TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving them in the car unsupervised even for a few seconds.

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving them in the car unsupervised even for a few seconds.
Haven’t they locked themselves into it a few times Sean had to come with keys etc or imagine if she had to call the AA out to break into the car shed only be hoping for that to happen that would be content gold shed be wetting herself next to the car and the poor man in the AA uniform would be traumatised for life

Reactions: 7
I often have to if I have genuinely forgotten something she does it on a regular basis to escape that isn't ok.

She clearly can't cope with the kids, gives in for an easy life and then can't manage them when she changes tack and they obviously can't understand why she's wanting them to adhere to rules etc

She needs a week alone with them to instill manners and rules it doesn't take much

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t she just talking the other day about people going round in cars acting suspicious and they all thought they were looking for kids. And she goes and leaves them in the car on their own, admitting too it’s not the first time. Jesus Christ! 😳

Reactions: 17
I don’t find her relatable at all. Kids aren’t that hard. When they are so young their needs are simple, feed them, have a safe space for them to play and fresh air. They don’t need anything else. I laugh when I hear people talk about needing to pay x or go to a place to entertain kids.

Reactions: 17
It’d be so much kinder to the kids AND herself if she just made some effort at a routine. She’d enjoy being their Mammy so much more cos they wouldn’t be wrecked or feeling like tit all the time from the sweets and tit, and unable to verbalise it! If I ate the crap they eat some days I’d feel horrendous never mind their tiny little bellies 😭 my daughter is the
I think she thinks showcasing her “struggles” makes her relatable and other mums will like her more and share her for it. In reality she is just playing into the ex’s and his families hands giving them all the ammunition they could dream of. Surely if there was any kind of court battle or custody agreement pending which she has eluded to in the past she would not be so stupid as to document her absolute incompetence for all to see
I think the legal stuff she was making a big deal of but not saying exactly what it was before, was her just trying to change the twins surname to her own. I don’t think there’s any custody battle going on, shur your man is out in Australia so he certainly doesn’t seem to care about visitation or custody, and if the grandparents had gone about visitation they’re would have been some resolution to that by now. People will turn a blind eye and defend the dad and his family to the absolute death on here, making up fairytales about how he’s probably just trying to get himself set up with money out there for himself and the twins, or he’s probably desperately battling the courts for custody behind the scenes. I honestly think that’s pure nonsense, Ireland isn’t a third world country, he didn’t need to leave and any decent man would have stuck it out here, the social is very generous in Ireland, he’d family for a roof over his head and he would have eventually found a job, if he wanted to stick around and be part of their lives. Unfortunately I know of a few young men like him that are simply very good at making excuses to themselves as to why they prefer the young free life over taking responsible decisions and being in their kids lives. I’ve heard even from young cousins of mine 🤮 justifications such as the mother trapped him with a baby so it’s not really his fault 🤮🤮 don’t get me wrong, i can’t stand me Julie but I think people are blinded by their dislike of her sometimes in seeing that the twins dad is a useless selfish deadbeat. Disclaimer this is the one thing I’ll ‘defend’ Julie on 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 46
I can almost guarantee that Fionn has heard her say she will run away for him to have that reaction if she just took the bins out.

Any time I check her stories, the twins are always eating dinner type food no matter what time of day. Does she ever put a sandwich, piece of fruit and a yoghurt on a plate with a cup of water at lunch time ? So weird ! There is no breakfast, lunch and dinner time in her house. Always so random

Any time I check her stories, the twins are always eating dinner type food no matter what time of day. Does she ever put a sandwich, piece of fruit and a yoghurt on a plate with a cup of water at lunch time ? So weird ! There is no breakfast, lunch and dinner time in her house. Always so random
It’s all ready made food cooked in a few minutes. I can’t understand why the council gave her a house. She’s never in it.

