Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks rough today.god help her on the drive home to cork
She shouldn't be getting behind the wheel of a car! It's easy get her reg and alert the guards, while they may not stop her in the city itself, a checkpoint leaving Galway would be no harm. Disgraceful carry on.

Reactions: 15
Oh look at me I'm so uncomfortable and anxious on this outfit I'd described as sexy.

Also look at me at almost 10am the following morning wearing the same clothes 🙃 after getting shagged to death by some randomer...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I believe she got the ride about as much as I believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Clause. Everything is for attention and engagement. I would almost feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a manipulative conniving weapon.

Usually once you hit your 30s you don't need to document getting a shag , even if single, cos it isn't that rare of an occurrence 😂 I'd say that hen party are sick of her it was 100% the Julie show this weekend

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She is one trollop. Imagine the twins when they’re older seeing them stories. What a waste of oxygen

Reactions: 18
Imagine bragging about it at her age. She sounds like a horny 16 year old boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Get some self respect Julie. Ride someone all you want but keep it off your story. What a dirt bird

Reactions: 21
Wow, how classy. Walks around Galway in her underwear offering it on a plate, she must be so proud of herself. Absolute trailer trash. Drink driving on a bank holiday weekend, hope she’s arrested.
I can smell her from here 😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She cracks me up posting about riding after nights out. Come Tuesday she's a frigid and won't meet timmy tinder for a coffee 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She said she's after getting the ride so I'm more than happy to believe her. She wants to be seen as a 30 something year old boasting about a shag and getting out of her mind drunk. Did she enjoy her one night stand or did she just do it because she's so desperate for attention from a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.