Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Julie twins and me. I love her and her family. Her dad is so funny. She is from Cork she has twins a boy and girl aged 2. Single mammy she had it hard there for awhile. She seems to be getting things under control. She is very honest

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I followed for a while but the shouting into the phone got too much. The woe is me crying because she’s a single mam got too much. Also the sly digs at the twins dad and family was very inappropriate and there were discussions about him on galzwhosnap and she didn’t seem to care. She should keep all that stuff private she doesnt realise that the kids will grow up and see that someday.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s annoying. So is her family. They are blatantly trying to rip off the Flemings videos. Her kids will be bullied because of all she shows about them

Reactions: 8
Shes doing a really brilliant job as a single working mam. My heart went out to her when she was living with the twins in her parents house and couldnt get a home for herself.
Her family seem to be really supportive of her and the kids.
The 'funny' videos and stories arent for me but she seems like a nice genuine person.

• Heart
  • Sick
Shes doing a really brilliant job as a single working mam. My heart went out to her when she was living with the twins in her parents house and couldnt get a home for herself.
Her family seem to be really supportive of her and the kids.
The 'funny' videos and stories arent for me but she seems like a nice genuine person.
she is doing amazing. Her family are great to help her. Some of the Videos are good. She always seems to interrupt Sean when he is trying to tell a story etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Hats off to her raising the two little ones on her own, think she has been through a hellish time with their dad etc but she has finally come out the other end through working hard getting them their own house etc.
The little twins always seem to be ill with a bad coughs, colds etc to the point of sometimes needing hospitalised but I have noticed they are always around her Dad who I know doesn’t keep well himself, but he is always smoking indoors which won’t help the poor wee ones coughs- just one thing that puts me off.

• Sick
Hats off to her raising the two little ones on her own, think she has been through a hellish time with their dad etc but she has finally come out the other end through working hard getting them their own house etc.
The little twins always seem to be ill with a bad coughs, colds etc to the point of sometimes needing hospitalised but I have noticed they are always around her Dad who I know doesn’t keep well himself, but he is always smoking indoors which won’t help the poor wee ones coughs- just one thing that puts me off.
yes she has done Amazing. I could not imagine trying to raise two baby’s myself so hats off to her. Yes her dad is not well I wish he would stop smoking but that’s Easier said then done but I do wish if he has to smoke that he would do it outside. The twins most have a low immune system I would say.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Her videos are painful to watch... So I had to unfollow her. They are not one bit funny.
I also felt uncomfortable when she use to talk about the ex. We are only hearing one side of the story.
And... Let's not forget she use to be great friends with super slimming mom (or whatever you call her)

Her videos are painful to watch... So I had to unfollow her. They are not one bit funny.
I also felt uncomfortable when she use to talk about the ex. We are only hearing one side of the story.
And... Let's not forget she use to be great friends with super slimming mom (or whatever you call her)
Are they still pals?? She is a single Mam out of work at moment and wow she has went and got a lovely new kitchen table I say that cosy a few €€ to be fair I wish I could afford that table

Reactions: 2
She stated it was gifted along with her bed I'm almost sure. I like her I think she does a great job. Her dad is comical.. Would love to know the story behind the ex tho 🤣

Reactions: 1
As far as I rather the love story between her and the ex is.
They met in Australia, she fell pregnant, her dad got diagnosed with cancer, they went home, she had the twins, tried to move back to Australia, but couldn’t as issue with visa. and gets bit blurry but it sounds like he eventually or at that moment did move to Australia. And she moved into her parents place. Eventually the long distance thing failed and they ended things.

and hes back in Australia.

Did anyone she the message she got last night, it was awful. Whatever anyone thinks of her she's not neglecting her kids.

Did anyone she the message she got last night, it was awful. Whatever anyone thinks of her she's not neglecting her kids.
She is a great mammy they kids are looked after very well and she feeds when very good meals some people

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I used to love Julie, she showed the funny side of raising kids but lately it's all crying and pretending like she's oh so clueless ( she's well able, remember her starting on Liz reaney) but I can't bare seeing the kids indoors with people smoking so I had to follow

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is a great mammy they kids are looked after very well and she feeds when very good meals some people
I have no doubt she is a good mam, the kids are well looked after.
But I don't understand where she is going with these cringey videos. And there is so many times you can watch someobe cry into a phone... Yes it must be tough, but she is getting a lot of help.

Reactions: 4
I have no doubt she is a good mam, the kids are well looked after.
But I don't understand where she is going with these cringey videos. And there is so many times you can watch someobe cry into a phone... Yes it must be tough, but she is getting a lot of help.
Sure she has her brother living with her, she was often on Instagram and she was shopping on her own, that's a lot more than most single parents get especially during the lockdown but that still wasn't enough for her.
They're definitely trying to be the new Fleming family, those videos are so embarrassing especially as she's doing them in a professional capacity to flog stuff😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just want to add.. The messages she received were disgusting. No person has the right to send them kind of awful words to another human being
Yes, her videos are cringe and she is always crying, but she definitely did not deserve that. Them kids are very well looked after

Reactions: 3
I just want to add.. The messages she received were disgusting. No person has the right to send them kind of awful words to another human being
Yes, her videos are cringe and she is always crying, but she definitely did not deserve that. Them kids are very well looked after
Completely agree, there was no need for those messages at all, I hope the perdon who sent them is very proud of themselves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.