Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @#transparency on the winning thread title🥳🥳🥳
Last thread flew by. Joolie was away in Kilkenny just before Easter with the twinnies and the merry widow courtesy of Discover Ireland. The poor kids didn't know which way was up with the amount of activities (freebies) that were squashed into the two days. Air in rows had a bug Sunday so Mejoolie couldn't leave the house but the child had miraculously recovered Monday to go to the cinema. Friday seen them flying to Spain for yet another holiday which according to Joolie her mum had booked for the wrong week but more likely it was the cheaper option. Fuinneog then had the bug. He also miraculously recovered in a few hours. Well according to Joolie he did but shur we know better.Joolie then got the bug but she also miraculously recoverd. Must be the spanish air. Joolie is trying to convince us all she's Irelands best mother now and has cut down on the swearing and the drinking or rather she's showing less of it. We all know its an act. Must be in the running for "celeb" mother of the year award 2023 . Boy manager is trying to put the frighteners on people saying about tracing emails. Carry on child if it keeps ya happy but shur you won't get too far😆 P.S. we still waiting on the update from you👍
Podcast still as 💩 as ever . Herself and Brenda taking part in the podcast festival in the opera House but doubt too many will bother going. Special mention @Stacey10 for doing the Lords work and listening to the podcast to save all our airs😀
Oh and in case ye didn't know she's the only single mom of twins in Ireland and she does it all herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Realising it's not as ideal as she thought on the podcast, staying 24/7 in the all you can eat hotel. I'm sure the "pour your own" wine and beer is delicious. What day are we on now and she's itching to get away from them.

Reactions: 8
We can't forget the media lawyers are keeping an eye on us all and know who we are 🤥🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣
🥴🥴🥴🥴🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So we are in week 16 of 2023.
Help me out here…so far she’s been to:
*Turkey
*Rome
*Dublin (one night)
*Kilkenny
*Spain (or whatever kip she’s in now).
Did I miss any?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So we are in week 16 of 2023.
Help me out here…so far she’s been to:
*Turkey
*Rome
*Dublin (one night)
*Kilkenny
*Spain (or whatever kip she’s in now).
Did I miss any?
Hen this weekend or next I think she said, not sure if in Cork or away.

Reactions: 4
She never stops complaining either, she not the first person to get a bit sick on their hols - it’s her 35th hol of the year anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No droolie, you're covering up a bruise on that boy 100%! 🤥🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Don't want to jinx anything, but at least he didn't break any bones 👍🤞

Reactions: 5
Fionn is such a whiny child. I’d go off my game if I was stuck with him. I know it’s not his fault but still 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In fairness I did laugh out loud at the attempt at face painting !!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.