Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shelly belly

Am I the only single mother that is getting really sick of her using the single mother card and trying to be relatable with it? Cos I’ll tell you one thing, there’s nothing at all relatable to most single mothers I know about having your hair makeup tan lashes and Botox done for free, most of us would only love to be able to do those type of things but as normal, non instagrammer mothers we can’t.. as we would only dream of having baby sitters on hand whenever we want, I personally have absolutely no one that I can call on to mind my kids for even 5 minutes, so again not relatable...for her to say she was ‘in the gutter’ two years ago is downright insulting to those people in Edel house and worse again on the streets.. living with your supportive family is far from in the gutter, cramped or not.. and to claim she was sleeping in the sitting room with the twins just to add to her story, what was wrong with her old bedroom upstairs? Surely she could have slept there..she falsely claims repeatedly that she was in emergency accommodation which she most certainly wasn’t, it was a short term rental of a lovely little house with a garden, so many of us can only dream of finding that.. again trying to muscle in on the admiration due to women across Ireland who are raising their children in hotels and b&bs.. she exaggerates her story so much and it really is insulting to those of us who have it so so much harder than she ever has.. to say she worked her ass off to get where she is is completely laughable, she had every stroke of luck, hand out and good connection going..I should say that I don’t feel even an ounce of jealousy for Julie, as I will probably be accused of, I would rather my situation any day over being so shallow that I would lead such a false life and lie about myself... from a single mother who IS working her ass off with absolutely no help or handouts and damn proud of it and not about to let Julie claim she represents people like me

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
That page gave me life 🤣 i’ve reported her to the council as she was breaking the law by having Sean live with her and i’ve also reported her to social welfare.
Is that not going a bit too far?? Is it really any of our business who lives with her ? And for two measly weeks 😂😂 that's kind of sad on your behalf really 😂 ffs there's complaining and bitching about someone and then there's always someone who takes it that step too far.. cop on will u! Look after your own family... It's not our business who lives there 🙄🙄🙄 can't believe someone actually went this far with it. And no , I'm not Julie before everyone thinks it, it seriously is a bit much to actually report someone. Her kids are safe and that's all that matters here. Actually shocked someone went this far tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The ex was only back in Ireland visiting at the time Julie & the twins visa fell through. So he went back to work in Australia where he was living. He stayed there for a while and then eventually moved back to Ireland. They were doing long distance she’d go up north one weekend, he’d come to cork the next.

Anyway the relationship ended. She never refused him access to the children. Any time he asked, she obliged & drove half way up the country to drop them off.

After a couple of months he moved back to Australia. He didn’t tell Julie he was leaving the country. Not so much as a text so the kids would know where he is. To walk away from your kids like that is disgusting.

Reactions: 24

Shooz

Oh my what have I just watched 😂 I felt like I was watching one of the videos the travellers do to each other threatening each other to meet for a fight 😳😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
New thread suggestion
Credit union and catalogue debts arent funny but dont worry julie always has her mickey money.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I always liked Julie and dont agree with any personal attacks here but the social distancing issue is too much. I have written an email to the oncology dept in cuh to make them aware of the lack of respect of the Haynes family towards the staff and fellow Cancer sufferers and included the screenshots and videos. I have a family member getting treatment at the moment and I couldnt have it on my conscience if I didn't do anything. This is a very serious issue and the real reason these forums exist. If you approach an influencer with a genuine concern its just delete and block. Formal complaints are the only way to go, be it to asai, workplaces or in this case cuh. I hope it won't affect Mr Haynes treatment plan but they should be self isolating especially when receiving treatment.

• Heart

Highlandcow

VIP Member
I find it hard seeing any defending of her ex on here, comments saying how do we know he isn't fighting for access etc???.....he buggered off to Australia, how can you get access in Australia??

Regardless of people opinions on Julie those kids live in Ireland, so why isn't he in Ireland?? What if Julie wanted to walk out on her life and decide to go work in Australia and just have access to the kids?? Wouldn't happen, women don't get to do that and the vast majority wouldn't dream of not being near their children. So why make excuses for the men? We know she wasn't denying visits anyway she posted all about the 4hr round trips just to let him see the twins even after they split.

