Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had up on her stories few weeks back about doing a photo shoot and didn’t know how to pose.... what a liar she is. She hired the penthouse in The Clarion In Cork years back And modelled and posed in Red lingerie lying across the bed, as she called herself A Glamour Model. Made her private Facebook page public so all the men she worked with were able to see. This was before she moved to Australia.
Doesnt sound like a fridget lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know she has 2 small children and it can be absolute mayhem ( I have 3 myself and work in childcare so she has my sympathy for the craziness) but her house is upside down, I dont understand how she can sit down for dinner in that mess, it would take 10 minutes to put away the toys ffs

Reactions: 7
I just had to unfollow. Instead of filming the mess. Drop the phone and tidy the place. Or even better help the children to pick up after themselves. It can be done through songs make it fun for them to clean up. She works in childcare afterall.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The house was fairly clean while swan was there, now it's in a heap again. He must have been doing all the house work while he was there aswell as working from home and doing up her room for her. And the thanks he gets is julie robbing him blind by using his credit card

Reactions: 10
Julie just blocked me cause I asked her did social welfare know that she’s working for three different companies like she mentioned in her stories while claiming one parent, covid payment and hap, does she declare these to the tax man 😂😂 someone had to ask 🤦‍♀️
Unfortunately if no cash income is earned they can’t do anything which is a shame ! But you can report it and if I remember you get a bonous for doing so ( you would need to check gov.ie

Reactions: 2
The house was fairly clean while swan was there, now it's in a heap again. He must have been doing all the house work while he was there aswell as working from home and doing up her room for her. And the thanks he gets is julie robbing him blind by using his credit card
Sean is far too good to her. And shes so selfish, she doesn't even realise it. Shes so ungrateful and like he literally couldn't do more for her and the kids.

Reactions: 8
Unfortunately if no cash income is earned they can’t do anything which is a shame ! But you can report it and if I remember you get a bonous for doing so ( you would need to check gov.ie
Usually if someone is working with a reputable brand they get paid €xxx for a grid post and €xxx for a story, it would explain why a smaller company like ohmyglam would use smaller bloggers like Julie and Sarah because they would be a lot cheaper than someone like facesbygrace who can charge up to €4000 for an ad on their stories.
If they have a discount code they can also earn money when someone uses that link.
I wouldn't imagine that is Julie was being paid in makeup by ohmyglam that she would have such a dirty palette, but again this is Julie we are talking about😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know she has 2 small children and it can be absolute mayhem ( I have 3 myself and work in childcare so she has my sympathy for the craziness) but her house is upside down, I dont understand how she can sit down for dinner in that mess, it would take 10 minutes to put away the toys ffs
I have 3 under 6 & then 9 & 8 yr old I work part time partner works full time, & I have to say my house looks immaculate compared to hers 🙈

Usually if someone is working with a reputable brand they get paid €xxx for a grid post and €xxx for a story, it would explain why a smaller company like ohmyglam would use smaller bloggers like Julie and Sarah because they would be a lot cheaper than someone like facesbygrace who can charge up to €4000 for an ad on their stories.
If they have a discount code they can also earn money when someone uses that link.
I wouldn't imagine that is Julie was being paid in makeup by ohmyglam that she would have such a dirty palette, but again this is Julie we are talking about😁
4 grand ..?? Grace gets potentially 4 grand for a tit show of an ad she does 😳😳😳😳😳 well duck my life... no wonder she does have a smug face on her 🥴🙄

Reactions: 11
Did ye see givennoshits page last night- a screenshot of a post here with the link for reporting social welfare fraud & tagging Julie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Did ye see givennoshits page last night- a screenshot of a post here with the link for reporting social welfare fraud & tagging Julie.
That page gave me life 🤣 i’ve reported her to the council as she was breaking the law by having Sean live with her and i’ve also reported her to social welfare.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That page gave me life 🤣 i’ve reported her to the council as she was breaking the law by having Sean live with her and i’ve also reported her to social welfare.
I know this might be bad but I hope she gets in trouble for it. At least then when shes talking about life been tough, she'll be talking from experience and not just hypothetically. Its not fair on the people who genuinely do have it tough for her to be coming on with such fantastic support and so much disposable income that some people would dream of having, and then making it out like she had things hard. Theres nothing kind about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know this might be bad but I hope she gets in trouble for it. At least then when shes talking about life been tough, she'll be talking from experience and not just hypothetically. Its not fair on the people who genuinely do have it tough for her to be coming on with such fantastic support and so much disposable income that some people would dream of having, and then making it out like she had things hard. Theres nothing kind about that.
Agree 💯. I wouldn’t be one for doing it but i can say i know people who literally got evicted out of the house they were renting. A mother 3 kids slept in a car for 9 weeks 💔. That’s what you call someone struggling. They are now squeezed into a tiny room in a woman’s refuge trying to get back on there feet. That woman is so grateful to have that roof over her head unlike the dirty scruffy thing who has zero respect for anything who would live in her own tit. She must have read here last night that made her clean the sitting room 🤣. My job is in a social welfare section take it from me her money will be stopped and she will be took in on meetings. I’m sick to death of her riding the system to death. So i had enough i hope more complaints come in regarding her also.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is that not going a bit too far?? Is it really any of our business who lives with her ? And for two measly weeks 😂😂 that's kind of sad on your behalf really 😂 ffs there's complaining and bitching about someone and then there's always someone who takes it that step too far.. cop on will u! Look after your own family... It's not our business who lives there 🙄🙄🙄 can't believe someone actually went this far with it. And no , I'm not Julie before everyone thinks it, it seriously is a bit much to actually report someone. Her kids are safe and that's all that matters here. Actually shocked someone went this far tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.