TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kids are feral. Look aren’t all kids challenging and my own loves to escape but boundaries and rules are good for kids, necessary IMO.

Reactions: 6
I thought she only used to "treat" herself to a take away coffee on "dicky day" or whatever she calls it. 🤔

Reactions: 2
It's a bit sad that you would need someone on IG to calculate, if you spend 3.00 a day on coffee that it adds up to 21.00 a week...........IMAGINE THAT!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's a bit sad that you would need someone on IG to calculate, if you spend 3.00 a day on coffee that it adds up to 21.00 a week...........IMAGINE THAT!
She forgot to mention the price of the cocktails

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I was waiting for her to enlighten us all on how much that would be a year!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm on my own with 3 kids one with complex needs and a set of Irish twins. They've had a routine for bedtime since they were babies and like others have said they have tested it over the years but I've persisted even on summer holidays and my hard work has paid off as they go to bed no bother and I can sit down on the sofa or clean up in peace by half eight. As others have said lack of routine is Julie's fault. If she looked up some stuff on establishing a routine she'd have it sorted in weeks if she persisted.

As for SLT my youngest had a significant delay, it was very hard to understand her when she was 3. When she was finishing her first HSE SLT block I asked the therapist if she would benefit from private SLT until she got more public sessions and she said she would. So I did that until she got more public sessions and although it was a tough struggle financially and a lot to do at home with her she is starting school in Sept and will be understood by other kids and her teacher and I feel proud of her and myself for all the work that went into it. If she took the twins now for SLT and did 5 minutes of the SLT homework a day it'd pay off for school next year.

Its so frustrating to see her using her beautiful kids for content and blaming them for her own poor parenting. Small kids arent easy and can drive you mad but it's obvious Julie is falling very short on her parenting skills. Her content would be much better if she was making more of an effort in setting a routine and some boundaries and showed that instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Julie family need to step in now, it is not just the children that need a routine and stability, Julie also needs help, she is not managing those children at all. Their safety is not her priority, if those children see her laughing with her phone out when they are doing something as dangerous as climbing out a window and on to a main road ( and yes Miss Julie, that is dangerous on so many levels, it's not just a bit of fun!) Then who is to say that the next time one of the children spots a friend or just wants to play, that they will not do it again, or even worse attempt it from an upstairs window.
These poor children have no bedtime routine, a diet full of sugar and a mother who seems to cyale through 40 different emotions each hour, talking into her phone about how much they annoy her right in front of them.
Julie has new clothes and the best of everything for herself, she thinks nothing of dropping 300€ on a beauty treatment or going out for cocktails , yet poor Fionn in particulars speech is very poor, she should be going without herself to make sure her child is well looked after.
She has admitted to 70000 people that she leaves her small children in a car unattended while she goes back into the house! How are her friends and family not talking to her and saying that all it takes is a split second for something to go wrong with the car or the wrong person to pass by.

I have had to unfollow, I can no longer watch those beautiful children being used like this for 'entertainment' to the detriment of their personal development and safety. Miss Julie needs to stop craving the attention and actually step up and be a mother.
To be fair, she gets ALOT of help! I have messaged her before (nicely) about the importance of having a routiene, im SURE lots of others have too.... She hasnt the motivation to put in a few weeks of hard work to get a routiene going, and is waaaaay too thick to realise it would be for her benefit too! Let her off i say, shes DRAGGING those children up, and punishing herself in the process, every bedtime will be a struggle, and their behaviour will get worse because they have no boundries, and are already complete brats..... Julies fault, Julie may suffer the consequences😃

Reactions: 14
To be fair, she gets ALOT of help! I have messaged her before (nicely) about the importance of having a routiene, im SURE lots of others have too.... She hasnt the motivation to put in a few weeks of hard work to get a routiene going, and is waaaaay too thick to realise it would be for her benefit too! Let her off i say, shes DRAGGING those children up, and punishing herself in the process, every bedtime will be a struggle, and their behaviour will get worse because they have no boundries, and are already complete brats..... Julies fault, Julie may suffer the consequences😃
I feel so sorry for those children, when they are going to school and mixing with new peope, they will be the children that are avoided because they have not been taught boundaries and structure. I do not understand these mammies who put their own social life before their childrens important needs, speech is a necessary skill, not something you can mistake seriously.
I would never judge a child but their speech is so poor, it is detrimental to their development and that is Julie's fault

