are far too structured and well written for it to be her - she doesn’t come across to me as being particularly educated/bright in everything else we see her say or do.

Reactions: 12
What a waste of money on that plastic crap for her dogs birthday. She would literally do anything for the gram. She is so bleeping wasteful. I swear if she ever put some crappy essay on about the planet saying we must do our bit……
Does she honestly think that dog will
Elegantly jump
Through that hoop? He’ll bite at it and leg it round the garden with it in his mouth whilst she invades his face,” oooh such a good boy, aren’t you?” In that vile accent she puts on. Let’s put on a heartfelt post about the Ukraine, then the next day, have a dog party! I mean. I don’t think anyone is feeling that cheery right now. Don’t really feel like celebrating anything but life doesn’t stop and you have to make kids, families, friends birthday special still. But a dog?? That tit would get cancelled!!

Reactions: 14
There were no balloons. It was a dignified send off for a lovely man.
I still don’t get as you said her Mam knew he only had days left, she went to Portugal with Ercan and even VP didn’t make any of her many trips back up North to be with him…

Reactions: 11
In the comments on the Ukraine post someone called her out because the image she posted isn’t even from the war in Ukraine. Her reply was something along the lines of “look at the bugger picture”. Vicky, hun, the bigger picture is that you were sharing factual information and legitimate places to help out…using a picture from somewhere else. The two don’t align.

• Haha
Flicked through her stories this morning, how’s she gone from a funeral and posting about how heartbreaking the current situation in Ukraine is… to making an EMBARRASSING song and dance about her dogs 1st birthday?!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.