Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this wholesome mammy act is because they've realised a lot of influencers make a fortune off their kids & thats Julie's next shot. She has to portray a wholesome family image so she'll get invited to events with the Twinnies & receive PR for them etc and use them as a cash cow basically
Until The Ferals turn up at an event and everyone witnesses their behaviour........Thorn scowling, Window crying 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think this wholesome mammy act is because they've realised a lot of influencers make a fortune off their kids & thats Julie's next shot. She has to portray a wholesome family image so she'll get invited to events with the Twinnies & receive PR for them etc and use them as a cash cow basically
I was thinking the very same myself the other day. The matching outfits - staged pictures - she is going to use the kids as cash cows. Mark my word.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I just don't understand how brands work with her...like she advertised she was going to a charity event 2 days before it was on that she was going fully knowing she would not be there as she would be on holidays and just brushed under the carpet at least apologise for it. She 100% new she wasn't going so why a few days before it say she is and think it's OK.

Reactions: 12
I was thinking the very same myself the other day. The matching outfits - staged pictures - she is going to use the kids as cash cows. Mark my word.
To be fair the bleep always used to have the whole family in matching rigouts, just look back at her feed 😬 only a certain cohort of people do that.. dole merchants and social welfare huns that idolise mrs hinch, have crushed velvet furniture and at least 1 diamonte ornament and live, laugh love canvass in their home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
And sell the kids to brands as boy girl twins to show off matching girl/boy outfits 🙄🙄🙄 it’s so obvious, it’d make you sick. Hope she has money saved for all the therapy they’ll need when they grow up a little… when are they gonna bring in a law to protect kids from this. Could you image the amount of perverts watching for the pics etc 🤢🤢 that’s why I don’t post mine online ever. If that’s never in your thoughts your a tit parent.

Reactions: 11
“If I didn’t have the twinnies in school I’d be out the gap”. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
sure they’re never in school because they’re always out the gap!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The young lad is always cribbing and the young one has a brats face

Reactions: 9
To be fair the bleep always used to have the whole family in matching rigouts, just look back at her feed 😬 only a certain cohort of people do that.. dole merchants and social welfare huns that idolise mrs hinch, have crushed velvet furniture and at least 1 diamonte ornament and live, laugh love canvass in their home
Lisa J has been the very same. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
I was in torremolinos before and there is a fab water park not too big so perfect for the kids about a 10 minute drive away. But do you think this wan could be bothered to get off her sun lounger and spend some time on her kids? Ah nahhhhhhh

Reactions: 5
And brick wallpaper on a feature wall 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For a manager he’s so immature & unprofessional and really doesn’t have a clue at all. How she is working with him is beyond me.
Eh because she's the exact same!!
---
Its a good thing we have the back catalogue to warn these 2 big new brands when they are announced. Good filing system here on tattle 🤓
I have my email to discover ireland that I can copy and paste!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
---

I have my email to discover ireland that I can copy and paste!!
Don't worry, we'll all see your email when it's used as evidence in the pending court case .
The media lawyers have a team of forensic technology analysts going through it with a fine tooth comb 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't worry, we'll all see your email when it's used as evidence in the pending court case .
The media lawyers have a team of forensic technology analysts going through it with a fine tooth comb 😅😅
Does he have his own thread ...he is highly entertaining!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well my actual solicitor will have fun taking discovery Ireland to court for breach of gdpr rules!!
---
Does he have his own thread ...he is highly entertaining!
Who?

Reactions: 6
Well my actual solicitor will have fun taking discovery Ireland to court for breach of gdpr rules!!
---

Who?
We should do a Vardy and start trademarking some of the phrases used on these threads before they go viral 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.