Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so ridiculous when she tries to look sultry. She just can't pull it off. She looks like she's either about to sneeze, or trying to hold in a gargantuan fart.
I always think she looks like she’s smelt a waft
of shite haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Enough to give you nightmares…. No idea what it’s for but I mean she was shite in This Morning so I don’t think this is going to be any better

D9EDD904-2FB1-4D6A-84E2-3E1047A5C9B6.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s The Secrets OF Dumbledore, not the Secrets TO Dumbledore, FYI. Who the hell is giving this absolute idiot these opportunities :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s The Secrets OF Dumbledore, not the Secrets TO Dumbledore, FYI. Who the hell is giving this absolute idiot these opportunities :LOL:
Massive Harry Potter nerd though 🤥 it’s so frustrating, she knows lots of people like it and so she tries to be relatable but it’s all a load of bull.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good God she is a minger. She looks filthy all the time and doesn't have a single redeeming feature. She is just a horrible shite. How the duck she gets work is beyond me. Could you imagine doing hours of interviews for your latest film and this twit appears to interview you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Enough to give you nightmares…. No idea what it’s for but I mean she was shite in This Morning so I don’t think this is going to be any better

View attachment 1160173
Oh god. Not another car crash where she throws in as many hilarious 🙄 geordie sayings her little mole head can think of. That no geordie actually uses. Or will she use her 'ummmmmmm' posh voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know how the duck she's not embarrassed having someone take all those eye bleeping boomerang pics.
Looks like an absolute tit. What even is she doing with her hand? Whatever she thinks she looks like or where she thinks she is....it's embarrassing. Have a word with yourself love.

Reactions: 7
For God’s sake why on Earth doesn’t she just pay for things? It’s not like she doesn’t have money; she doesn’t brand deals, dumb presenting work, was in a pretty popular shite reality tv programme. She has enough money to BUY STUFF.

I get those influencers who aren’t famous for anything except social media and therefore use it to pay for things but she just doesn’t need to? It’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.