Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart breaks for the twins. Heading for 6 and both have such bad speech problems. Find it very very difficult to understand them. Know Fionn is going for speech therapy but Erin R could definitely do with some help. They need to get into school and not miss a day between here and the end of June. I’ll have steam coming out my ears if I see them having Mondays off to go to the caravan

Reactions: 16
Someone on her live just commented your hair looks so healthy. It’s so greasy you could cook chips and it’s all dandruff 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Those children are running rings around her already, especially Irelands Thorn! It’s only gonna get worse for her the older they get.

Reactions: 14
This is what she is exposing her children to fecking pweirdo . She is a disgusting scumbag
It's awful, she has a TikTok up of them in their swimsuits, not fair on the children, she is supposed to be their guardian and look after them.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It's very rare that I can understand what the children are saying

There was some pics over the weekend, ER was in a yellow dress I think and they reminded me of Prince George and Princess Charlotte the way they were performing for the video. Maybe it was at the rugby

I'm now jealous of all the eating out in the days after coming back from holidays when many of us would be very broke

And she is finalising the details for her own show she has copped on to the money that can be made from these things . But julie you just keep exposing your kids to paedophiles on the Internet imaging men asking her to show them her kids now and to bring them in from out playing so they can see them on that live bleeping vile

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The way that child answered back, screaming at their mother. My god they really are disrespectful. Julie calls herself a parent ?!

Reactions: 14
Getting them back into a routine?? They haven't been in a routine to start with. No mention of school tomoro either

Reactions: 16
Ah Julie, little hooligans is it, well now we all know you’ve no one to blame but yourself for laughing at and encouraging that behaviour for views. And the absolute weirdos on the internet looking and commenting on your kids is sickening. Perverts that can and probably will track them down. Scary, but I don’t think you really bleeping care.

Reactions: 15
Her announcing that she has big windows in sitting room. Is she not afraid someone could figure out where she lives and break in or God forbid worse?

Reactions: 6
Getting them back into a routine?? They haven't been in a routine to start with. No mention of school tomoro either
They would not understand routine. Julie god help you in years to come. I predict Fionn will have severe anxiety levels because his mother didnt give a duck in the most important years of his life and as for ER she will be the biggest diva ever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.