Why didn't he leave his job in Australia and go and work in Dunnes stores or something in Cork near his kids? No amount of money or sunshine or feckin kangaroos would ever make me want to be apart from my children. He doesn't get a pass from me on that because of Julies flaws getting freebies etc.

That page gave me life 🤣 i’ve reported her to the council as she was breaking the law by having Sean live with her and i’ve also reported her to social welfare.
Whatever about pulling her up on her work ethic or state of her house...

But reporting to the council cause her brother stayed for a bit is pretty fuckin shit in my opinion.. bang out of order

Reactions: 22

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
I HATE that Caroline Flack gets brought into the conversation. She was on a whole other level of fame than these eejits with a smart phone.

omg she sounds like something off the gypsy shows!

She sounds very aggressive, Grace to be fair has a nicer voice for radio than this one here.

Reactions: 21

Jembelle

VIP Member
It really is. There is a lot of very bitter women on here.
I wouldn’t report her to social welfare or the council because that would bring bad karma on me. My issue with her is the fact about social distancing the not caring about anybody only her family. Even though she was mixing with loads. She was in hairdressers beauticians hospitals farm camping parks at parties etc. all she had to do was apologize and stop boasting about her not socially distancing and still I’ve never ever seen a face mask on her. It was her whole disrespect for other people. My family work in hospitals my parents are old I work in a hospital so that’s what upset me about Julie. I couldn’t care about what she has or what she can afford but the total lack of acknowledging what people’s real problem with her has lead to this total backlash for her. I own my own apartment and car and I can afford holidays and nice things but it’s her lack is respect that had maddened me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
I'm a walking contradiction I know, posting here and paying attention to her. I don't follow her but the past 2 weeks I was intrigued after the RedFM trolling post. I actually went to the same school as her and I don't want to give too much away but no she's not a traveller (as some have asked) but she may as well be.

I am horrified the things I've been reading, I've clearly missed some drama about the kids Dad but my God, pot kettle. She has WILLINGLY put her life out in the public sphere but how dare anyone have an opinion? The blagging/tagging culture on social media the past few years does my absolute head in. There are people far less fourtunate than she is and it's all Beggy Mitchell. Suffering Christ, she comes across as so aggressive in her posts and the catalyst was the last 24 hours. I hate to judge a mother but her father was in hospital yesterday and she seemingly plopped the kids with them so she could go for dinner and drinks to de stress? And saying loads of people writing to her saying "fair play having the kids camping by yourself" give me fucking strength. She was with mates, the kids entertain themselves. The pity party shtick is eye roll worthy.

Sorry if I'm rambling and haven't articulated this well - I've plenty more coherent and consistent sentences/thoughts to say :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I used to follow and really like her but a couple if thing lately have really changed my opinion.

Firstly I completely agree the lack of care for social distancing is worrying given her sick father and other sick people he would be in contact with. Most people here have covered that topic well.

What really put me off was the constant complaining how hard it is being a single mother, having no lie in, no help etc. I am married with 3 very young toddlers. She has more help than most married women I know. She is always able to go get her hair done, botox, nails, beauty treatments etc. I haven't been to a hairdresser in 20 months. My husband works round the clock and I have no family on tap to mind my kids. She seems to have more disposable income than most married women I know. 50e on wellies! She spends cos she doesn't have to save for the future. Government will pay for uniforms, medical cards etc. I put money away every week in order to pay for school, braces etc that I know will be coming in a few years. I don't nip in to dunnes and buy 40e airfryers for no reason. Every penny is put away cos we get nothing from the government.
Someone else made a good point that she had her parents house to move into and through another connection got the house she has now. Thats extremely lucky when you think of single mothers in Edel house, homeless living in hotels with zero support.
She is making a mockery of women who actually are in awful situations. I know some single mothers and they are not living the life that she is or has the support she does.

