Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brenners

Ah lads seriously she is full of drink and full of shit. She is the most insincere pain in the hole and constantly craving attention. Whinging into her phone like the rest of them 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I find her quite fake, I don't follow her anymore. There are plenty of women (and men) out there doing it tough as well and plenty of single parents without half the support she has. It isn't rocket science raising children. She is too woe is me and allowing anyone to smoke in a house with your kids is NOT good parenting. Dress it up any way you want but it is not okay.

Smurfett 23

She had up on her stories few weeks back about doing a photo shoot and didn’t know how to pose.... what a liar she is. She hired the penthouse in The Clarion In Cork years back And modelled and posed in Red lingerie lying across the bed, as she called herself A Glamour Model. Made her private Facebook page public so all the men she worked with were able to see. This was before she moved to Australia.

• Wow
  • Haha

Beans.means..

VIP Member
How does she always manage to see the bad dms but can ignore other ones. I messaged when her kids had e.coli as I had gone through it before and she didn't even look at the message.

Reactions: 13

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Is it just me or did she literally repeat the same shite over and over. Looks psychopathic with them crazy eyebrows dancing, wouldn't fancy meeting her when she is jarred if that is her sober lol

SusanH

I like her I think shes a very relatable mammy and she still works so fair play to her shes going camping it costs feck all and with kids this year people would do anything to get out of the house!
At the ens of the day she doesnt have the dad even taking the kids once a week shes their whole world seen as daddy is gone off to australia not a bother that's what's disgraceful here that men can f off and not be held accountable for their own children!
That statement right there “she has kids and she still works, fair play to her” really annoys me. No body will pay my mortgage, bills, child care or food bills if I don’t get up and go to work. I’d love to get a few hand outs from the government but I would be entitled to a thing cause I work full time.

PandoraRose

VIP Member
The real Julie has shown her face at last 😁
For all of the people who will be looking at this after seeing that car crash of an IGTV l want to give you an insight into what drew me in to post on this thread.

Julie and her family have behaved despicably as regards to social distancing, she has come on all brazen saying she doesnt feel like doing it any more, shes sick of it.
That's all fine if it only concerns her but her father is having treatment in a cancer ward and he is taking away the choice of the staff and people who are fighting for their lives to protect themselves from a deadly virus, why didn't you address that Julie when you were being all aggressive into your phone judging us far worse than anyone has judged you?

As for the anonymous thing? It's called a username? Or were you called twinsandme at birth?

Julie's rant has shown her up for the bold-faced person she's always trying to hide behind the 'donkey' facade she wants you to believe.

I'm so glad I no longer have family members undergoing cancer treatment because Julie will be the one with blood on HER hands if she and her family pass this virus on to a cancer patient in the ward and they can't fight it off, but Julie, for all of her saucy rant will never be brave enough to address this because that would admit that she is 100% in the wrong and people are entitled to an opinion.

And as for the twins? It's a disgrace that people are talking about them but Julie needs to look to herself to wonder why she has made them so recognisable, that's a real worry, theyre only babies, they can't say no to being on her stories

Jembelle

VIP Member
Imagine her teaching your children. She can’t even speak properly. I’m sure if reports go into
Tulsa about her neglecting the advice from health professionals with regards minding children she won’t be getting too many bottles of wine then. She’s the demise of her own downfall. Her parents need to take her phone off her. Now you know why Erin rose behaves like she does monkey see monkey do!

She can go and take a good fuck to herself now I was very polite in what I wrote but because I wasn’t like her little minions and kissing her ass I got blocked.. fuck it if I thought she was gonna block me over that I should’ve just said your video was a complete joke the music in the background was shite, you roaring repetitively The same thing down your phone like a school girl looking for a fight with the faces she was pulling and the aggressiveness in her voice. The greasy hair tied back off her forehead and her makeup caked on like a wein did it, common as Muck just!!! Her thinking she’s the bees knees doing this video lol, naw love your trashy not classy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tantan

It's not pity... She got help for two weeks from her brother who was off work. And someone reports her for it 😂😂 it's really really sad. I hope whoever reported her lives by the rule book... Rule for fucking rule... Disgrace it is. It's actually frightening that a stranger to Julie would report her.. a fucking stranger that doesn't know really know her and only sees an hour or so of her life a day.
How do you know there a stranger how does anyone on here know who any one is.. why does it bother u so much that it was done. Its tax payers money that line her pockets and I work dam hard for my wages an still struggle while I line her pockets an living it up !!!! Im delighted she got reported the issue isnt julie personally the issue is the way julie fucking sneers an laughs down her nose at everything an everyone. Thinks shes invincible plays the single mother card 🙄🙄🙄im a single mother to 3 and get on with it no hand outs no social not even FIS cause I'm 8€ over the limit.

