Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree ๐Ÿ’ฏ. I wouldnโ€™t be one for doing it but i can say i know people who literally got evicted out of the house they were renting. A mother 3 kids slept in a car for 9 weeks ๐Ÿ’”. Thatโ€™s what you call someone struggling. They are now squeezed into a tiny room in a womanโ€™s refuge trying to get back on there feet. That woman is so grateful to have that roof over her head unlike the dirty scruffy thing who has zero respect for anything who would live in her own tit. She must have read here last night that made her clean the sitting room ๐Ÿคฃ. My job is in a social welfare section take it from me her money will be stopped and she will be took in on meetings. Iโ€™m sick to death of her riding the system to death. So i had enough i hope more complaints come in regarding her also.
Well said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and I hope them complaints dont go unnoticed as I know a few who got reported an notting ever done to them no meeting notting. She deserves everything she gets an more.. and I hope she is declaring all that maintenance shes getting to ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ absolute leech. More in her line to spend the money on a cleaner house is some state every but as lazy as FBG

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That page gave me life ๐Ÿคฃ iโ€™ve reported her to the council as she was breaking the law by having Sean live with her and iโ€™ve also reported her to social welfare.
Whatever about pulling her up on her work ethic or state of her house...

But reporting to the council cause her brother stayed for a bit is pretty fuckin tit in my opinion.. bang out of order

Reactions: 22
The pity brigade are out in force today ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
It's not pity... She got help for two weeks from her brother who was off work. And someone reports her for it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it's really really sad. I hope whoever reported her lives by the rule book... Rule for bleeping rule... Disgrace it is. It's actually frightening that a stranger to Julie would report her.. a bleeping stranger that doesn't know really know her and only sees an hour or so of her life a day.

Reactions: 17
I agree thatโ€™s too far. No one gives a tit where anyone was staying during lockdown especially welfare just once the stayed indoors ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 3
Is that not going a bit too far?? Is it really any of our business who lives with her ? And for two measly weeks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that's kind of sad on your behalf really ๐Ÿ˜‚ ffs there's complaining and bitching about someone and then there's always someone who takes it that step too far.. cop on will u! Look after your own family... It's not our business who lives there ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ can't believe someone actually went this far with it. And no , I'm not Julie before everyone thinks it, it seriously is a bit much to actually report someone. Her kids are safe and that's all that matters here. Actually shocked someone went this far tbh
I do look after my own life by the law and rules. I also donโ€™t expect people to pay my way i done it all by myself. Why should she be any different to others out there who canโ€™t have people live with them as itโ€™s in contracts from Hap Scheme. I think you find it was lot more than two weeks. What is it one rule for Julie and a different for everyone else!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I do look after my own life by the law and rules. I also donโ€™t expect people to pay my way i done it all by myself. Why should she be any different to others out there who canโ€™t have people live with them as itโ€™s in contracts from Hap Scheme. I think you find it was lot more than two weeks. What is it one rule for Julie and a different for everyone else!
Good for you but some people need help. Would you report a family member or friend as fast? Fair play you pay your way! But reporting a single mother of twins about he brother living there a few weeks is a bit much. It's just my opinion. I couldn't give a rats arse who people have living with them.

Whatever about pulling her up on her work ethic or state of her house...

But reporting to the council cause her brother stayed for a bit is pretty fuckin tit in my opinion.. bang out of order
Its totalling not fair that some of us work our ass off to pay rent and save for a mortgage and to buy our own house but some people like Julie just gets a house handed to them on a silver plate. It's the money that WE PAY ON TAX that is paying for Julie's house and all her handouts so if we see her abusing the system we have every single right to report it. After all, if someone else's life isn't our business then please explain why we're paying for it through our tax that's paying for her house and handouts. If were good enough to pay for her luxury lifestyle then we sure as hell have the right to report any faults we see. I'm sorry but if we are paying for her to rear her kids, it is our business.
P.S. I don't believe that if your not Julie, your not someone that she put you up to it. I can tell by the language its 100% something she would 'writ' in her own words

Good for you but some people need help. Would you report a family member or friend as fast? Fair play you pay your way! But reporting a single mother of twins about he brother living there a few weeks is a bit much. It's just my opinion. I couldn't give a rats arse who people have living with them.
Tracy Shine

