TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 3year old has pull ups at bed time am I a lazy parent??? I'm sorry now but stop with the digs about pull ups it's not on. Some children take longer to train at night that's just fact. Yes some get it within days and that's great but please stop putting others down because their child isn't trained at night. I'd love my child to be but it just hasn't happened yet and you know what that's fine EVERY CHILD IS DIFFERENT build a bridge and get over it

• Heart
Reactions: 35
My 3year old has pull ups at bed time am I a lazy parent??? I'm sorry now but stop with the digs about pull ups it's not on. Some children take longer to train at night that's just fact. Yes some get it within days and that's great but please stop putting others down because their child isn't trained at night. I'd love my child to be but it just hasn't happened yet and you know what that's fine EVERY CHILD IS DIFFERENT build a bridge and get over it
Yeah as much as I love tattle sometimes it gets very tit for tat, also always things people would never say to their face

Reactions: 5
Julie back in the van poor kids getting to bed at 10pm poor fionn still in his clothes in bed , and then she will expect them to be in bed by 6.30 when she gets home. Also dont know why she went on so much about being homeless when your house that the goverment our tax payers money is paying for is left idle most nights the past few weeks

Reactions: 11
The mother hasnt been seen the last 2 weeks she has probably fecked off on holiday for her birthday at least then she can get a break

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Breaks her phone gets fixed # gifted service 🤬

I knew it, just knew it when she said about her phone and the tagged the place in Wilton.. How amazing they are and how her brother who works for Apple said always go somewhere reputable.. And then at the very end ***Gifted.. Ffs.. Like HOW do they get it 🤯🤯
Probably the line oh I've 70000 followers give for free and I'll tell them all about your business. She doesn't pay for a thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The mother hadn't been seen since Julie approached/stalked the "troll" has she ?

I love how we all criticise Julie for every little thing she does wrong, yet when the criticism hits a nerve with some of you, there is war 😂😂

I am sure there is an average age when a child doesn't wet the bed every night (sure we all have little accidents 😏). So of there is an average age, then you all can decide if you are a lazy mother or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love how we all criticise Julie for every little thing she does wrong, yet when the criticism hits a nerve with some of you, there is war 😂😂

I am sure there is an average age when a child doesn't wet the bed every night (sure we all have little accidents 😏). So of there is an average age, then you all can decide if you are a lazy mother or not.
It’s biologically 7 when you need to seek medical advice so she has a few years left yet.

Reactions: 3
Pull ups on a 3yr old isn't lazy, it's medical.

However Julie 100% is a lazy parent. It's all go down the van, eat, play, sleep whenever they fancy, but up in her free gaff she wants them in their own bed for 12hrs?

Reactions: 8
The mother hadn't been seen since Julie approached/stalked the "troll" has she ?
I think she must have put a stop to being on camera. Why else would she put an old photo of her and the twins up to wish her happy birthday & no stories of their meal out yesterday?!

I think she must have put a stop to being on camera. Why else would she put an old photo of her and the twins up to wish her happy birthday & no stories of their meal out yesterday?!
Only because comments were made over how she was spending and acting like the merry widow, she's a desperate for attention as her offspring

Reactions: 11
I just think she's on holiday. Ever since the problem with the boiler remember Sean was on Facetime with her... She well deserves the break away. Plus Julie has Sean and the mam blocked so she could say they went out for the Mam's birthday but it could have just been Sean, her and the twins if they even went for something at all. Julie films everything wether her mam would give her concent or not.

Let's be honest here, she probably hasn't even encouraged them to be dry at night. They're always with bottles etc at stupid o clock at night, there are ways to help them be able to go that bit longer without needing to pee which I'm sure all you have done but doubt she has. There is no structure or routine if them children want a bottle of coke at 11 at night she would give it.

I think Paula has maybe said she doesn't want to be on camera anymore.

Ya very strange

Reactions: 1
Right anyone else starting to see a pattern! So the fools give free everything to these dopes thinking they will get so much business but they don’t do their research and end up with just no referrals and people like us avoiding them. Example! Julie gets an expensive course of a so called weight loss thing. They are advertising it, doing their best but Julie is saying her bleeping tummy tuck hack is tucking her belly that she’s supposed to be advertising, drinking litres of water, and not drinking which she’s ignored, into a cheap Ali express see through leggings. If it was me I’d cancel the rest of the free treatments and cut my losses.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.