Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stephpratt

Chatty Member
Nah,nah, I'm gone!
Pesto pasta like it was a gourmet meal 😂😂
Excuse you, that's hand rolled pasta made from the finest durum wheat. The pesto is from scratch with basil from her herb garden. Mind you she did have to fly down the roads to Dunnes cos she forgot the pine nuts and then was porple cos she left her card on the moon but it was ok cos the oldest man on earth paid for the pine nuts sure gawd love him. Then when she left the shop there was a parade in the car park cos everyone knows she's the only single mother on earth and never gets a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Tea Towel

It’d be so much kinder to the kids AND herself if she just made some effort at a routine. She’d enjoy being their Mammy so much more cos they wouldn’t be wrecked or feeling like shit all the time from the sweets and shit, and unable to verbalise it! If I ate the crap they eat some days I’d feel horrendous never mind their tiny little bellies 😭 my daughter is the
I think she thinks showcasing her “struggles” makes her relatable and other mums will like her more and share her for it. In reality she is just playing into the ex’s and his families hands giving them all the ammunition they could dream of. Surely if there was any kind of court battle or custody agreement pending which she has eluded to in the past she would not be so stupid as to document her absolute incompetence for all to see
I think the legal stuff she was making a big deal of but not saying exactly what it was before, was her just trying to change the twins surname to her own. I don’t think there’s any custody battle going on, shur your man is out in Australia so he certainly doesn’t seem to care about visitation or custody, and if the grandparents had gone about visitation they’re would have been some resolution to that by now. People will turn a blind eye and defend the dad and his family to the absolute death on here, making up fairytales about how he’s probably just trying to get himself set up with money out there for himself and the twins, or he’s probably desperately battling the courts for custody behind the scenes. I honestly think that’s pure nonsense, Ireland isn’t a third world country, he didn’t need to leave and any decent man would have stuck it out here, the social is very generous in Ireland, he’d family for a roof over his head and he would have eventually found a job, if he wanted to stick around and be part of their lives. Unfortunately I know of a few young men like him that are simply very good at making excuses to themselves as to why they prefer the young free life over taking responsible decisions and being in their kids lives. I’ve heard even from young cousins of mine 🤮 justifications such as the mother trapped him with a baby so it’s not really his fault 🤮🤮 don’t get me wrong, i can’t stand me Julie but I think people are blinded by their dislike of her sometimes in seeing that the twins dad is a useless selfish deadbeat. Disclaimer this is the one thing I’ll ‘defend’ Julie on 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 46

surfer_girl

One of these days she will fly over to oz with the twins and land at the ex's workplace like she did going up the country to confront her alleged troll :LOL:
She never even Went up the country !! The “ troll” rang her and told her this has got to end. She harassed this lady for a whole weekend ringing them workplace that was on her Facebook page that the lady hadn’t updated in two years and didn’t even work there anymore. Julie and her pals emailed the workplace but to no avail as she didn’t even work there 😂😂! The girls sister in law works there and deleted them !! Julie is a liar and twists stories to suit herself . All that person she harassed did was comment on the bed companies page that the beds shoukd go to someone more deserving and that wax it and was harassed for it !! The lady she harassed is my husbands cousin and believes there is more dignity in staying silent .. but I can’t stay silent anymore!! She shared this ladies profile pic with her followers which is a huge breach and also stole her Facebook profile and sent her friends friend requests ! This is actually illegal . The lady she harassed is a career woman who has done so much for women’s charities down through the years was angered that the beds couldn’t have been given to maybe a refuge ur to a child coming out of Crumlin hospital after a long term illness and her comment was deleted almost immediately by the bed company … but Julie decided to try make her life hell but didn’t succeed … as this lady had class and works hard for every Penny she earns !!! Cream always rises to the top ….

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

BordnaRóna

My heart was in my mouth watching those kids run straight out into the road. She'd have some job explaining how her kids were run over while she was recording it. Dumb biatch.
#23 Júlíé: I'm just not that into him, or my kids.

