Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Another spelling classic! She’s not gone balmy she’s gone BAMMIE! 😂😂😂 ffs I can’t anymore. I weep for society I really do. They will get all infected now and she will have loads of content for the gram next week
Hope she gets gifted a new set of AIRS so she can HARE how stupid she sounds 👂👂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

JillZarin

Chatty Member
This notion of boys spending time with Daddy/Uncle/Grandad/male cousin whatever and the same with girls having a "girlie day" actually drives me mad. Surely just having quality time with each child is the main thing every now and again regardless of male/female. It would be just as beneficial for her to take Fionn to rugby and Erin Rose to head off with her uncle for an hour without imposing these ridiculous, old fashioned, gender notions 🙄

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
So earlier they had nowhere booked for their drinks tonight now she’s in the imperial with a sneaky #gifted in the corner. She’s a disgrace

• Wow
  • Angry

teeteebee

VIP Member
Julie put the phone away and grab your kids off the floor in Lidl! It’s not funny, it’s rude and unmannerly! 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Sunburn is one thing but are tan marks the new thing to be outraged about?!
My children have tan marks and it’s not for the lack of sunscreen I smear on them daily
The worlds gone a bit mad Ted

• Haha

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
She did a dirty delete so I don't have it. But she was telling people to read the room when complaining about their weddings being post poned etc that her child has cancer and Tim hasn't been able to go to any appts.
I seen that , and actually agreed with her. The wedding protest was embarrassing 😳 seriously there is a lot more important things been effected by covid than whether you can have 50 or 100 guests.....

Mehbah

She has some plan for the room guaranteed :LOL:
With all the complaining she does about the twins not sleeping, would she not separate them and put them into a room each? Maybe I’m being callous because they’re twins, but they don’t seem particularly fond of each other from what she shows 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Wildone

VIP Member
The twins haven't left her side all summer.....fuck is there two julies???one has her kids glued to her 24 7 and the other is on the cocktails and getting treatments In killarney!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Influencers by nature have to be very manipulative, they will spin the truth to suit their own agenda ie making money selling below par products/receiving free stuff. God forbid anyone disagree with them, their inflated egos can’t hack it.
They will go to any length to stop people having an opinion, even make up highfalutin stories like yesterday’s.

chanadlerbonggg

Hi lads and lasses. Was away all day across the country but what’s the craic? Has mejoolie finally found love? Will Erin rose ever stop screaming at her? Will Sean grow a pair of balls and say fuck off you fool NO! Did she lose 45 inches from the waist? Is she ever going to tell us what happened to Casper the ghost from the coffee date? I’m in some fucking humour tonight so can’t be dealing!

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Seriously has she turned up at someone's workplace and made countless calls to their personal mobile and workplace? That is harassment, she's a public figure people can talk about her as much as they want. They cannot contact her directly or turn up at her house or place of employment, because that would be harassment
I laughed when she said she approached the gards, they would laugh her out of the station but they wouldn't be laughing at the woman she has harassed. Is there any truth to this, because if so that woman needs to report this and see a solicitor. It is both a criminal and civil matter.

Tea Towel

Shes completely deluded
I actually think she’s trying to get a rise out of people when she says things like that.. her face gives her away, she has to be the smuggest of all the lazy useless layabout instahuns. She’s a very vindictive personality type so thinking she’s getting some smart remark in to drive tattlers mad is one of her main motivations a lot of the time. She’s a sad case, truly

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
I really wish people would stop saying the twins dad or dads family should step in... he fucked off to Australia no two ways about it and its hardly up his parents of family to step in where he left of. Shes the one rearing the kids

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Be more in Sean’s line to teach Fionn how to pronounce everyday words never mind swear words. But priorities I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I hate how she blames them for how things are. It’s not their fault. They’re just doing what has always been acceptable as there has never been any discipline or boundaries. Moan about them all you want but they don’t know any different because they’ve never been taught. She’s made a rod for her own back because getting them into any kind of stable routine now will be much more difficult than if she did it when they were young. What she is coping with now is the consequences of no boundaries and no discipline which fall on her, not the twins

Reactions: 20

Chippednails

VIP Member
One day it will happen and she will be too busy stuck in her phone to even notice. If they got hit by a car or God forbid they were taken. I hope she has locks on the upstairs windows. I actually felt sick watching that, climbing out windows and a whole playground out their back.

The way the 3 year old madam spoke to her says alot !
Her watching them get out of the window freaked me out, basically she’s giving them to go ahead. God forbid they do it one day when she’s not in the room and something happens to them. Kids can be little shits at times but her letting them behave that way is green lighting it.

Those poor kids, cant stop thinking about them running across the road and her still in the sitting room with her phone out!!! That is reckless parenting...really hope someone actually approaches her about it and educates her as I think she would say a stranger was trolling
My heart watching it. That can’t be right at all. They could have ran out in front of a car or anything. Sometimes I do wonder about some people’s ability to look after their own kids. Then her crying tonight cause they have no routine. Like it’s the fault of the summer. All kids have different routines it’s up to her to adjust it and settle them

This one is nuts!!!!! Mam time, no Julie Mam time was at the weekend when you got off your head, Mam time is when you dump your kids on your family to get up to all sorts…. Seriously, is she that deluded… I think this one needs some professional help 🤬🤬🤬 Mam time is when you try your best all day to look after your kids even if they annoy you, not when you let them behave like brats all so you can record them for the gram

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20