Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ex is everything little legs isn’t….good looking, rich, tall….
Wasn’t she doing a show about the wedding and ended up having to make it about the break up instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Such a long Long day, crazy long day - had this outfit on for 12 long hours etc etc. she only left the house around 2pm when she posted the swinging jaw and dry mouth in the Uber!

Reactions: 11
That picture of her and mammy…Ercan can see exactly what he’ll be looking at in about 10 years time, the sun and the partying are really showing….no wonder she loves that ridiculous filter so much

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just feel that at least those of us who paid for our own weddings and didn’t have to flog our day to some rag still win. I didn’t have to pose for stupid pics plugging any old shite, our day was all about us and family and not #gifted and don’t have to compromise with anything as it was all we’d get for free. If she had an ounce of self respect she and little legs would pay for their day completely and it be all about the wedding and close family and friends. I actually pity her that she is losing out on all we have experienced

Reactions: 13
'Little legs' makes me laugh out loud! I remember reading about Gary (I think?) from Geordie Shore who had a cake made for his wedding and didn't even mention the poor small business in the magazine deal he did. He then blocked her when she queried it. After that she stated she couldn't afford to do it so not ask for any freebies. It must have taken her hours to make it. These little businesses are becoming wise to 'celebrities' asking for the whole wedding for nothing but I bet Vicky does exactly this. She has no shame.

I just feel that at least those of us who paid for our own weddings and didn’t have to flog our day to some rag still win. I didn’t have to pose for stupid pics plugging any old shite, our day was all about us and family and not #gifted and don’t have to compromise with anything as it was all we’d get for free. If she had an ounce of self respect she and little legs would pay for their day completely and it be all about the wedding and close family and friends. I actually pity her that she is losing out on all we have experienced

Reactions: 17
bleeping disgusted at her covid post what a bleeping head people died from covid, people committed suicide due to isolation and she’s saying let’s not be angry guys that won’t get us anywhere, I’m sure it’s absolutely fine when you’re getting gifted things to live off, probably got free toilet roll, god I honestly find her horrific

Reactions: 17
Is that the same Vicky who broke lockdown rules multiple times while the vast majority of us did the right thing…

Reactions: 16
She's not hanging around is she?.She knows she has to lock him down fast before he changes his mind.#Gifted Wedding by the end of the year.
I said before that I don’t think an engagement will be enough after her last one broke down. She didn’t get that far last time so she’ll think that’s the reason he cheated and she needs to lock him down faster this time. Like marriage is unbreakable 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.