Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barbie Kardashian has news lads, Penelope Pissflaps got a new collab with Dunnes & the Monk & his lawyers are suing Tattle.
Awwwww bless his cotton little socks, do you think when his Mammy was tucking him in to bed tonight he was telling her that he's going to catch all the baddies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Awwwww bless his cotton little socks, do you think when his Mammy was tucking him in to bed tonight he was telling her that he's going to catch all the baddies
For a manager he’s so immature & unprofessional and really doesn’t have a clue at all. How she is working with him is beyond me.

Reactions: 15
For a manager he’s so immature & unprofessional and really doesn’t have a clue at all. How she is working with him is beyond me.
Exactly. Imagine Andrea Roche agency coming online and saying our client is gonna be working with big brands, and we were talking with our solicitor last week too....😅
Seriously, it's like a mini enterprise company created by transition year students

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ah lads it is so pathetic it is just cringe ...! He is hilarious though with his one client!!! The threat is because they know that no matter what she does going forward on her road to redemption she will be held accountable. She can't cope with this so they hoping threats will stop negative feedback !! It's too funny and I can't wait to see what comes next ! Can anyone explain why brands don't look into the followers more closely..bought etc ? End of the day Julie burps etc have to be only influencing a tiny percentage of their actual followers ?

Reactions: 13
Its a good thing we have the back catalogue to warn these 2 big new brands when they are announced. Good filing system here on tattle 🤓

I know I shouldn't be surprised that she didn't clean that muck off their faces before putting them to bed last night - but yet I am!

Reactions: 11
Can’t wait for the big brand reveals, they better be as big as he’s hyping them up to be now or I’ll be disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think this wholesome mammy act is because they've realised a lot of influencers make a fortune off their kids & thats Julie's next shot. She has to portray a wholesome family image so she'll get invited to events with the Twinnies & receive PR for them etc and use them as a cash cow basically

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.