TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes lost control of them, they rule the roost . Erin Rose sticking her tongue out and chanting ha ha ha hahaha to the mother after she jumped out the window. By god that child needs chastising. A little brat, god forgive me. Julie isn't parenting. More in her line to forget that bloody rubbish on tv, love Island and parent her children properly.
Julie and her friend were asked to leave a pub at the weekend and she had no shame saying it, so im not at all surprised at how her children behave.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Shes lost control of them, they rule the roost . Erin Rose sticking her tongue out and chanting ha ha ha hahaha to the mother after she jumped out the window. By god that child needs chastising. A little brat, god forgive me. Julie isn't parenting. More in her line to forget that bloody rubbish on tv, love Island and parent her children properly.
In fairness you can't blame the kids. If she put her phone down for a min and chastised them off IG. Of course they will play up if they get away with it. They know no different.

Reactions: 11
I do feel sorry on her cos the more I watch the more I see how she’s not coping at all. The wheels are slowly coming off and she is becoming more resentful. How can she blame a routine on them. That’s up to the parents. I think there’s a breakdown due soon and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone
I don’t think she ever coped at all but maybe her Dad passing has added some extra issues. But like most of us we all go through things while trying to parent and sometimes you gotta pull up the big girl pants. I do think her Mam is not a great influence or maybe that’s how Julie herself was brought up.

Reactions: 9
I’ve never heard her moan so much about bedtime since Love Island started!! 😂 not too many parents get to sit down at 9pm to watch whatever tv they like 🙄 I’m certainly not perfect but sleep is one thing we’ve worked hard on, it’s so worth it, I don’t mind that the rest of the day isn’t great!

Reactions: 13
I’ve never heard her moan so much about bedtime since Love Island started!! 😂 not too many parents get to sit down at 9pm to watch whatever tv they like 🙄 I’m certainly not perfect but sleep is one thing we’ve worked hard on, it’s so worth it, I don’t mind that the rest of the day isn’t great!
Good point actually, you are right on the love island timing. A few years ago my little one was an awful one for going to bed 😬 and I used to watch a certain show at 9pm on a Thursday night with no record option. On those days I altered the routine slightly just to try to see if she was asleep for 9pm, sometimes it worked some it didn’t but there was a routine. Julies kids have no rules, sure if I was them I wouldn’t want to go to bed either 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Good point actually, you are right on the love island timing. A few years ago my little one was an awful one for going to bed 😬 and I used to watch a certain show at 9pm on a Thursday night with no record option. On those days I altered the routine slightly just to try to see if she was asleep for 9pm, sometimes it worked some it didn’t but there was a routine. Julies kids have no rules, sure if I was them I wouldn’t want to go to bed either 🤣🤣🤣
So sad. She's such a horrific parent. Don't give a shite how much you hound me down- you're an utter fu%^ing disgrace

Reactions: 12
worrying to watch the twins going out the window, accidents happen so quickly and all she does is film it. She has them so exposed on her page, between their attitudes and lack of speech development, they are not off to a good start and it doesn’t look like there’ll be much improvement

Reactions: 14
worrying to watch the twins going out the window, accidents happen so quickly and all she does is film it. She has them so exposed on her page, between their attitudes and lack of speech development, they are not off to a good start and it doesn’t look like there’ll be much improvement
Not a great start at all. The speech issues are really starting to show. She would be better off spending her money on private sessions to sort this (we all know the public route can be long) but she just must have it with the nights out and trips etc. We all make cuts to make sure the kids are better off. Maybe Jules need to understand this a bit more 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Wow .. what an idiot...

Julie I didn't watch love island last night because I was in bed by half 9... physically and mentally exhausted from a day at work then home ... 'mam time ' ... duck off seriously is she for real ? God I can't stand people like her... she has support, a house, plenty of money, healthy kids , nights out,... but still moans...

Here's an idea julie about no routine.... GIVE THEM A ROUTINE ,, YOU ARE THEIR MOTHER FFS ..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I cant believe those kids are 4 in October I read it here somewhere are you guys sure?? Like surely an almost 4 year old child knows it's bed time now and that's it? Well both my children did don't get me wrong they pushed and tested us also at times but the bottom point was its bed time end of story. She frustrates me so much she has shown so much of the twins no wonder their dad doesn't visit sure he can watch their whole lives from the phone with out having to deal with Julie and Erin is always going to be known as the bold child all thanks to her mam terrible sad.

Reactions: 16
I cant believe those kids are 4 in October I read it here somewhere are you guys sure?? Like surely an almost 4 year old child knows it's bed time now and that's it? Well both my children did don't get me wrong they pushed and tested us also at times but the bottom point was its bed time end of story. She frustrates me so much she has shown so much of the twins no wonder their dad doesn't visit sure he can watch their whole lives from the phone with out having to deal with Julie and Erin is always going to be known as the bold child all thanks to her mam terrible sad.
Yep 4 in Oct, 2nd yr of Montessori I assume and Junior Infants next year.

My youngest at that age had no issues up to bed, story cuddle, sleep.

