Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't find them either, she must've gotten them mixed up with the ones talking about her for partying knowing her dad was attending a cancer ward that week😁
Yeah, I don't think the kids were getting a hard time on this. Alot of posts were saying she was a good mum... She didn't mention that during her speech.
I would have liked to see her address the comments in relation to social distancing and her family.

And she is right in what she is saying, we only see snippets of her life, so it would have been a good idea to put a mask on during those snippets when age was with her dad. Even if it was just for 5 mins, once she turns the video off, no one would know what she was up to.

Reactions: 3
I can't find them either, she must've gotten them mixed up with the ones talking about her for partying knowing her dad was attending a cancer ward that week😁

There is comments earlier in this thread I think about Erin rose bullying fionn. But honestly i think that normal sible rivalry! What brother & sister don’t have little fights / rows.

There is comments earlier in this thread I think about Erin rose bullying fionn. But honestly i think that normal sible rivalry! What brother & sister don’t have little fights / rows.
Think I would be more worried about all the stuff about the twins dad that they will read when older. She went and told thousands of people about their dead beat dad. She risked everyones health for a cheap happy father's day dig at the party.

I didn't see anything bad about the kids.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I don't think the kids were getting a hard time on this. Alot of posts were saying she was a good mum... She didn't mention that during her speech.
I would have liked to see her address the comments in relation to social distancing and her family.

And she is right in what she is saying, we only see snippets of her life, so it would have been a good idea to put a mask on during those snippets when age was with her dad. Even if it was just for 5 mins, once she turns the video off, no one would know what she was up to.
She needs to understand that SHE posted the stories of herself at the party, whether it was to get at her ex or whatever and then SHE came on, bold as brass to state that they weren't social distancing anymore.
She is the one in control of her content, not us, she's quick enough to post when people react positively but can't handle when people's opinions don't match her narrative.
She has let herself down a bundle with that ridiculous rant but I'm glad she's drawing attention to this thread because I don't think she's been hard done by, especially considering her actions this past few weeks and the risk her family have exposed vunerable people to

Reactions: 4

We see every second of her life if you ask me from morning till night...

I don’t like her
She used to be so down to earth and then when she hit lots of followers she became too much to watch I had to unfollow

Unfollowed Julie tonight after watching her video, felt it was extremely aggressive, didn’t address the main reasons in relation to no social distancing with her Dad getting treatment, it would turn me of sending my child to where she works. I don’t follow Liz Reaney but even the spat Julie had with Liz a few weeks back was extremely petty. All these influencers have the choice to sign out and delete their account, they won’t though because then they would loose out on free shite. They have no problem sharing when someone blows smoke up their arse with compliments but they minute people share some home truths, they turn!

Reactions: 11
Oooooooooooooh Julie Julie Julie... You have shown your true colours girl 😂😂😂😂😂 The mask has truly fallen.... Taking a break be back Monday repeating the same Shute we just heard 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I always liked Julie and dont agree with any personal attacks here but the social distancing issue is too much. I have written an email to the oncology dept in cuh to make them aware of the lack of respect of the Haynes family towards the staff and fellow Cancer sufferers and included the screenshots and videos. I have a family member getting treatment at the moment and I couldnt have it on my conscience if I didn't do anything. This is a very serious issue and the real reason these forums exist. If you approach an influencer with a genuine concern its just delete and block. Formal complaints are the only way to go, be it to asai, workplaces or in this case cuh. I hope it won't affect Mr Haynes treatment plan but they should be self isolating especially when receiving treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I always liked Julie and dont agree with any personal attacks here but the social distancing issue is too much. I have written an email to the oncology dept in cuh to make them aware of the lack of respect of the Haynes family towards the staff and fellow Cancer sufferers and included the screenshots and videos. I have a family member getting treatment at the moment and I couldnt have it on my conscience if I didn't do anything. This is a very serious issue and the real reason these forums exist. If you approach an influencer with a genuine concern its just delete and block. Formal complaints are the only way to go, be it to asai, workplaces or in this case cuh. I hope it won't affect Mr Haynes treatment plan but they should be self isolating especially when receiving treatment.
Well done, I wasn't sure which hospital it was in but it's a real concern so good on you 😁

Is it just me or did she literally repeat the same shite over and over. Looks psychopathic with them crazy eyebrows dancing, wouldn't fancy meeting her when she is jarred if that is her sober lol

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or did she literally repeat the same shite over and over. Looks psychopathic with them crazy eyebrows dancing, wouldn't fancy meeting her when she is jarred if that is her sober lol
I actually can't watch it because I just keep staring at her eyebrows. If she's happy great but just not for me.

Please god that email won’t affect her father and his treatment. He is an elderly, very sick, man and he deserves to be taken care of as such. I am very shocked that she would put her parents at risk like that and yes other terminally ill people need to know but I wouldn’t like to think his treatment will be impeded in any way.

Please god that email won’t affect her father and his treatment. He is an elderly, very sick, man and he deserves to be taken care of as such. I am very shocked that she would put her parents at risk like that and yes other terminally ill people need to know but I wouldn’t like to think his treatment will be impeded in any way.
Of course the email won’t affect his treatment that would be unethical however her going on Instagram today spouting rubbish and making people think this whole issue is over her children it’s not. It’s over her whole families behavior about social distancing and she should have thought about that before telling the world about her families meeting and what they have decided because Julie thinks at she’s above everyone else cause she has followers and by rights we should all be writing into
The oncology department in cork advising them of this families behavior !

Reactions: 6
She’s that angry she’s spitting when she speaks in her rant ! Saying we’re low and want to drag her down to our level and she won’t be dragged down ? Sorry but you can see it in her eyes she’s containing the nastiness inside her

She also needs to realise that her broadcasting everything online so publicly will bring opinions

Also she has put on a bit of weight hasn’t she ?

His treatment won't be affected at all but it will give people who go to cuh and who's family are going to cuh for cancer treatment a chance to take additional precautions, its such a disgrace that she would put a story up where she brazenly says her family decided they no longer need to social distance when her dad is around very sick people and also frontline staff.
They can make that decision for themselves and take their chances with the virus but don't expose innocent people, Julie was at a party, was at fota with friends and is now going camping, she's around her dad and hes attending a cancer ward, its beyond disgraceful

I agree other families need to take additional precautions. It has blown my mind they would consider this acceptable at all, her poor father.

Reactions: 2
She’s that angry she’s spitting when she speaks in her rant ! Saying we’re low and want to drag her down to our level and she won’t be dragged down ? Sorry but you can see it in her eyes she’s containing the nastiness inside her

She also needs to realise that her broadcasting everything online so publicly will bring opinions

Also she has put on a bit of weight hasn’t she ?
No need for the weight comment…totally unnecessary

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.