Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The real Julie has shown her face at last 😁
For all of the people who will be looking at this after seeing that car crash of an IGTV l want to give you an insight into what drew me in to post on this thread.

Julie and her family have behaved despicably as regards to social distancing, she has come on all brazen saying she doesnt feel like doing it any more, shes sick of it.
That's all fine if it only concerns her but her father is having treatment in a cancer ward and he is taking away the choice of the staff and people who are fighting for their lives to protect themselves from a deadly virus, why didn't you address that Julie when you were being all aggressive into your phone judging us far worse than anyone has judged you?

As for the anonymous thing? It's called a username? Or were you called twinsandme at birth?

Julie's rant has shown her up for the bold-faced person she's always trying to hide behind the 'donkey' facade she wants you to believe.

I'm so glad I no longer have family members undergoing cancer treatment because Julie will be the one with blood on HER hands if she and her family pass this virus on to a cancer patient in the ward and they can't fight it off, but Julie, for all of her saucy rant will never be brave enough to address this because that would admit that she is 100% in the wrong and people are entitled to an opinion.

And as for the twins? It's a disgrace that people are talking about them but Julie needs to look to herself to wonder why she has made them so recognisable, that's a real worry, theyre only babies, they can't say no to being on her stories
100% Julie is no innocent donkey, its all fake

Seems like a total bully absolutely no class. She was viscous and common
Anyone see the post of SMS “Ive broken my fanny” Yesterday another one who is pure trashy

Reactions: 1
Did she or didn't she say she wanted no more to do or say about it wasnt giving it any more air time... and the stories are flying In no word at all. Loving the drama. Shes dangerous

People on cancer wards don't have the option of not going and exposing themselves to whatever other people have....Instagrammers don't have to read tattle life so her argument is shite. I don't read one singe page about football because I've no interest so why would anyone come here to say what's said about themselves.
Ps....her frozen face doesn't really allow the full anger to show😂

Reactions: 2
100% Julie is no innocent donkey, its all fake
Shes shown her true colours today and a LOT of people are shocked by her aggressive demeanour , a few people might congratulate her on insta( and believe me she'll repost each and every one 😁)
But, she's sent people here and people who did not know about her family and how they are behaving towards social distancing and putting cancer patients at risk can now form an unbiased opinion on her, apart from the innocent 'donkey' julie wants them to see and it's such a good thing😁

Julie blasted her ex on instagram and he had no right to reply. She told everyone about the wedding the twins were not invited to, she told everyone how he didn't wish the twins happy birthday etc. She wasn't just telling her friends she told 40 thousand plus people. Julie you should heed your own advice.

She mocked and filmed an innocent taxi driver and a girl on holidays. That was horrible Julie, why did you do that?

She had a public spat with Liz Reaney, why not keep that private?

Stop being a hypocrite Julie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What happened with the cancer ward?
Julies dad was due treatment in the hospital on a cancer day ward. Julie went drinking at the weekend, people were kissing her for an Instagram story and shouting happy fathers day to her. Julie then was out with her dad on Sunday knowing her dad would be mixing with nurses and other cancer patients. When pulled up on it Julie didn't care and said they as a family decided what was best for them but did not consider others. Julie also had an appointment with her son at a different hospital so they really stuck 2 fingers up to everyone on the front line.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What happened with the cancer ward?
Julie posted a story of herself at a party being wished happy fathers day and being kissed on the cheek, the next day she was out with her dad. When we were talking about it here, saying it's not fair on her dad who's fighting cancer and is in treatment, she came on her stories all defensive, saying that they Haynes family had had a meeting and decided they were not going to follow regulations about social distancing any more, they were sick of it.
This is despite the fact that her dad is going into a cancer ward for regular treatment, putting the staff and poor sick patients at risk.
Julie refuses to address the fact that most of this thread is outrage at this disgraceful behaviour and that most people have acknowledged she's a good mam

Her poor father. Meeting or no meeting, you can’t put the most vulnerable at risk. I am really taken aback at this to be honest.

Reactions: 4
Her poor father. Meeting or no meeting, you can’t put the most vulnerable at risk. I am really taken aback at this to be honest.
I was too, even if all of the family agreed to this, they're taking away the choice of the staff and patients to keep themselves safe, Julie even boasted that the lady serving the teas in the ward was a follower of hers and offered him a sandwich, all because of how well known she is. It's appalling behaviour

Serious question, would Julie be insured to collect the creche kids after school? She's bringing attention to the creche now too.

I forgot about the girl on holiday, what was she calling her again
The girl and her friend were just enjoying a drink, Julie thought she looked like Maura Higgins, she started shouting Maura Maura, all the while filming them and laughing. Then she goes oh tit she's spotted us and burst out laughing. She had absolutely no business to share that girl on her stories.

Serious question, would Julie be insured to collect the creche kids after school? She's bringing attention to the creche now too.
I would hope they have all of the correct paperwork for her, including vetting in Australia if thats applicable? Hopefully she has a first aid cert as well.
Filming in the creche and in the car between pick ups would be a red flag for me though

Reactions: 3
I have to say I did like Julie. But after the past few weeks & the video posted tonight my opinion has changed. Like she saying about people commenting on 2yr olds on this website. Ah the reason they commenting Julie cos you have a shown their life to thousands of people!! Having kids myself nobody knows about their toilet training or their bedtime routine!! Cos i dont Share it on line! Sometimes I cringe when she videos herself sitting on the stairs & the twins are bawling in bed! Personally i couldn’t do that ! Also my mam is in the serious risk category as in her age & health. And we as a family still go by the hse guidelines!! And I have friends who work in frontline & would have respect towards that ! Even when Julie decided to meet with her parents they should have wore masks! In saying all that I do think her brother Sean seems like a good lad

Reactions: 7
Who was slagging off the poor kids? Did I miss those comments?
I can't find them either, she must've gotten them mixed up with the ones talking about her for partying knowing her dad was attending a cancer ward that week😁

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.