Reactions: 36

Dancinghippo

Chatty Member
My 3year old has pull ups at bed time am I a lazy parent??? I'm sorry now but stop with the digs about pull ups it's not on. Some children take longer to train at night that's just fact. Yes some get it within days and that's great but please stop putting others down because their child isn't trained at night. I'd love my child to be but it just hasn't happened yet and you know what that's fine EVERY CHILD IS DIFFERENT build a bridge and get over it

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Alucia

VIP Member
Some fancy dress competition by cork fm, Julie wasn't happy years ago that someone liked another contestants outfit better than Julies outfit. The person didnt take the comment down lol

Screenshot_20210713_122941.jpg
Screenshot_20210713_123018.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Jox

Chatty Member
Julie I know you read here.
ive mentioned before, my son who passed would be exactly Fionns age, so im probably over sensitised to the way you treat him.
Try this ok?
Pick a week.
Wake them early on a Sunday
Have a structured breakfast (no tv ipads)
Go for a walk.
Home and give them small chores with promise of tv if they do them
Tv (you can do your chores now)
Let them assist making lunch
Lunch at table no tv
Play out the back or play board game/snap
No running out of the house to visit places/people
Dinner
Bath
Story
Bed (at a reasonable hr)
This may not work for a few days, but children love routine they will click into it and your life will change immeasurably.
I’m dizzy watching you some days with your endless car journeys, visits, treats, hectic travels.

• Heart

teeteebee

VIP Member
New Thread Title: Julie, you’re language is so obscene and it’s not that hard to have twins in a routine!

Reactions: 34

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
So ER can sit there and get her nails done no bother but Julie said the other day that she dreaded getting their foot sized because the twins would be roaring the place down...🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Did anyone else catch sean saying in her stories that he put the kids to bed all weekend? She asked him to put the kids to bed and he said "no I've done it all week....." and she cut the story there she was obviously not down in garryvoe last night, telling tall tales again

Reactions: 32

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
God she's some nasty mother. Laughing at poor Fionn after packing his bag. Fionn seeing nothing wrong with it, ER seeing nothing wrong either til she keeps looking at Julie and then reciprocates by smiling but not having a clue.
They are children Julie.
Fionn thought he'd like to bring these things. Don't belittle him.

Reactions: 30

sron

VIP Member
Tears because she lost her temper and its so hard with no routine.

" I feel like such a shit mother " That is because you are Julie. Put down the phone and parent your children . Read some parenting books even. Take a parenting class but do something before they are completely ruined.
You told ER not to go out the window yesterday and she did anyway. Do you think they they will automatically start behaving some day?
They are feral and its your own fault. Completely your own fault. Its not because you are on your own, its not because there are 2 of them,its because you are making a complete balls of parenting properly.
Crying because there is no routine. Only 1 person can change that Julie and that is yourself. Its possible to have routine even during the summer holidays. Parents all over the country manage it, why can't you??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Not to try to tell people what to do but can we give over about sun screen. We are all responsible adults and know the drill, bored of it now 🤣🙈🙈🤣 so any other craic? Lol

• Haha

TikToc

VIP Member
Why has this thread descended into all about someone else? Make a thread about this person and get back to what this one is supposed to be about.

Dairymassey

Chatty Member
Shes lost control of them, they rule the roost . Erin Rose sticking her tongue out and chanting ha ha ha hahaha to the mother after she jumped out the window. By god that child needs chastising. A little brat, god forgive me. Julie isn't parenting. More in her line to forget that bloody rubbish on tv, love Island and parent her children properly.

ispy101

On my break now and just saw she’s gone to a place up the road from me. I’m devasted as josie is such a nice lady who does brows free of charge for cancer patients who lose their hair. And this donkey getting free treatment I’m raging over it. Sorry to say but I won’t be going there again.

Reactions: 28