Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It made me squirm she seemed so smug too. She probably got the begging to perfection thanks to her daughter.

I just can't believe there's people fleeing Ukraine, desperately looking for a room to home their family. And MammyZelda is on the beg for a bleeping country house or barn conversion

Reactions: 7
Her whole attitude is ridiculous. She’s basically saying to her customers ‘I don’t want to do my job’ but expects everyone to still follow her and buy the cheap tit she’s selling. She’s a joke. I’d love to see her attempt an actual job.

Reactions: 16
How has she gone from 3.9M followers on Insta to over 5M in less than a month?.Did her engagement news really make that big of a splash?. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Can’t imagine so as the majority of the responses on the DM were very disparaging to say the least. Zlebs get engaged all the time, they are all rinse and repeat jobs for OK mag so can’t imagine it sparked that much interest. Maybe bought some, if there are big spikes and in round numbers it’s usually a sign (bit like big Loz who keeps her number at bang on a certain amount lol)

Reactions: 5
Absolutely must be buying them, there is no way this amount of people daily are following her.....especially when she was on her break comedown

1647358676922.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m pretty certain not once did she declare #gifted on those Glasshouse ig stories last week

Reactions: 4

Oh thank God.She documented everything she did on her "spiritual maintenance" break.:cautious::sleep::poop:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Oh thank God.She documented everything she did on her "spiritual maintenance" break.:cautious::sleep::poop:
she missed something to also tell the world … 👀 finally putting a duvet cover and pillow cases on her bed!!!!

bleeping HELL VP! What a woman you are with these achievements. 👏🏼 👏🏼 😂😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
Sure it was also rag week. Mad how I know hers better than my own. Or is she saving it for insta filler for when she has a few #gifted free days and nothing else to bang on about

Reactions: 3
You can literally clock the fake ones if you look hard enough 😂 usually some foreign name with hardly any followers but following loads.
I’ve screen recorded some but it’s not letting me attach any files for some reason

Can't cope with her and that fake mother they now have 37 in that blag hoilday scam so that equals near a £1200. Payout for them two horrors In monthly fees .. they keep.pushing it down people throats .just duck off..
.don't they some poor people don't have a pot to piss in with the rise in cost of living and fuel...who are they kidding anything to create money how embarrassing scam artist the two of them.when will it all end . Hopefully Instagram dies a death with whats going in in the world they would be truly snookered..no wonder the mother looking for a barn/ cottage guess who is paying the rent all.them.mugs. what a gang of nobs.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone else clock how the spa post was quickly edited? Originally listed with the just the yellow bikini scrawny picture then later changed to add the video and a whole essay about body confidence.

"Being totally candid with you,as I always am"Lol.God she's nauseating.
One of the most patronising and unpleasant people I’ve seen on social media. Unfortunately she’s from the north-east like myself. The unbearably patronising way in which he speaks to everybody, as if we should be grateful that she is ‘so candid’ when anyone with half a brain knows this is a lie. The essays 🙄 God not another one. And you really expect me to think that you speak like the way you do in public? Cannot believe somebody of this age is so obsessed with social media and how it’s making her feel.

Needs to get a bloody life and a real job 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25
God yeah I couldn’t put my finger on the way she spoke and now realise yeah she is defo patronising! I’ve said before she makes me embarrassed to be a Geordie the way she goes on. And I was gobsmacked with the way her mother smugly said she needed a cottage in Morpeth.. Doesn't expect much does she I reckon it would be a canny price for buying anything decent like she wants around that area!

One of the most patronising and unpleasant people I’ve seen on social media. Unfortunately she’s from the north-east like myself. The unbearably patronising way in which he speaks to everybody, as if we should be grateful that she is ‘so candid’ when anyone with half a brain knows this is a lie. The essays 🙄 God not another one. And you really expect me to think that you speak like the way you do in public? Cannot believe somebody of this age is so obsessed with social media and how it’s making her feel.

Needs to get a bloody life and a real job 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Her latest MrMilo/Sir stories. 'Since returning to social media'. You were gone a week, love. I haven't posted on Facebook for about 2 weeks. Not because I've 'left'. Just because I can't be arsed

Speaking of 'MrMilo/Sir'. I see she's dropped her Russian accent dog voice

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

If she was on a break why would she document everything? God this woman needs her phone and social media physically taken off of her.

Reactions: 17
I can’t take her seriously.. her social media break was less than a week hahahahaha and why on Earth did you need to announce it hahahaha she’s in her 30s god she’s embarrassing lol! Also her face in her stories today is a far cry from baby girl filter lol! Hopefully her ‘break’ will have helped her go cold Turkey with baby girl filter and it’s now in the bin where is belongs lol! Well she also belongs in the bin with it to be fair lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Totally unrelated but why didn't she get the train into London instead of a cab, she wouldn't have got stuck in traffic for 5 hours then! I live not far from her and there's no way I'd try and drive into London during the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.