My friend has Irish twins and a front line OH so does 95% of bedtime alone, she's story and cuddle with one while the older one played in their room and then in with him.

We started bedtime routine with our kids at 10wks old. Up to room, darken, feed, story (yes at 10wks we read to them) cuddle and into cot sleepy/awake. Granted my eldest didn't like sleep but we still persisted but by the twins age all my kids were in a good routine even in summer. On holidays ok it goes a little awry but it's max 2 wks.

Reactions: 6
Suggestion for new thread #23 Poor single mom no time to clean, these bully kids have no routine

Reactions: 15
Tears because she lost her temper and its so hard with no routine.

" I feel like such a tit mother " That is because you are Julie. Put down the phone and parent your children . Read some parenting books even. Take a parenting class but do something before they are completely ruined.
You told ER not to go out the window yesterday and she did anyway. Do you think they they will automatically start behaving some day?
They are feral and its your own fault. Completely your own fault. Its not because you are on your own, its not because there are 2 of them,its because you are making a complete balls of parenting properly.
Crying because there is no routine. Only 1 person can change that Julie and that is yourself. Its possible to have routine even during the summer holidays. Parents all over the country manage it, why can't you??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
No need for the story of Fionn in the pull up again. I don’t have kids but she is not helping herself with letting them walk all over her.

Reactions: 1
Julie family need to step in now, it is not just the children that need a routine and stability, Julie also needs help, she is not managing those children at all. Their safety is not her priority, if those children see her laughing with her phone out when they are doing something as dangerous as climbing out a window and on to a main road ( and yes Miss Julie, that is dangerous on so many levels, it's not just a bit of fun!) Then who is to say that the next time one of the children spots a friend or just wants to play, that they will not do it again, or even worse attempt it from an upstairs window.
These poor children have no bedtime routine, a diet full of sugar and a mother who seems to cyale through 40 different emotions each hour, talking into her phone about how much they annoy her right in front of them.
Julie has new clothes and the best of everything for herself, she thinks nothing of dropping 300€ on a beauty treatment or going out for cocktails , yet poor Fionn in particulars speech is very poor, she should be going without herself to make sure her child is well looked after.
She has admitted to 70000 people that she leaves her small children in a car unattended while she goes back into the house! How are her friends and family not talking to her and saying that all it takes is a split second for something to go wrong with the car or the wrong person to pass by.

I have had to unfollow, I can no longer watch those beautiful children being used like this for 'entertainment' to the detriment of their personal development and safety. Miss Julie needs to stop craving the attention and actually step up and be a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Julie family need to step in now, it is not just the children that need a routine and stability, Julie also needs help, she is not managing those children at all. Their safety is not her priority, if those children see her laughing with her phone out when they are doing something as dangerous as climbing out a window and on to a main road ( and yes Miss Julie, that is dangerous on so many levels, it's not just a bit of fun!) Then who is to say that the next time one of the children spots a friend or just wants to play, that they will not do it again, or even worse attempt it from an upstairs window.
These poor children have no bedtime routine, a diet full of sugar and a mother who seems to cyale through 40 different emotions each hour, talking into her phone about how much they annoy her right in front of them.
Julie has new clothes and the best of everything for herself, she thinks nothing of dropping 300€ on a beauty treatment or going out for cocktails , yet poor Fionn in particulars speech is very poor, she should be going without herself to make sure her child is well looked after.
She has admitted to 70000 people that she leaves her small children in a car unattended while she goes back into the house! How are her friends and family not talking to her and saying that all it takes is a split second for something to go wrong with the car or the wrong person to pass by.

I have had to unfollow, I can no longer watch those beautiful children being used like this for 'entertainment' to the detriment of their personal development and safety. Miss Julie needs to stop craving the attention and actually step up and be a mother.
Nobody is talking to her about it because they are all cut from the same cloth. There is always a type that flock together. The kids are left feral, the drink comes first. You see these women in the supermarket or local park. The kids are screaming and the mother is dragging them by the arm cursing & shouting at them. She is really rough and the kids are being dragged up rough. I don’t think she has the intelligence to understand what a routine is never mind to implement one and stick to it.

Reactions: 19
Don't blame summer holidays for lack of routine ! What the duck do you think everyone else does ?
I have 4 kids. Ages 6, 4, 2 and baby is 9 months. I don't have any help , my partner works abroad come back every few weeks . Guess what it's light out by 8pm for all the children. Without stating the obvious, yes they test me etc and add in being sick, teething etc they are awake when I go downstairs and fall asleep in their own l after books etc. We all go upstairs at 6.30, baby goes down first, then the 2 year old , then the 4&6 year old together as they share a room. I'm downstairs at 8.30 max most evenings. All my friends are the same and most people I know. Yet she can't get 2 kids who are same age to go down. Children thrive on routine and she should know that given she used to work in childcare 🤔

Reactions: 23
Her audience is mother's like her hence the engagement numbers. She was obviously rared the same.
The children's father's family need to step in or the cycle continues or maybe they are the same and see no harm.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.