• Heart
  • Sad

PEGGYPEGGY1980

Because EVERYTHING is all about Julie, did you know she's a single mom of twins?
Well jesus I'm a single mum of 4 divorced 5 years.. 39 years old.. 1 boy 3 girls and I get on with it..... I don't come on crying. If I do have to have a cry I do it at night when the kids are in bed into my pillow.. Not record myself crying and playin the poor mouth and then upload it to insta!!! Why oh lord why would u do that!!! If she thinks it's bad. Try having a teenager and 3 young kids... And then with Lockdown they all killing each other.. And I did not have a brother or sister to come stay with me to help me out...

• Heart

bellabeex

The council won’t do a thing it was a pandemic she had seen there to mind the twins while she went shopping & stuff, instead of bringing them with her 🙄🙄🙄

He stayed 2weeks with her, I know people who have had people move in with them over Covid as well no big deal 😂😂😂
You're dead right. If she had the twins out shopping with her people would have a go as well, there's no winning. Not a fan of the girl to be honest but reporting her to the council for having someone help with family care (which was deemed as essential btw) is just petty. Whatever about not declaring income, reporting her for having Sean over to help is spiteful.

She might not be your favourite person but there are two young kids involved here as well, cant believe that someone would attempt to affect her housing situation in the middle of a pandemic/housing crisis.

PandoraRose

VIP Member
And all of this comparing themselves to Caroline Flack, do they have paparazzi outside their homes morning, noon and night? If they didn't post their lives to Instagram then noone would know what they were up to.
Do they have newspapers printing stories on them every day? No they have a few people here commenting on what they have chosen to show them, and if they dont like those comments then maybe reconsider what they are showing

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Jembelle

VIP Member
Look we have all talked about her breaching the social distancing regulations etc. it was stated above by a lady about her family having treatment in same hospital. Now do you all think it’s fair that she has been to get her hair nails tan eyebrows Botox and brought fionn to a doctor and now is mixing with huge amounts of people and her father is with her through all of this do you think it’s right if one of someone else’s family gets ill due to this families ignorance of social distancing. She has been constantly blatantly ignorant about it and nobody is trolling her people are just furious with her brazing horrible arrogant attitude towards this whole issue. Maybe if she addressed it on her igtv and not been so aggressive these people would not have contacted the hospital. People are hugely stressed and so are hospital staff. The pity party is out again for her.

• Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
💯 agree with you!! Just cause shes a single mum has kids and she works we should all pat her on the back! Wise up she has more help than most single mothers out there! We’d all love a handout from the government unfortunately when you work full time u get nothing. Wait till Tuesday rolls around children’s allowance wait till u hear her bragging about what’s she’s bought on littlewoods for herself this month with children’s allowance 🙄🙄
She has more help than married mothers in regards to her parents and brother. She's extremely lucky and it's great to have the help. Good for her. It's irritating when people are telling her she's amazing doing it on her own. She had 2 kids the same age. Big deal. We all know the ups and downs of parenting children. She makes a big drama over nothing. She is a spoilt brat. She should walk in someone else's shoes for a day who have no help or money and are working hard to provide.

Beebops23

Honestly I’ve never seen such a bunch of pathetic human beings in my life to sit in there and make fun of children , begrudge someone money and things why do you care ? I’m a single mother and I can afford a nice car and extensions and lip fillers ? Got a problem with that ? You all need a good ride and a life honest to god never saw such a bunch of anonymous pathetic people in my life

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
My biggest issue with her is the overexposure of her kids. How can any parent think it’s ok to show her 2 year old sitting on a potty or having a meltdown to 50k strangers? They don’t get a choice in this. Can’t get my head around it!

• Heart