TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing how the passports turned up just in time and the average Joe soap is left waiting. It’s a bit silly she has been away so much already I know it’s both there jobs but she has been away lots since having the baby
Did u see the message she reposted from that man this morning?

Reactions: 2
New Thread Title: Julie, you’re language is so obscene and it’s not that hard to have twins in a routine!

Reactions: 34
Can't believe that poor Julie has her own kids 24 hrs a day I mean that has to be some sort of torture for the poor girl. I also think when she says things like I'm ready to jump out a bleeping window etc on Instagram it's horrible.

Reactions: 20
Oh what did she share?
A guy messaged her saying she was very heartless bragging out the passport as some people couldn't get them to attend funerals and she shared it and commented poor Barry with some sort of emoji... very tackless of her

• Wow
Reactions: 9
A guy messaged her saying she was very heartless bragging out the passport as some people couldn't get them to attend funerals and she shared it and commented poor Barry with some sort of emoji... very tackless of her
Yes I was surprised she shared it, deleted it quickly. She also shared another post of a lady who had also received her passports after doing all the things April had done. Woman said she literally kept phoning the office and the staff were so rude. Yes I'd be rude too if some instahun was phoning to get her passport for her free holiday while other people are missing funerals etc. Some people 😒

Reactions: 5
Yes I was surprised she shared it, deleted it quickly. She also shared another post of a lady who had also received her passports after doing all the things April had done. Woman said she literally kept phoning the office and the staff were so rude. Yes I'd be rude too if some instahun was phoning to get her passport for her free holiday while other people are missing funerals etc. Some people 😒
Totally wrong I tried ro set up a thread but im having no luck....

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I used to have to do the same. Mine would empty reach if they got a lump some of mine still do but she’s still a mog 😂
Nothing wrong with a bit of mash but She is always giving purees . Gets them baby bowls when out for dinner. They need to chew food for development, especially speech and language.

Reactions: 10
Who’s this insta hun ye are talking about?

Reactions: 1
IM QUITTING THE INTERNET! Looks like mejoolie spent the whole day doing that bleeping stupid tik tok! Grow up ya mog

Reactions: 12
Why has this thread descended into all about someone else? Make a thread about this person and get back to what this one is supposed to be about.

Reactions: 29

For those who asked
@iwokelikethis @Plainwhited

Reactions: 10

For those who asked
@iwokelikethis @Plainwhited
Thank you. Apologies for derailing the original thread 😳😕👍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The twins haven't left her side all summer.....duck is there two julies???one has her kids glued to her 24 7 and the other is on the cocktails and getting treatments In killarney!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.