Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for the hen. Second day in a row Julie has hogged the attention. Julie apparently still up in the room whinging looking for attention while they’re all gone out. Sure everyone looks ridiculous on a hen. Just throw on whatever and get some drink lashed into ya and have a laugh

Reactions: 27
Brenda and anchor are both gone home. Mejoolie who never gets a break is staying on. The drama and almost tears are only to push up engagement. Is this going to be a thing now? Help me get dressed today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For duck sake all the drama about wanting to be at home and how she only packed 2 outfits. She packed her outfits and she is never at home.

She is slurring her words on her stories and it was only 5pm or 6pm. And she is back cursing and swearing again. It was never going to last.

Reactions: 11
Why is she saying she doesn't remember how to tie a bandana? Was this a trend I missed back in the day or was she in the Crips or something

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hot mess telling the best followers in the world that she tanned her hole. Jesus wept.

Reactions: 4
So in the earlier posts when she was crying the others were at dinner. So I'm guessing she missed the meal so is probably now skulling shots on an empty stomach. Will be a messy night.

Reactions: 9
Id hate to be away on a night with her, id say she is a very messy, loud drunk and no doubt always brings drama

Reactions: 25
So in the earlier posts when she was crying the others were at dinner. So I'm guessing she missed the meal so is probably now skulling shots on an empty stomach. Will be a messy night.
While she was fake crying you could see her roomie in the mirror straightening her hair. She definitely got the short straw🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.