TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah stop. Nigella eat your heart out. Why give her that doesn't cook a proper dinner all that stuff. Maddening.

Reactions: 3
‘Roast’

Bought cooked chicken

A small lie, but shows that not one single thing she ever says is true

Reactions: 11
Not sure how tob Getaways with Kids is her instagram. She is in PR promotes travel companies/hotels..
I actually think she is painful lately and all the panic over the passports , some people haven’t been able to get their passports in them to travel for funerals , and the amount of free trips and days out is ridiculous

Reactions: 11
I’ve never heard her moan so much about bedtime since Love Island started!! 😂 not too many parents get to sit down at 9pm to watch whatever tv they like 🙄 I’m certainly not perfect but sleep is one thing we’ve worked hard on, it’s so worth it, I don’t mind that the rest of the day isn’t great!
I get up two hours before my kids sometimes more to clean the house get n hour of college work done and try catch up on love Island if time...

Reactions: 8
Julie I know you read here.
ive mentioned before, my son who passed would be exactly Fionns age, so im probably over sensitised to the way you treat him.
Try this ok?
Pick a week.
Wake them early on a Sunday
Have a structured breakfast (no tv ipads)
Go for a walk.
Home and give them small chores with promise of tv if they do them
Tv (you can do your chores now)
Let them assist making lunch
Lunch at table no tv
Play out the back or play board game/snap
No running out of the house to visit places/people
Dinner
Bath
Story
Bed (at a reasonable hr)
This may not work for a few days, but children love routine they will click into it and your life will change immeasurably.
I’m dizzy watching you some days with your endless car journeys, visits, treats, hectic travels.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Little fionn such a dote why ask are you going to miss me as he heads out the door.
To a camp jezs let the child enjoy something

Reactions: 10
Also who knew that if you actually stay at home you would get so much cleaning done. Mind blowing that 🤯🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really like April Getaways with kids but when she said she was on to the minister for health and the taoiseachs office about her passports I nearly fell over! Hardly an emergency
Shes turned into a right gowl..... amd then she dumped her friend who had bought tickets to go with her..... is there a page for her?

Reactions: 4
Shes turned into a right gowl..... amd then she dumped her friend who had bought tickets to go with her..... is there a page for her?
Amazing how the passports turned up just in time and the average Joe soap is left waiting. It’s a bit silly she has been away so much already I know it’s both there jobs but she has been away lots since having the baby

Amazing how the passports turned up just in time and the average Joe soap is left waiting. It’s a bit silly she has been away so much already I know it’s both there jobs but she has been away lots since having the baby
Would you take the chance of taking your 3 month old on plane with covid hanging about? She defo needs her own page

She needs the break don't ya know!! She's with the 24/7 don't ya know!

Reactions: 16
I wish to god Julie would just accept if she put some effort into a strong morning and night routine for even a week.. how much easier her life would be. Just like the kids wouldn't be in her bed at 2am.....

I honestly think she could have huge content in addressing their behaviour, routines, attitudes, day trip content etc etc... people can relate to parenting young kids. People can't relate to "kicking" your young kids anywhere...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.