TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's some nasty mother. Laughing at poor Fionn after packing his bag. Fionn seeing nothing wrong with it, ER seeing nothing wrong either til she keeps looking at Julie and then reciprocates by smiling but not having a clue.
They are children Julie.
Fionn thought he'd like to bring these things. Don't belittle him.

Reactions: 30
God she's some nasty mother. Laughing at poor Fionn after packing his bag. Fionn seeing nothing wrong with it, ER seeing nothing wrong either til she keeps looking at Julie and then reciprocates by smiling but not having a clue.
They are children Julie.
Fionn thought he'd like to bring these things. Don't belittle him.
I was just coming on to say this what a horrible rotten person she is. The poor child looked so hurt and embarrassed while she cackled away showing the phone the things he wanted to bring with him. She’s teaching Erin to be just like her a witch poor Fionn will definitely have issues because of her. I have a nephew when he goes anywhere has to bring a plastic cockerel with him in his pocket it’s funny to us adults but we don’t laugh in his face and embarrass him about it.

Reactions: 18
He probably didnt even pack it, he looks like its the first time he's seeing them coming out of the bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just coming on to say this what a horrible rotten person she is. The poor child looked so hurt and embarrassed while she cackled away showing the phone the things he wanted to bring with him. She’s teaching Erin to be just like her a witch poor Fionn will definitely have issues because of her. I have a nephew when he goes anywhere has to bring a plastic cockerel with him in his pocket it’s funny to us adults but we don’t laugh in his face and embarrass him about it.
He was playing with that table last night and ER swiped it off him .. God forbid that a boy would play with "feminine" toys

Reactions: 9
I’d rescue Fionn and have him live with me in the morning. I feel so sorry for him. He deserves so much better, poor dote.

Reactions: 13
Lots of Sean spam I see 😂😂 didn’t think much of his advice if a stranger approaches them!! Cos all 3 year olds have a phone to call the guards 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not a mission of it.. If she seen the car in her estate she would put them out front and lock the door
What paedophile goes coasting around like the child catcher in Oliver Twist at 7.30am???? He was either looking for a house or at worse eyeing up houses to break into.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but all of that “man spotted in a white van” crap always seems like such hysterical hogwash to me

Reactions: 4
Sorry but all of that “man spotted in a white van” crap always seems like such hysterical hogwash to me
Sorry now but the way she leaves her kids run loose around the estate the child catcher would have them bagged before mejoolie noticed they weren't in the playhouse. Signed Mary Murphy - no 45.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry now but the way she leaves her kids run loose around the estate the child catcher would have them bagged before mejoolie noticed they weren't in the playhouse. Signed Mary Murphy - no 45.
He’d have them ten minutes and hand them straight back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hotel discount up!
Very telling IMO that it’s a week after her stay, wasn’t Sarah Burke’s up while her videos of the stay were up? I’d speculate that there’s been a back and forth, with her probably asking for the discount to save face, and using the reasoning any discount code will bring in business for them at this stage. Then again the discount will have been part of the original deal, but maybe the hotel wanted a bit of time between her disgraceful coverage of their business and the discount code, as less people will associate the tit show she had on her stories with the very quick plug she did today with the code

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.