Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
Where was she that she met children and cleaners at 6am as she made her way back to the room? Does she think it’s classy to suggest she was elsewhere all night 🤢 lord above, whoever he was, he musta given the auld guide dog a night off!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
What does Joolie think she can do about people talking about how she acts on her own public insta page? If she didn't give people the ammunition there would be nothing to "troll" her about. I don't think she knows what a troll actually is. Commenting on what she says and does on Tattle is not trolling. It is also not something anyone can get in any sort of trouble about.
---
Thread title "Stride of pride in her manky swimsuit, Media Lawyers still in pursuit"

• Haha

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Whoever she was trying to impress with the wholesome mother act last week must be no longer watching she's slowly morphing back into her chavy self😏 this is the 100th time she's done the naked barbie story. All staged cos anyone with a 5 year old girl 🙋‍♀️ knows the barbies aren't sitting in the playhouse like that. They're thrown in every corner. I find her constant using this for content is pathetic. Sexualising her 5 yo daughters barbies for insta is low.

mekeattwo

To quote fr ted “the last raffle i was at was actually very interesting because the people that actually ran the raffle, won the raffle. so it’s not unusual for that to happen” 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Beavana

VIP Member
Actual footage of the creepy boy manager Ken MeDiA lAwYeR tonight

abell46s-reface.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bobs86

VIP Member
Imagine the conversation…
Plastic Boy Manager “Droolie we have to get more clabs gurl, everyone is deserting us, and we need the big bucks rolling in, we have that surgery booked hun, for the end of the year”
Droolie “Sher wha can we do, I’ve tried everything”
Plastic Boy Manager “Emmm I dunno, maybe try acting like a loving parent, and spend time with the chuckies, instead of drinking and dancing on tables?”
Droolie “Ok Eoghan, I’ll give it a go, cmere Air in Rows and I pick your big 5 year old self up and have a lil dance with ya”
Air in Rows don’t know what’s going on and freaks out and screams the kiddies club down, and they all leave. Droolie goes straight to bar and says “Fuck this parenting shit, it’s not for me” “Give us a double voddy love”
The End

• Haha
  • Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
The woman from the kids club putting on Erin's sandals. First off isnt she 5? Surely she can do it herself and if not wouldnt Julie get up off her ass and do if rather than videoing the woman doing it. I'd be mortified if I was her.

Last edited:
  • Heart

instanotfamous

Chatty Member
The contradictions are actually funny. “I got my make up done by whoever she works at Charlotte tilbury” (her make up was done in bt Galway at ct counter). Nezt question what make up do you use? Oh I only ever use Bperfect make up!!!! Eh your caked in Charlotte tilbury love that’s not cheap Bperfect crap 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32

nervousshock

VIP Member
Remember she was supposed to move with him though- it's not all on him. He only saw them once last summer because that's all he was 'allowed' to see them. They don't have a custody arrangement for regular access because he lives abroad.
It is all on him. I have three children and their dad would throw me under a bus for each one of them. He actually told me on Sunday how much he loves me, but how he loves our daughter a million times more than me. He saw them once last summer because their mother, their only parent, didn’t know if it was the right thing to do. Those kids have no relationship with him. He’s too busy across the world rearing someone else’s kids. If he had any backbone or love for those kids he would move heaven and earth to be their dad. He didn’t. We would all love, at times, to move around the world and leave all our responsibilities behind us, but we don’t because we couldn’t imagine a world without our children in it. I’m no fan of Julie, but he’s lower than pondscum.
---
We only hear one side and that's her side, I wouldn't be taking everything she says as gospel .. you would be nieve to believe a word from her mouth ..
---

Exactly .. and introduced as a "friend" at that . Damaging those children even more with that daft carry on.
We don’t need to hear any side. 🤷‍♀️ we know he is in Australia, we know the 5 year olds do not recognize him, we know he is absent. We don’t need to see or hear anymore of that, as it can’t be justified. And dead right she introduced him as a ‘friend’. What should she have done? Hey kids, here’s daddy. Daddy lives in Australia with other kids, I know you don’t know him but he’s back home for the first time in almost 4 years and he’d like to see you for the afternoon. Don’t get too attached though because you’ll probably be 10 when you hear or see him again.
---
We only hear one side and that's her side, I wouldn't be taking everything she says as gospel .. you would be nieve to believe a word from her mouth ..
---

Exactly .. and introduced as a "friend" at that . Damaging those children even more with that daft carry on.
We don’t need to hear any side. 🤷‍♀️ we know he is in Australia, we know the 5 year olds do not recognize him, we know he is absent. We don’t need to see or hear anymore of that, as it can’t be justified. And dead right she introduced him as a ‘friend’. What should she have done? Hey kids, here’s daddy. Daddy lives in Australia with other kids, I know you don’t know him but he’s back home for the first time in almost 4 years and he’d like to see you for the afternoon. Don’t get too attached though because you’ll probably be 10 when you hear or see him again.

Addd

VIP Member
I don’t understand these morons asking how much spending money you need, what shoes you packed, how was the flight?! Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus wept!
Sure after her trip to Rome, someone asked her do they accept card or cash as a question. These people that follow Julie are as thick as her

• Haha

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
Biggest ICK
When someone pretends they have so much to do everyday
But really they unemployed and just drive around going in and out of shops saying how busy they are

Or use filters on everything and real life look like a drag queen

• Haha

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
The drama that comes with Julie will be the reason she never secures a big brand deal. Exerify, Voduz, Vodafone either too small for people to care about or.with Vodafone too big for the likes of Julie to bring down. She's as common roaring into the phone dramatising a situation, that will end disastrous for her. She's as good as trolling this woman by half blocking her name out. In a court Julie would be done for slander / GDPR etc. Just because msgs have come from that account, can she proof it was that woman who sent them..foolish girl listening to her boy child manager. I've said it before I'll say it again he will be the downfall of her. There's a reason these two are a duo nobody else would want to be associated with them. If julie was the star influencer she thinks she is, she'd be managed by a proper company. The fact she was dropped within 24 hrs of being signed by an agency says it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Taylor17

VIP Member
I doubt she was with anyone but the way everyone is talking about one night stands in here 🤣🤣
Glad to see Ireland is as sex positive as ever
It's not the one night stand. I think I'm extremely sex positive. I've had my fair share of one night stands and if I'm single again and still have the interest I'll probably partake in a few one nighters again. Julie is not a sex positive woman. She makes it look like getting the ride when she paralytic drunk, zero enjoyment or empowerment. And I would never broadcast either because I know my children and parents do not want that kind of information about my sex life. I do agree about the slut shaming. There's no need for that at all and women do not fall for every man they shag. Sometimes sex is just sex to satisfy an need.

Alucia

VIP Member
Have a parachute drink love and take the edge off 😂 you're not a very good advertisement for it 🙈

• Haha