Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok people get on with it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️ unless happy to make Droolie delighted with the bickering 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can the pod be listened too without clocking up a view or helping it in the charts? Seen this on reddit.

Screenshot_20230501_184125_com.huawei.browser_edit_10544367310891.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Seriously can we leave the woke tit at the door? Does everyone have to be eternally offended. If you don't like a comment you can just scroll past it.

Reactions: 42
I also don’t get why the man couldn’t have just waited on the plane for them to organise the mobility assistance? Why did he decide to crawl and ensure that photo was captured? Maybe I’m missing something but it just seemed like nobody was making leave the plane. He just had to unfortunately wait a little longer for the mobility assistance to arrive
Can someone share this story?? Is this something recent?

Reactions: 1
Who asked where Sean was? Or suggested they had a falling out?. Hey Joolie👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d never pass an apology for calling a bleep a bleep tbh…. Like in real lift o don’t walk into a shop and be like “hi you bleep🤣🤣 we need to call a spade a spade with these folk!
Be true to yourself, if the shop assistants are Cunts... let them have it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tattle is the ultimate puppet master:
*comment on Julie drink driving from Galway-Julie says ‘someone’ gave her a lift.
*comment that we haven’t seen Sean in weeks-enter the mysterious Seanie.
*comment that she is filthy-Julie (with a towel around her and bone dry hair;‘I’m just out of the shower there’. 🤣
this is such craic!!
What’ll we get her to do next lads?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I think a
*comment on Julie drink driving from Galway-Julie says ‘someone’ gave her a lift.
*comment that she is filthy-Julie (with a towel around her and bone dry hair;‘I’m just out of the shower there’. 🤣
this is such craic!!
Make her kids lunches do homework for the week!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
:m
this is such craic!!
Drink the seaweed tit on camera and do a full gymondo work out at 6am and record it 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
this is such craic!!
Stop using all the filters on her and the kids.
Make breakfast lunch and dinner at home after doing a full weeks shop that lasts a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.