Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion : eyebrows like spock, not actually afraid of c**k, had a stride of pride cos she apparently got the ride ๐ŸŽ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Tattle is the ultimate puppet master:
*comment on Julie drink driving from Galway-Julie says โ€˜someoneโ€™ gave her a lift.
*comment that we havenโ€™t seen Sean in weeks-enter the mysterious Seanie.
*comment that she is filthy-Julie (with a towel around her and bone dry hair;โ€˜Iโ€™m just out of the shower thereโ€™. ๐Ÿคฃ
this is such craic!!
Whatโ€™ll we get her to do next lads?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Wexy123

VIP Member
Thread suggestion,
Dignity is in the bin, still has 3 chins, can't mind her own kids, botched job on her eyelids

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
THE OUTFITS ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ between this one, burp & Dominiqueโ€™s hen Iโ€™ve never cringed so hard of a weekend. I may actually need to take some time offline to recover ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so much for influencers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ve seen better dressed refugees

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
Seriously can we leave the woke shit at the door? Does everyone have to be eternally offended. If you don't like a comment you can just scroll past it.

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
For a manager heโ€™s so immature & unprofessional and really doesnโ€™t have a clue at all. How she is working with him is beyond me.
Exactly. Imagine Andrea Roche agency coming online and saying our client is gonna be working with big brands, and we were talking with our solicitor last week too....๐Ÿ˜…
Seriously, it's like a mini enterprise company created by transition year students

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Jellybb

VIP Member
I was thinking the very same myself the other day. The matching outfits - staged pictures - she is going to use the kids as cash cows. Mark my word.
To be fair the cunt always used to have the whole family in matching rigouts, just look back at her feed ๐Ÿ˜ฌ only a certain cohort of people do that.. dole merchants and social welfare huns that idolise mrs hinch, have crushed velvet furniture and at least 1 diamonte ornament and live, laugh love canvass in their home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Puffin

VIP Member
I believe she got the ride about as much as I believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Clause. Everything is for attention and engagement. I would almost feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a manipulative conniving weapon.

Usually once you hit your 30s you don't need to document getting a shag , even if single, cos it isn't that rare of an occurrence ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'd say that hen party are sick of her it was 100% the Julie show this weekend

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

irishjen

VIP Member
You know the guy on insta shabaz who starts his reel remix by saying "on today's episode of I'm rich your poor" I'm gonna start one on Julie's stories that's say "on today's episode of things that never happened" ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 38

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Petition for Frances Black to re-release and dedicate " All the lies that you told me" for corks one and only single mother ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
Sheโ€™s actually insane, where did she get her email? From that fraud email they set up from the charity event? Or some gdpr breach? Losers.
she didn't get any email don't mind her, they are faking this whole thing to try and put the frighteners on tattlers. As if "media lawyers" sent her on someone's Facebook and Instagram so she could try to call the person over and over again ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

praying.for.time.

It's IKEA alright, spotted her there! Saw her car as well, she actually has twins and me on her reg plate ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿซ  ghoul

• Haha
  • Wow

sophia35

To the girl that came up to me In crane lane and asked was I julie with twins๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ thanks for being so nice by saying โ€˜oh youโ€™re stunningโ€™ after I said no ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ #traumatised

• Haha
  • Wow