Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On todays episode of things that never happened!!! And fionn can hardly say leg never mind thigh will ya duck off julie ya bullshitter

Reactions: 20
On todays episode of things that never happened!!! And fionn can hardly say leg never mind thigh will ya duck off julie ya bullshitter
Exactly what I thought
---
Something odd going onn with her
She's up to something the way she has been talking about the kids
The way her voice is so erratic and she complaining that they are so hard to look after

Maybe something on the pod cast

She for sure is making lots of tit up

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
As if she really thought the radox was lotion. Making herself look stupid on purpose, for likes.
absolute clown.

Reactions: 11
You know the guy on insta shabaz who starts his reel remix by saying "on today's episode of I'm rich your poor" I'm gonna start one on Julie's stories that's say "on today's episode of things that never happened" 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She is so manipulate,conniving and sly in her own way.She creates material she knows the Knack Pack will gobble up as they can identify with the fruits of poor parenting.They feel they are "at one" with her and it boosts their egos.It also generates engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Petition for Frances Black to re-release and dedicate " All the lies that you told me" for corks one and only single mother 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
IMG_2537.png

Your man’s page clearly said the winner will be picked by twins and me using a random app generator but Ken done the draw not live or no proof of any app generator!! AGAIN

Reactions: 26
she's up at 6am to workout, surely on the gymondo app she's always on about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To quote fr ted “the last raffle i was at was actually very interesting because the people that actually ran the raffle, won the raffle. so it’s not unusual for that to happen” 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And now she’s sharing that Hello My Friend page😩. Another gangster he is 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I used to like him and all 🤮Tell me more please?
Oh don’t have much to tell tbh. Let’s just say all the drugs he took back in the day must have affected his brain, now that he’s a motivational speaker! I’m all for people turning their life around but do these people forget about who they hurt/ bullied back then ? Wasn’t he involved in Bit coin before this ?

Reactions: 2
Why did the winner of the centre parcs competition have to message that hello my friend chap? And I'm probably imagining it but was that link not to the boy manager earlier?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.