TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This notion of boys spending time with Daddy/Uncle/Grandad/male cousin whatever and the same with girls having a "girlie day" actually drives me mad. Surely just having quality time with each child is the main thing every now and again regardless of male/female. It would be just as beneficial for her to take Fionn to rugby and Erin Rose to head off with her uncle for an hour without imposing these ridiculous, old fashioned, gender notions 🙄
That tit can create unhealthy relationships for the kids and cause issues and confusion with the opposite sex when they are older she needs to stop it and treat them as equals

Reactions: 6
There's a good gap between her first piercing and the new one. Looks a bit uneven but maybe that's the style....

ER is getting a great morning out, sitting in the back of a car with some Claires Accessories shite to keep her quiet while her mother eyef**ks herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just heard Liz Reany call Mr Freezes hard drinks. Is it a cork (cark) thing? I’m from Cork never heard it 🤔
Yeah I'm from cork and call them hard drinks. I'm a norrie tho so maybe it's only norries. My fella is from togher and he doesn't call them that

Reactions: 2
There’s a lot of sayings from Cork that have me scratching my head. I’ll “leave” ye know is another one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Storygirl maybe try get your post deleted, the huns watch for clues all the time and could doxx you.

There's a good gap between her first piercing and the new one. Looks a bit uneven but maybe that's the style....

Is that the way they are supposed to be? I would prefer them evenly spaced too.
Is that the way they are supposed to be? I would prefer them evenly spaced too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Definitely watched Stacey Solomons story going into clares for a piercing I hope hers is more centered than Joe's was
Joe was such an attention seeker don't know how the girl doing the piercing didn't tell him to go away stop wasting her time

Another spelling classic! She’s not gone balmy she’s gone BAMMIE! 😂😂😂 ffs I can’t anymore. I weep for society I really do. They will get all infected now and she will have loads of content for the gram next week

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another spelling classic! She’s not gone balmy she’s gone BAMMIE! 😂😂😂 ffs I can’t anymore. I weep for society I really do. They will get all infected now and she will have loads of content for the gram next week
Hope she gets gifted a new set of AIRS so she can HARE how stupid she sounds 👂👂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she mean she's gone 'barmy'?

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t she on before talking about how small her ears were or something weird about them anyway and now she’s highlighting them with piercings

Reactions: 8
She has nothing to wear and she’s been doing ads for loads of clothes she could easily wear? 🤔 wonder where those outfits went.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One of these days she will fly over to oz with the twins and land at the ex's workplace like she did going up the country to confront her alleged troll :LOL:
She never even Went up the country !! The “ troll” rang her and told her this has got to end. She harassed this lady for a whole weekend ringing them workplace that was on her Facebook page that the lady hadn’t updated in two years and didn’t even work there anymore. Julie and her pals emailed the workplace but to no avail as she didn’t even work there 😂😂! The girls sister in law works there and deleted them !! Julie is a liar and twists stories to suit herself . All that person she harassed did was comment on the bed companies page that the beds shoukd go to someone more deserving and that wax it and was harassed for it !! The lady she harassed is my husbands cousin and believes there is more dignity in staying silent .. but I can’t stay silent anymore!! She shared this ladies profile pic with her followers which is a huge breach and also stole her Facebook profile and sent her friends friend requests ! This is actually illegal . The lady she harassed is a career woman who has done so much for women’s charities down through the years was angered that the beds couldn’t have been given to maybe a refuge ur to a child coming out of Crumlin hospital after a long term illness and her comment was deleted almost immediately by the bed company … but Julie decided to try make her life hell but didn’t succeed … as this lady had class and works hard for every Penny she earns !!! Cream always rises to the top ….

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I don’t post often but anyone looking for a real review of the Clayton go follow getawaywithkids on insta she’s only arrived but already showed me more that I got with Julie or burps

I don’t post often but anyone looking for a real review of the Clayton go follow getawaywithkids on insta she’s only arrived but already showed me more that I got with Julie or burps
She also showed pee in the toilet in their room in the video 🤢 Drama about her not declaring ads recently apparently.

Reactions: 4
So earlier they had nowhere booked for their drinks tonight now she’s in the imperial with a sneaky #gifted in the corner. She’s a disgrace

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
What is wrong with all these palce givei g out freebies to bloggers
It's not like they have empty chairs everywhere is so busy.

What is wrong with all these places giveing out freebies to bloggers
It's not like they have empty chairs everywhere is so busy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.