Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her I think shes a very relatable mammy and she still works so fair play to her shes going camping it costs feck all and with kids this year people would do anything to get out of the house!
At the ens of the day she doesnt have the dad even taking the kids once a week shes their whole world seen as daddy is gone off to australia not a bother that's what's disgraceful here that men can f off and not be held accountable for their own children!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I like her I think shes a very relatable mammy and she still works so fair play to her shes going camping it costs feck all and with kids this year people would do anything to get out of the house!
At the ens of the day she doesnt have the dad even taking the kids once a week shes their whole world seen as daddy is gone off to australia not a bother that's what's disgraceful here that men can f off and not be held accountable for their own children!
Men arent the only ones that can do that. Plenty of women do it also.

Reactions: 3
Camping is pricy enough, especially when you know €50 on Hunter wellies 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is glamping isnt she. Its actually expensive enough, with all the things she has bought and the 2 nights glamping your talking at least €500 before you do anything or eat anything.

In fact prob more like €700 as she has bought a serious amount of stuff

Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t you be embarrassed videoing and showing that mess in the background. And by the way there’s all three sides to a story and only ever had hers about why the dad left. Don’t be fooled by poor single mom Julie spending nearly 100€ on 3 pairs of wellies and heading of camping and then booking into Clayton in Dublin and looking for freebie zoo tickets !

Reactions: 8
Camping is pricy enough, especially when you know €50 on Hunter wellies 😁😁
No way is she relatable, lost count of all her holidays, she has a disposable income for anything she wants and her family are there for her. So many mums don't have a quarter of this.

Reactions: 9
She is glamping isnt she. Its actually expensive enough, with all the things she has bought and the 2 nights glamping your talking at least €500 before you do anything or eat anything.

In fact prob more like €700 as she has bought a serious amount of stuff
Yeah she is, although I don't know if glamping would be the word for sallyfort😁, I'd say you're right with about €500 for the 2 nights although they might get it cheaper because its the opening weekend and they're kind of guinea pigs trialling the new set up (And then she'll be back around her poor dad after being in a campsite around goodness knows how many strangers)
If my dad was ill I'd probably wait a few weeks to see how things are managed but Julie only cares about Julie and her bag for her cans😁

Reactions: 4
She has a fota/zoo pass she shared cost wit a friend, but tagging the hotel your going well in advance

Any money the glamping is gifted although she said she paid. Couldnt believe the hail mary out her!!! No way would u just decide to go camping with two smallies on ur own (maybe u would an as physcotic as julie) ...sounds odd to me

That’s not true you can’t have anyone staying in your house for more than 5 consecutive nights when in receipt of rent allowance/HAP and we all know exactly what she’s claiming how long he stayed for and that he’s working, if someone went as far as contacting her dad’s doctors I’d say she’s shitting herself over the social welfare. It’s gas isn’t it they all start off being so relatable and real than all of a sudden they are cocky, smug and won’t be held accountable for their crappy behaviour, this is our very first wave of micro influencers imagine what these people will be like in 5 years... oh wait we can just about see it with SuperMom she’s washed up already nobody gives a crap about her page with it’s zero content.
I can’t ever remember her saying she was on HAP, just that s
That’s not true you can’t have anyone staying in your house for more than 5 consecutive nights when in receipt of rent allowance/HAP and we all know exactly what she’s claiming how long he stayed for and that he’s working, if someone went as far as contacting her dad’s doctors I’d say she’s shitting herself over the social welfare. It’s gas isn’t it they all start off being so relatable and real than all of a sudden they are cocky, smug and won’t be held accountable for their crappy behaviour, this is our very first wave of micro influencers imagine what these people will be like in 5 years... oh wait we can just about see it with SuperMom she’s washed up already nobody gives a crap about her page with it’s zero content.
If it’s a boyfriend/lover Bla Bla, he didn’t move in permanently he was there for 2 weeks
Any money the glamping is gifted although she said she paid. Couldnt believe the hail mary out her!!! No way would u just decide to go camping with two smallies on ur own (maybe u would an as physcotic as julie) ...sounds odd to me
she’ll just moan all weekend wait & see!

I think she is mental. Not a flipping hope in hell would I have took my 2 camping at that age. No way no how 🤣🤣

I can’t ever remember her saying she was on HAP, just that s

If it’s a boyfriend/lover Bla Bla, he didn’t move in permanently he was there for 2 weeks

she’ll just moan all weekend wait & see!
You no more than ur letting on I'd say 🤔🤔 u seem to be all about julie 🥱🥱

I think she is mental. Not a flipping hope in hell would I have took my 2 camping at that age. No way no how 🤣🤣
Which makes me think shes gettin a freebie there no way she would have left the dad etc down there on his own. Why didn't she take him??

Im a single parent and my son has special needs. I used to live with a family member (my sister) and claim one parent family allowance and half rate carers. I was always honest that I was living with a family member (who worked full time). We shared rent. Did not get hap or rent relief. It is only against the law if the person living with you is a partner/bf/husband. They said the only thing I wasn't able to claim was fuel allowance as that's based on the whole household means while the others were only based on my means.

Edit to add: not sure how it works with hap.
The HAP is exclusive for lower income families/single parents, you can’t claim HAP like in your living situation with your sister or parents, You in turn have to declare any change in living arrangement immediately to social welfare as far as I know boyfriends or fathers can stay over one or two nights a week. I was living as a single parents after my first child like I would have loved to move my sister in but I would have lost my rent allowance because she was working full time.

Reactions: 2
The HAP is exclusive for lower income families/single parents, you can’t claim HAP like in your living situation with your sister or parents, You in turn have to declare any change in living arrangement immediately to social welfare as far as I know boyfriends or fathers can stay over one or two nights a week. I was living as a single parents after my first child like I would have loved to move my sister in but I would have lost my rent allowance because she was working full time.
Not just exclusive to low income families or single parents.
Single people can also claim depending on their income.

That statement right there “she has kids and she still works, fair play to her” really annoys me. No body will pay my mortgage, bills, child care or food bills if I don’t get up and go to work. I’d love to get a few hand outs from the government but I would be entitled to a thing cause I work full time.

Reactions: 13
That statement right there “she has kids and she still works, fair play to her” really annoys me. No body will pay my mortgage, bills, child care or food bills if I don’t get up and go to work. I’d love to get a few hand outs from the government but I would be entitled to a thing cause I work full time.
💯 agree with you!! Just cause shes a single mum has kids and she works we should all pat her on the back! Wise up she has more help than most single mothers out there! We’d all love a handout from the government unfortunately when you work full time u get nothing. Wait till Tuesday rolls around children’s allowance wait till u hear her bragging about what’s she’s bought on littlewoods for herself this month with children’s allowance 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
She has more help than I do as a married woman with a husband working crazy hours to support us.

Reactions: 21
💯 agree with you!! Just cause shes a single mum has kids and she works we should all pat her on the back! Wise up she has more help than most single mothers out there! We’d all love a handout from the government unfortunately when you work full time u get nothing. Wait till Tuesday rolls around children’s allowance wait till u hear her bragging about what’s she’s bought on littlewoods for herself this month with children’s allowance 🙄🙄
She has more help than married mothers in regards to her parents and brother. She's extremely lucky and it's great to have the help. Good for her. It's irritating when people are telling her she's amazing doing it on her own. She had 2 kids the same age. Big deal. We all know the ups and downs of parenting children. She makes a big drama over nothing. She is a spoilt brat. She should walk in someone else's shoes for a day who have no help or money and are working hard to provide.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.