Reactions: 3
She rents the house
Does anyone want a house in the west! I’m ready to throw myself off the pier today! Why do people think kids and heat go together! I’d never have mine in a car. Jesus I melt so I can’t imagine what it’s like for them. If it was me I’d be in a dark room with a fan or something just keeping them entertained until it cooled down. At this stage now I’d nearly book a flight to Antarctica to escape my lot whinging but it has to be done.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know what she’s always giving out about them because to me they don’t seem that bad, they seem a little sedate if anything. I think she goes out of her way to make them look like they’re acting up but really most of it is just a result of her bad decisions, like the bedtime taking five hours, hardly their fault? Having to chase them around the house to get them to eat.. That’s all on you Julie. I don’t know but compared to my two, mine are wired to the moon, enthusiastic, excited and rearing to go until their heads hit the pillow. F&ER seem like very sedate and meek children, heads stuck in iPads and tv screens has probably dulled a lot of real world excitement for them

Reactions: 15
I don’t find her relatable at all. Kids aren’t that hard. When they are so young their needs are simple, feed them, have a safe space for them to play and fresh air. They don’t need anything else. I laugh when I hear people talk about needing to pay x or go to a place to entertain kids.
I think kids have too much nowadays (mine included). They’ve everything on demand and I think that’s why kids are harder nowadays than before.

Reactions: 7
I think the legal stuff she was making a big deal of but not saying exactly what it was before, was her just trying to change the twins surname to her own. I don’t think there’s any custody battle going on, shur your man is out in Australia so he certainly doesn’t seem to care about visitation or custody, and if the grandparents had gone about visitation they’re would have been some resolution to that by now. People will turn a blind eye and defend the dad and his family to the absolute death on here, making up fairytales about how he’s probably just trying to get himself set up with money out there for himself and the twins, or he’s probably desperately battling the courts for custody behind the scenes. I honestly think that’s pure nonsense, Ireland isn’t a third world country, he didn’t need to leave and any decent man would have stuck it out here, the social is very generous in Ireland, he’d family for a roof over his head and he would have eventually found a job, if he wanted to stick around and be part of their lives. Unfortunately I know of a few young men like him that are simply very good at making excuses to themselves as to why they prefer the young free life over taking responsible decisions and being in their kids lives. I’ve heard even from young cousins of mine 🤮 justifications such as the mother trapped him with a baby so it’s not really his fault 🤮🤮 don’t get me wrong, i can’t stand me Julie but I think people are blinded by their dislike of her sometimes in seeing that the twins dad is a useless selfish deadbeat. Disclaimer this is the one thing I’ll ‘defend’ Julie on 🤣🤣🤣
100% he’s a useless bastard that should do more for his kids it seems, but I’d say if he was in the country this lunatic would have him plagued like proper crazy ex girlfriend behaviour

I honestly think they aren't the worst kids, with normal meltdowns from tiredness etc. The don't leg it away from her. If I had twins I wouldn't be recording them walking ahead of me I'd be holding their hands. My 2 nephews are bolters and couldn't possibly let them saunter ahead of me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
100% he’s a useless bastard that should do more for his kids it seems, but I’d say if he was in the country this lunatic would have him plagued like proper crazy ex girlfriend behaviour
I could see her being very difficult to co parent with

Reactions: 9
I don’t know what she’s always giving out about them because to me they don’t seem that bad, they seem a little sedate if anything. I think she goes out of her way to make them look like they’re acting up but really most of it is just a result of her bad decisions, like the bedtime taking five hours, hardly their fault? Having to chase them around the house to get them to eat.. That’s all on you Julie. I don’t know but compared to my two, mine are wired to the moon, enthusiastic, excited and rearing to go until their heads hit the pillow. F&ER seem like very sedate and meek children, heads stuck in iPads and tv screens has probably dulled a lot of real world excitement for them
Literally I was only thinking this
I could see her being very difficult to co parent with
Id say the kids would be used as a bargaining tool with her like. Her kids genuinely aren’t that badly behaved it’s her that’s the problem adding fuel to the fire and not giving them any routine and what looks like very little emotional support. I defo feel like fionn can sense his mother has no time for him

Reactions: 13
I think those kids have her restricted big time. Me Joolie wasn't ready for them and wasn't ready to give up her freedom, I think she finds that difficult. She can barely look after herself never mind 2 kids. Theres more to being a parent than feeding, clothing and constantly buying toys for them.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.