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's not pity... She got help for two weeks from her brother who was off work. And someone reports her for it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it's really really sad. I hope whoever reported her lives by the rule book... Rule for bleeping rule... Disgrace it is. It's actually frightening that a stranger to Julie would report her.. a bleeping stranger that doesn't know really know her and only sees an hour or so of her life a day.
How do you know there a stranger how does anyone on here know who any one is.. why does it bother u so much that it was done. Its tax payers money that line her pockets and I work dam hard for my wages an still struggle while I line her pockets an living it up !!!! Im delighted she got reported the issue isnt julie personally the issue is the way julie bleeping sneers an laughs down her nose at everything an everyone. Thinks shes invincible plays the single mother card ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„im a single mother to 3 and get on with it no hand outs no social not even FIS cause I'm 8โ‚ฌ over the limit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
How do you know there a stranger how does anyone on here know who any one is.. why does it bother u so much that it was done. Its tax payers money that line her pockets and I work dam hard for my wages an still struggle while I line her pockets an living it up !!!! Im delighted she got reported the issue isnt julie personally the issue is the way julie bleeping sneers an laughs down her nose at everything an everyone. Thinks shes invincible plays the single mother card ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„im a single mother to 3 and get on with it no hand outs no social not even FIS cause I'm 8โ‚ฌ over the limit.
I work too and pay my taxes, but reporting someone is a bit low in my opinion. We are always going to pay tax.. this is Ireland after all , we are getting robbed, its the way the country is being ran is the problem here. Reporting people is a bit tit in fairness. That's just my opinion, unfortunately I'm off to work now to pay my taxes ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Is that not going a bit too far?? Is it really any of our business who lives with her ? And for two measly weeks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that's kind of sad on your behalf really ๐Ÿ˜‚ ffs there's complaining and bitching about someone and then there's always someone who takes it that step too far.. cop on will u! Look after your own family... It's not our business who lives there ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ can't believe someone actually went this far with it. And no , I'm not Julie before everyone thinks it, it seriously is a bit much to actually report someone. Her kids are safe and that's all that matters here. Actually shocked someone went this far tbh
I said something similar yesterday and my comment was deleted ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 5
Pathetic that youโ€™d report her. What sad lives some people do lead. Last time I said a comment like this I for some reason got reported but Iโ€™ll say it again sure. Itโ€™s bordering on an obsession with some of ye.

Reactions: 8
Totally taking it too far! But Julie is very foolish If youโ€™re getting all that social welfare youโ€™re fair game for people complaining you, I just hope the people that complained are actually tax payers themselves ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I work too and pay my taxes, but reporting someone is a bit low in my opinion. We are always going to pay tax.. this is Ireland after all , we are getting robbed, its the way the country is being ran is the problem here. Reporting people is a bit tit in fairness. That's just my opinion, unfortunately I'm off to work now to pay my taxes ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
Have good day slaving for money for julie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰

Reactions: 1
Ju know what's tit, working really hard to pay tax and your own way in life so some self entitled ungrateful 'single mom of twins' who has it so hard, can afford to get botox, hair done, false lashes done, spend โ‚ฌ2000 on furniture for a house she doesn't even own, to name but a very very few. If we see someone who has it that easy fault the system in any way shape or form we have every right to report.
I'd bet anything this funkzilla89 is Tracy Shine. The language is the same as the time she came on talking the time Julie got the message

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ju know what's tit, working really hard to pay tax and your own way in life so some self entitled ungrateful 'single mom of twins' who has it so hard, can afford to get botox, hair done, false lashes done, spend โ‚ฌ2000 on furniture for a house she doesn't even own, to name but a very very few. If we see someone who has it that easy fault the system in any way shape or form we have every right to report.
I'd bet anything this funkzilla89 is Tracy Shine. The language is the same as the time she came on talking the time Julie got the message
Who is Tracy Shine?

Reactions: 1
Yes i would report if they screwing the system. Sheโ€™s a single mother is that a get out of jail free card.
Yes i would report them if they screwing the system. Is a single mother a gold card or let her do as she pleases. I was a single mother at 19 with ZERO maintenance of help. Did i sit on my hole expecting everything to be handed to me like hell i did. I claimed lone parents for the first 11 months of my daughter been born due to complications and fighting for my life. After that got back to college and done everything myself so i canโ€™t be dealing with oh sheโ€™s a single mother definitely this is her or a friend.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.