Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Imagine she drove from Galway to Cork without showering🤮 hope no one got a lift with her, bet her car smells like rotten fanny🤢 (too far i know!!) Happy Sunday fellow hurt people😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Barbara Gordon

“If I didn’t have the twinnies in school I’d be out the gap”. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
sure they’re never in school because they’re always out the gap!

• Haha

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
As predicted she’s threatening to pull out of the live gig, but we all know it’s because 6 people have bought tickets. She’ll pretend she’s too nervous, or pull a sickie or some shit. Trying hard to push sales one last time before finally cancelling. This gig is never going ahead.
I find the mom of the year act unnerving. Where’s the real Julie f’ing and blinding at the kids 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
This conversation comes round every so often, and some get very hyped up over it, declaring what an utter shit dad the twins have...he wouldn't have done this, that, the other.
Fact of the matter is, the two kids have 2 shit parents.
Julie pushes her stories and lies on everything online. No one knows a thing, except the lies she spins, down to her being called by teacher saying ER was fabulous blaa blaa, which we know is bs. Lies about being at a restaurant last week and she passed security in the airport at that stage, lying to worthy charities...lying about her mother.
We know absolutely nothing about baby daddy...for all we know she could have a barring order on him....'great' mothers can spin absolute tripe to judges so the dad doesn't get a look in and I don't think anyone could disagree that this one would do anything for spite and venom.

Reactions: 30

Heidi77

VIP Member
We can really do this Jesse thing to death yet again but it's not going to get us anywhere so what is the point?

Wexy123

VIP Member
The people on her tiktok yesterday saying let me see the kids show us the kids 🤢 seriously please whatever about flaunting yourself for a few views, please protect the 2 kids it's not fair on them

• Sick

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
It must be awful for her to be so self-conscious about the tops of her arms that she always has to cover them.....I must ask her where she bought those invisible sleeves, they're a fine job for hiding your upper arms

Attachments

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
My goal for this year is to go to a retreat 🤣🤣🤣 How about making it a goal to do some actual real parenting and not just for Instagram and tiktok, or maybe to stop flaunting your kids on your pages that are watched by absolute creeps
The T.T of Julie in the low cut green top with spaghetti straps , some of the comments are, great diddys, serious set of bangers, get the mommy milkers out, the other twins, weapons of mass destruction,things I'd do to them. Why does she want this type of pervy attention and bringing it to her twins and family's door.

• Sick
  • Wow

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Congratulations to @#transparency on the winning thread title🥳🥳🥳
Last thread flew by. Joolie was away in Kilkenny just before Easter with the twinnies and the merry widow courtesy of Discover Ireland. The poor kids didn't know which way was up with the amount of activities (freebies) that were squashed into the two days. Air in rows had a bug Sunday so Mejoolie couldn't leave the house but the child had miraculously recovered Monday to go to the cinema. Friday seen them flying to Spain for yet another holiday which according to Joolie her mum had booked for the wrong week but more likely it was the cheaper option. Fuinneog then had the bug. He also miraculously recovered in a few hours. Well according to Joolie he did but shur we know better.Joolie then got the bug but she also miraculously recoverd. Must be the spanish air. Joolie is trying to convince us all she's Irelands best mother now and has cut down on the swearing and the drinking or rather she's showing less of it. We all know its an act. Must be in the running for "celeb" mother of the year award 2023 . Boy manager is trying to put the frighteners on people saying about tracing emails. Carry on child if it keeps ya happy but shur you won't get too far😆 P.S. we still waiting on the update from you👍
Podcast still as 💩 as ever . Herself and Brenda taking part in the podcast festival in the opera House but doubt too many will bother going. Special mention @Stacey10 for doing the Lords work and listening to the podcast to save all our airs😀
Oh and in case ye didn't know she's the only single mom of twins in Ireland and she does it all herself.

• Haha

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Cant see it going ahead either. So embarrassing for them
Ah but they won't cancel, it'll be a deferral because Julie will suddenly get anxiety over her dad's death/robin says so/135 year old little man told her not to/mam couldn't look after the kids cause she going for tests/Sean can't get time off work/twinnies teacher couldn't go/school moms couldn't go....but it definitely won't be because no one wants to throw money at a nobody!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
As much as I wish she would burn her phone and never be seen on social media again. This thread makes me laugh every day. The comments I read here, you’d never find them anywhere else. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Jg86

VIP Member
She is the person you actively avoid on a night out. She is loud, rude,inconsiderate. At her age you would think she would know better and not ruin your friends hen by taking away all the attention from her. She is that toxic friend , we've all dealt with at some stage

Reactions: 28

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
Are these instahuns so delusional that they think the amount of followers that they have indicates how many people are inspired by them.
It's disturbing to see them act as though they're A-List celebrities when in reality a high proportion of their followers are based in South East Asia and I can't see them hopping on a plane to see this chav shouting and roaring on a stage.
The Cork ones in particular are from a certain social class whereby I can imagine their relatives bragging about the "Celeb" in the family. I'd put Sarah Burke in this bracket aswell

I'm a lot happier with my boring lot - even though I'm battling excel spreadsheets today :D

Wexy123

VIP Member
The two " big brands" must have been watching her hence the mother of the year act. He got the phone call today and normal service resumed this evening
What mind of manager has to announce that their client has got 2 collabs 🤣🤣🤣 imagine Andrea Roche doing that! or imagine Andrea Roche with a giveaway Instagram page on the side 🤣🤣🤣🤣 who in their right mind would want to be represented by a manager like that 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
She's up to something with the mammy of the year performance and the lack of swearing and drinking being shown