Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she hasss the auuudacityyy to block me… ahhh nahhh. Actually unhinged. It must be emails being made complaining about her is it? Very strange behaviour.
---
Has Sean disappeared altogether?

Reactions: 19
Are these people who replied to the fake 60 red roses email they put up and that’s how Eoghan got their email then I say ?
that’s what I reckoned,that or discover Ireland gave them emails 🙄

either way she can see f all from that woman’s pages. She’s full of BS

Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen anyone on Instagram act like this. In fairness to Facesbygrace she gets so much more criticism and she wouldn’t even start saying this tit

Reactions: 18
And she hasss the auuudacityyy to block me… ahhh nahhh. Actually unhinged. It must be emails being made complaining about her is it? Very strange behaviour.
---
Has Sean disappeared altogether?
sean is actually following "the harasser" on Instagram 🤣🤣 if this story got any faker it would be in a fairy tale book

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If discover ireland gave out the emails I would sue them for breach of gdpr

Reactions: 17
Eoghan, stick to flogging your communion jellies love. I don’t think the four courts will be knocking on your door any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The drama that comes with Julie will be the reason she never secures a big brand deal. Exerify, Voduz, Vodafone either too small for people to care about or.with Vodafone too big for the likes of Julie to bring down. She's as common roaring into the phone dramatising a situation, that will end disastrous for her. She's as good as trolling this woman by half blocking her name out. In a court Julie would be done for slander / GDPR etc. Just because msgs have come from that account, can she proof it was that woman who sent them..foolish girl listening to her boy child manager. I've said it before I'll say it again he will be the downfall of her. There's a reason these two are a duo nobody else would want to be associated with them. If julie was the star influencer she thinks she is, she'd be managed by a proper company. The fact she was dropped within 24 hrs of being signed by an agency says it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Can we just make sure people aren’t actually following this scumbag too! The thoughts of her having genuine followers from here would cause her to piss herself in delight

Reactions: 10
To be fair now, I'd highly doubt a company like Discover Ireland would hand out people's email addresses willy nilly to anyone, it's a breach of GDPR and they would know that!! The Peru 2.1 (Julie and Eoghan) are full of shite, they either got the email addresses from that fake 60 roses email address they set up or the "harassment" never happened 🤦‍♀️🤪

Reactions: 17
Fake news 😂😂 I have literally heard this story word for word on the AUDACITY of someone “trolling” her. Funny how she never shared how this one blocked her, no screenshots of that then. I can’t deal

Reactions: 10
Totally, this would be considered a big privacy data breach if it was true. I work for a company that has just been through a GDPR review by the DC office and they go deep and they go hard into everything when they sniff a reported breach from a company. If this all is true that Julie is harassing someone then I hope this person doesn’t just go off SM and hide. They need to urgently report to the DC not the platform it happened on but link it to a report they made to the sponsor of her trip.

Reactions: 9
Hahaha dead deceased rip to me...ken finally ur back was goin to report u missing to ur "media lawyers"....barbie n ken seriously did u even attend primary school....as if any "media lawyer" wud allow u to contact any of these "7" people u claim r pickin on u ...boo hoo....I'm gonna tell my ma dat "7" people said sumthin bad bout me n then my ma is goin to sort it out.....like kids in a playground...I will give u a little help now listen to teacher....under no circumstances wud any "lawyer" give u info on a person u r claiming harrased u that u have never met...as "professional lawyers" they wud contact the person in question and u wud b told to stay clear incase a case cud b brought...now well done for listening here is a jelly now out for yardtime 👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.