Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it was the merry widow booked the hols? Droolie just said she organised it through loveholidays. Back to the cursing in the stories again normal service has resumed obviously. And as for the sheep who messaged about her skin looking flawless it's called a filter don't mind what Joolie telling u🙄

Reactions: 26
What’s with all the cursing 🤬 she is common as muck. She’d seriously want to grow up & learn how to speak. Flawless spray tan 🤣🤣 Didn't even wash the first layer of spray tan off that you are supposed to the following morning, filthy mare.

Reactions: 8
Why did she delete the uuurland videos?! The ones of them all signing Irelands call? The boy manager is hardly tellin her what to delete? Along with the ‘ need a holiday after holiday’n with my kids’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's that she told some1 they didn't get it up all week apparently a lone parent who puts comments like that out there out of no where only some1 commenting on her clothes similar to a night dress, going forward with comments like that being aimed at them they may not be able to preform, may even be able to have a case against some1 unless of course its the truth but knowing her I doubt it.

Reactions: 2
Thought it was the merry widow booked the hols? Droolie just said she organised it through loveholidays. Back to the cursing in the stories again normal service has resumed obviously. And as for the sheep who messaged about her skin looking flawless it's called a filter don't mind what Joolie telling u🙄
She only said the mother booked to cover up julie booking after school holidays. Lying witch again

Reactions: 17
She’s never answered a more detailed Q&a. That’s her two fingers to discover ireland lol

Reactions: 4
Another downfall to being a single mam🤦🏻‍♀️She couldn’t open the childs toy..More like she fancies the dad across the grass and is mad for a ride so standing at the door all dolled up giving off her signal shes ready to mate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s never answered a more detailed Q&a. That’s her two fingers to discover ireland lol
Possibly a #Spon with Love Holidays as it's not her first time mentioning them??? The outfit looked like a nightshirt.I hope the Media Lawers saw the slanderous thing she said to that man re his erectile dysfunction.The Scamager's hair looks like tumble dried pubes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No sign of the twinnies since the rugby and she's been fierce quiet last few hours. Wonder can we guess why??🍻🍹😂

Deleted the story about needing the screwdriver. Weird 🤔 just shows what a useless yoke she is

Is this meant to be content? Jesus wept, she’s some misfortune. What a shower of weirdos following her on Tik Tok & she exposing her young children to them. They’ll resent her as they grow older for what she’s done to them.
She’ll be back in Turkey soon enough needing a gastric sleeve.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To the girl that came up to me In crane lane and asked was I julie with twins😩😩 thanks for being so nice by saying ‘oh you’re stunning’ after I said no 🤣🤣🤣 #traumatised

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Back to her usual boring as self with the mouth of a sailor. How any single parent could find her inspiring is beyond me. What age is she talking about taking them away on her own. She can’t mind them in her own house on her own. She’s gone that bad that after the first answer I can’t even watch anymore to see how many lies come out of her mouth when she puts a different response in the box.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.