And yes her bedtime routine if you can call it is a disgrace. Kids watching TV and then expect them to go to bed with no wind down. Every evening like most women I put all 3 to bed Myself cos my husband works! I do bath, books, quiet time and put them down calmly and not distressed. Then I go downstairs and clean and get ready to do it all again tomorrow. I am so exhausted as is every mother. Actually can't believe she works in childcare.

I just saw her stories as well. Kids had ipads in bed in what looks like a kip of a place. Vodka bottles everywhere in reach of toddlers.

Was off in parents campervan, now off camping and then off in a hotel with her mam soon! Tough life Julie 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19

EggChair

EggChair are you super mom slimming 😂😂😂 ya no the way she went on about the egg chair 🤔🤔🤔
Haha, do you think I'd have time to write on this in between posing on Instagram, having affairs with married men and wrapping my car around an ESB pole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
The thing that really annoys me is that she makes a pure fool and a show out of her father 😨 she's making him out to be an absolute eejit that knows nothing. The poor man gets confused. And she makes a big joke about it. Last night, laughing at the fact that he couldn't close the door. And then now with asking him what's that and he's says soup. It's hit chocolate 🙄 it's a horrible way to treat your parents, especially when they support her in a big way

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
The pity brigade are out in force today 🙄🙄🙄
It's not pity... She got help for two weeks from her brother who was off work. And someone reports her for it 😂😂 it's really really sad. I hope whoever reported her lives by the rule book... Rule for fucking rule... Disgrace it is. It's actually frightening that a stranger to Julie would report her.. a fucking stranger that doesn't know really know her and only sees an hour or so of her life a day.

Reactions: 17

Kitty30

I agree, to me Liz seemed shocked that Julie was starting on her.
I absolutely know she’s no angel but in this case I think Julie thought she was talking about her and went way overboard to play the victim 🙄 Liz would just say her name if she was calling her out like I’ve seen her do to many people 😂
I think she was 100 percent talking about Julie but was shocked someone actually stood up to her. She was going about it in such a sneaky way and when julie called her out she didn't know what to say. She is so used to talking shit after drink and not having anyone to pull her up on it. She has been caught about before leaking Private information to call out pages can't believe people can't see how dangerous she really is.

Last edited:

PandoraRose

VIP Member
I wouldn’t report her to social welfare or the council because that would bring bad karma on me. My issue with her is the fact about social distancing the not caring about anybody only her family. Even though she was mixing with loads. She was in hairdressers beauticians hospitals farm camping parks at parties etc. all she had to do was apologize and stop boasting about her not socially distancing and still I’ve never ever seen a face mask on her. It was her whole disrespect for other people. My family work in hospitals my parents are old I work in a hospital so that’s what upset me about Julie. I couldn’t care about what she has or what she can afford but the total lack of acknowledging what people’s real problem with her has lead to this total backlash for her. I own my own apartment and car and I can afford holidays and nice things but it’s her lack is respect that had maddened me.
Really well said, I was so annoyed with Julie when I saw that she was at a party and then was around her dad, if julie had come on and said whoops, that was a bad idea and I'll be more careful with my dads health in future, there would've been no more said.

But arrogant Julie decides to come on and declared that her family, showing exactly how little they care about those around them Are no longer going to social distance for the simple reason they've gotten bored if it!! Come off the stage Julie, I've had 2 family members battle cancer recently and if your dad was going into the same ward as my aunt trust me I'dve made my feelings on it perfectly clear, your selfish actions put so many people at risk and you think you're the victim, you're far from it!

Then we had that shit show of an IGTV that was just basically her acting like a common bully and the only message she got across was she can't string a proper sentence together and shes rough as fuck.

Shes since gone on radio and addressed people emailing the hospital but not addressing why the hosptal was contacted because shes a coward like most bullies.

I don't agree with social welfare etc being contacted but if she loses out on anything it's because she was abusing the system, surely if she's innocent and not claiming social welfare while being paid by cosmetics companies or if it's not on her contract that Sean can't stay in her house and she broke the contract then there's nothing to worry about?

• Heart