TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fast forward 10 years and she will be wondering why ER is walking all over her and is an all round saucy witch.
Exactly this!! 🙌🙌🙌 Julie musta been a terror too!! You’d wonder if her mother wasn’t blocked from her stories would this carry on happen!!!

anything could have happened them jumping out the window and Julie was stuck recording it!!!

Reactions: 6
Exactly this!! 🙌🙌🙌 Julie musta been a terror too!! You’d wonder if her mother wasn’t blocked from her stories would this carry on happen!!!

anything could have happened them jumping out the window and Julie was stuck recording it!!!
One day it will happen and she will be too busy stuck in her phone to even notice. If they got hit by a car or God forbid they were taken. I hope she has locks on the upstairs windows. I actually felt sick watching that, climbing out windows and a whole playground out their back.

The way the 3 year old madam spoke to her says alot !

Reactions: 16
One day it will happen and she will be too busy stuck in her phone to even notice. If they got hit by a car or God forbid they were taken. I hope she has locks on the upstairs windows. I actually felt sick watching that, climbing out windows and a whole playground out their back.

100% Julie's back will be turned or she will be on to Tinder Timmy and think the twins are watching tv and instead they will be out on the street. Its not fair on the twins or a driver if they run out under a car and get badly injured or worse. Its frightening but not surprising. She is giving them such bad habits.

Reactions: 11
Fionn can hardly say his sisters name and yet we are supposed to believe he asked for sausages and rashers 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Fionn can hardly say his sisters name and yet we are supposed to believe he asked for sausages and rashers 🙄
I’m in some bleeping form and when she said that sawwwwwsages and rasherrsssss onreal I nearly fucked my phone away. She is the biggest bullshit artist I’ve ever met

Reactions: 15
My heart was in my mouth watching those kids run straight out into the road. She'd have some job explaining how her kids were run over while she was recording it. Dumb biatch.
#23 Júlíé: I'm just not that into him, or my kids.

Reactions: 36
What a stupid stupid bleep I hate that word but that is the only word for her how in the name of God does she think that was okay if l lived in her estate and seen her do that I would ate the head of her. I have seen first hand a toddler run in front of a car while his parents where taking groceries in a spilt second gone families lives destroyed and she films this thinking its funny she needs a slap in the face

• Heart
Telling ya if those twins were hit by a car she would be delighted with the claim she’d get off the insurance (obviously if the twins were ok)
100% Julie's back will be turned or she will be on to Tinder Timmy and think the twins are watching tv and instead they will be out on the street. Its not fair on the twins or a driver if they run out under a car and get badly injured or worse. Its frightening but not surprising. She is giving them such bad habits.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
God almighty, that Erin Rose is one saucy child. There's no control over those children. I pity the poor teachers that have to deal with the tit parenting the twins have had .

Reactions: 19
God almighty, that Erin Rose is one saucy child. There's no control over those children. I pity the poor teachers that have to deal with the tit parenting the twins have had .
They will be in for a shock when teachers don't think what they are doing is funny

Only difference is a teacher will not put up with that type of behaviour

Reactions: 10
It's quite stressful watching her kids have those meltdowns. It's her fault they get to that point. Don't get me started on letting them climb out a window. That's reporting level like. Accidents happen that result in tragedy. Doesn't even bear thinking about and shes sitting there recording them. I mean it's scary people like her have children. Dragged up is an understatement. She talking into her phone thinking all her followers actually give a tit about her car crash "content". I dunno how her ex or his family hasn't stepped in

Reactions: 22
Omg the latest reel makes her look simple! Was there even a point?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those poor kids, cant stop thinking about them running across the road and her still in the sitting room with her phone out!!! That is reckless parenting...really hope someone actually approaches her about it and educates her as I think she would say a stranger was trolling

Reactions: 13

Her watching them get out of the window freaked me out, basically she’s giving them to go ahead. God forbid they do it one day when she’s not in the room and something happens to them. Kids can be little shits at times but her letting them behave that way is green lighting it.

Those poor kids, cant stop thinking about them running across the road and her still in the sitting room with her phone out!!! That is reckless parenting...really hope someone actually approaches her about it and educates her as I think she would say a stranger was trolling
My heart watching it. That can’t be right at all. They could have ran out in front of a car or anything. Sometimes I do wonder about some people’s ability to look after their own kids. Then her crying tonight cause they have no routine. Like it’s the fault of the summer. All kids have different routines it’s up to her to adjust it and settle them

This one is nuts!!!!! Mam time, no Julie Mam time was at the weekend when you got off your head, Mam time is when you dump your kids on your family to get up to all sorts…. Seriously, is she that deluded… I think this one needs some professional help 🤬🤬🤬 Mam time is when you try your best all day to look after your kids even if they annoy you, not when you let them behave like brats all so you can record them for the gram

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I do feel sorry on her cos the more I watch the more I see how she’s not coping at all. The wheels are slowly coming off and she is becoming more resentful. How can she blame a routine on them. That’s up to the parents. I think there’s a breakdown due soon and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone

Reactions: 20
Shes lost control of them, they rule the roost . Erin Rose sticking her tongue out and chanting ha ha ha hahaha to the mother after she jumped out the window. By god that child needs chastising. A little brat, god forgive me. Julie isn't parenting. More in her line to forget that bloody rubbish on tv, love Island and parent her children properly.

Reactions: 29
I would have thrown the phone down and got up and shown that child who was boss and to never speak to me like that again. Not talking about giving a smack but there’s a lot to be said for being firm and having authority in your tone. Julie has created a monster with her lack of giving a duck

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.