Reactions: 11
I feel so sorry for those children, when they are going to school and mixing with new peope, they will be the children that are avoided because they have not been taught boundaries and structure. I do not understand these mammies who put their own social life before their childrens important needs, speech is a necessary skill, not something you can mistake seriously.
I would never judge a child but their speech is so poor, it is detrimental to their development and that is Julie's fault
Totally agree with you, also, if she gave up a few luxuries for herself, she could well afford speech therapy for for Fionn (altho imo Erins speech is as bad!) How much did she spend on the night out at the weekend? Hair done, make up done, new outfit, and absolutely pissed on cocktails (which arent cheap) thats probably the bones of €300! Surely you would get a few sessions for that, but no, Julie is waiting to be handed them for free, at the detriment of her sons development! Shes a total selfish, immature, idiot, who dosnt deserve to call herself a mother🙄

Nah,nah, I'm gone!
Pesto pasta like it was a gourmet meal 😂😂
Excuse you, that's hand rolled pasta made from the finest durum wheat. The pesto is from scratch with basil from her herb garden. Mind you she did have to fly down the roads to Dunnes cos she forgot the pine nuts and then was porple cos she left her card on the moon but it was ok cos the oldest man on earth paid for the pine nuts sure gawd love him. Then when she left the shop there was a parade in the car park cos everyone knows she's the only single mother on earth and never gets a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I really wish people would stop saying the twins dad or dads family should step in... he fucked off to Australia no two ways about it and its hardly up his parents of family to step in where he left of. Shes the one rearing the kids

Reactions: 21
I really wish people would stop saying the twins dad or dads family should step in... he fucked off to Australia no two ways about it and its hardly up his parents of family to step in where he left of. Shes the one rearing the kids
Agree with this, it's not like he's Superdad in fairness.

My heart breaks for Fionn, he is the saddest looking little boy. Nothing seems to bring him joy, I just want to hug him.

Reactions: 19
Excuse you, that's hand rolled pasta made from the finest durum wheat. The pesto is from scratch with basil from her herb garden. Mind you she did have to fly down the roads to Dunnes cos she forgot the pine nuts and then was porple cos she left her card on the moon but it was ok cos the oldest man on earth paid for the pine nuts sure gawd love him. Then when she left the shop there was a parade in the car park cos everyone knows she's the only single mother on earth and never gets a break.
😂😂😂 salt of the earth that man was.

Reactions: 4
Agree with this, it's not like he's Superdad in fairness.
He’s probably as bad if not worse

My heart breaks for Fionn, he is the saddest looking little boy. Nothing seems to bring him joy, I just want to hug him.
I’d bring him to live with me in the morning. You can tell he is a kind and sensitive soul the poor thing. Julie was right about one of them being a bully but it’s not Fionn

Reactions: 11
Telling ya if those twins were hit by a car she would be delighted with the claim she’d get off the insurance (obviously if the twins were ok)
And the Go Fund Me page her stupid followers would set up for her

Hahaha rearing them, are you for real. She can't even tolerate them.
She thought by getting pregnant that she would keep him, that plan failed and now she is stuck with them and she can't even hide how much she resents them

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She also showed pee in the toilet in their room in the video 🤢 Drama about her not declaring ads recently apparently.
Sorry now to jump in on this post. Not sure how many of you follow April. She can be quite informative on her information on holidays....... But are all the staycations nearly one every week since the summer and before gifted??? now a PR trip abroad. Drama about her passports which no doubt she will recieve on time for her troop. Her kids prob don't know if they are coming or going. I see something above her not declaring ads where was this put up..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.