Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are the kids affected??? They might be better of now if she had less money an actually spend it on them instead of her self an her ego!!!

Shes a victim of her own stupidity
How are the kids affected? Really? 😅😅

the tit for tat on this thread is something else. Were in the middle of a pandemic. Who gives a tit if she had sean stay. Does it hurt any of you? She didn't lie about it. No point bickering over it 😅

Reactions: 7
She has a swipe up & discount code for that sweet company, I wonder does she command fees anything like the rest of them for this kind of stuff ?

Reactions: 1
It really is. There is a lot of very bitter women on here.
I wouldn’t report her to social welfare or the council because that would bring bad karma on me. My issue with her is the fact about social distancing the not caring about anybody only her family. Even though she was mixing with loads. She was in hairdressers beauticians hospitals farm camping parks at parties etc. all she had to do was apologize and stop boasting about her not socially distancing and still I’ve never ever seen a face mask on her. It was her whole disrespect for other people. My family work in hospitals my parents are old I work in a hospital so that’s what upset me about Julie. I couldn’t care about what she has or what she can afford but the total lack of acknowledging what people’s real problem with her has lead to this total backlash for her. I own my own apartment and car and I can afford holidays and nice things but it’s her lack is respect that had maddened me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's sad that's way it is... Probably yummies mummies with nothing better to do than give our about someone's brother helping them out for a few weeks.. it's pathetic as Julie's would say. 😂😂😂
Do you actually not realise how hypocritical you are????!!!!! Jesus toddle off if you find it all so pathetic hun 🙄🙄👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has a swipe up & discount code for that sweet company, I wonder does she command fees anything like the rest of them for this kind of stuff ?
Free sweets once she plugs them which she has.

People can do and will do whatever they want to do so no point arguing over it 🤷‍♀️ if ya love our Julie ya can start a rave thread ;)

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t report her to social welfare or the council because that would bring bad karma on me. My issue with her is the fact about social distancing the not caring about anybody only her family. Even though she was mixing with loads. She was in hairdressers beauticians hospitals farm camping parks at parties etc. all she had to do was apologize and stop boasting about her not socially distancing and still I’ve never ever seen a face mask on her. It was her whole disrespect for other people. My family work in hospitals my parents are old I work in a hospital so that’s what upset me about Julie. I couldn’t care about what she has or what she can afford but the total lack of acknowledging what people’s real problem with her has lead to this total backlash for her. I own my own apartment and car and I can afford holidays and nice things but it’s her lack is respect that had maddened me.
Really well said, I was so annoyed with Julie when I saw that she was at a party and then was around her dad, if julie had come on and said whoops, that was a bad idea and I'll be more careful with my dads health in future, there would've been no more said.

But arrogant Julie decides to come on and declared that her family, showing exactly how little they care about those around them Are no longer going to social distance for the simple reason they've gotten bored if it!! Come off the stage Julie, I've had 2 family members battle cancer recently and if your dad was going into the same ward as my aunt trust me I'dve made my feelings on it perfectly clear, your selfish actions put so many people at risk and you think you're the victim, you're far from it!

Then we had that tit show of an IGTV that was just basically her acting like a common bully and the only message she got across was she can't string a proper sentence together and shes rough as duck.

Shes since gone on radio and addressed people emailing the hospital but not addressing why the hosptal was contacted because shes a coward like most bullies.

I don't agree with social welfare etc being contacted but if she loses out on anything it's because she was abusing the system, surely if she's innocent and not claiming social welfare while being paid by cosmetics companies or if it's not on her contract that Sean can't stay in her house and she broke the contract then there's nothing to worry about?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
People realise it's not just single parents and people on the dole for life that get council houses, right? We live in one got during the recession and my husband works full time, I'm a carer to our kids with additional needs. It's based on your income how much you pay in rent.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
People realise it's not just single parents and people on the dole for life that get council houses, right? We live in one got during the recession and my husband works full time, I'm a carer to our kids with additional needs. It's based on your income how much you pay in rent.
Very difficult for a single childless person to get one though

Very difficult for a single childless person to get one though
My parents rent an apartment to the council and a single man lives in it. It really doesn't make a difference. A friend of mine has been on the list and homeless for 4 years. Its all about who you know unfortunately :(

Reactions: 2
My parents rent an apartment to the council and a single man lives in it. It really doesn't make a difference. A friend of mine has been on the list and homeless for 4 years. Its all about who you know unfortunately :(
I am just going by people I know... 1 person has been on it 10 years, the other 8 years. They were told if they had children they would be near the top of the list 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.