TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what is the point of the drama? So it took her a couple of hours to remember where she Left her car last night SOBER! I could be in a ditch with a can and I’d still know where my car was!! Like she must be only sobering up now. I know When I went out even if I didn’t have mine at home I would be home in bed at closing cos they were handed at the dawn to me the next day no matter my condition.

Reactions: 4
Pinocchio Haynes strikes again, no way did she spend hours wondering where her car went :sleep:

Reactions: 14
Do people like Ali? A good few have escaped getting tattle threads.
She grates on my nerves if I'm honest
Too much info on her hubby's balls after the snip imagion on a quistion and answer people asking about his balls lol

Reactions: 6
She grates on my nerves if I'm honest
Too much info on her hubby's balls after the snip imagion on a quistion and answer people asking about his balls lol
Ya that was cringe and she's another teaching the children to curse on purpose.

Reactions: 1
Ya that was cringe and she's another teaching the children to curse on purpose.
Stop it grates on my nerves husband was same one night to one of the children no need for it to be fair to lisa Jordan she never ever curses in front of her children.

Reactions: 2
Sorry to go off topic but supermomslimming picked a good coffee shop........🙃🙃🙃
Lucky it was only a pole she hit and ran from. Collum peeping out from behind the curtains of his house and watched the guards taking her away o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s actually close to impossible to get an Attachment of earnings in Ireland for payment of maintenance and that’s with an Irish employer and Irish banks. If he’s not willingly paying the chances of it being forcibly taken are slim to none.

All that aside he’s on the other side of the world when he has 2 beautiful kids. That in my book makes him a giant prick no matter how much money he may or may not be sending.
We have some in work we pay it through the payroll, so not impossible

Reactions: 3
Lucky it was only a pole she hit and ran from. Collum peeping out from behind the curtains of his house and watched the guards taking her away o_O
Was she put off the road? Can you imagine trying to ferry 8 kids around and banned from driving?!!

And he was at least 169 years old, minding his dad who was 201 years old. I was pooorple and balling

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
In her hoop did she have them kids at all since the mother took them Saturday, they’re with her since otherwise we would have seen them. Fine for some eh, relatable full time single mother Julie 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
I’m new here but always wondered when she brought out them egg things after her dad passed, did she earn money off them? Like earned money off her dad passing 🙈

Reactions: 1
And don’t forget the Robin perched on the windscreen wiper whistling The Four Green Fields

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In her hoop did she have them kids at all since the mother took them Saturday, they’re with her since otherwise we would have seen them. Fine for some eh, relatable full time single mother Julie 🙄🙄
Single WORKING mother🙄 don't forget to add in the working bit!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.