Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute cut of the place they are staying in 😬😬😬😬 It’s looks like the area the old broken smelly furniture is stored in??? 😷

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised that dome in allowed to be slept in, did you see the extension lead dangling from the roof and the lamps? Surely that is a major fire hazard? All the furniture in the play area must be harvesting some germs 🦠 😷

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't pass any remarks of a cluttered table but I can't get over the sh*thole, do people actually pay money to stay there? My skin is itchy just looking at the beds
The little boy is just so adorable though

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised that dome in allowed to be slept in, did you see the extension lead dangling from the roof and the lamps? Surely that is a major fire hazard? All the furniture in the play area must be harvesting some germs 🦠 😷
I don't think it's suitable as a place to stay with toddlers, all those bare bulbs,plugs and broken furniture? I'm really hoping that some is usually used as an entertainment space, it would give me nightmares if I had to stay in it, I wouldn't sleep a wink😂

Reactions: 3
I don't think it's suitable as a place to stay with toddlers, all those bare bulbs,plugs and broken furniture? I'm really hoping that some is usually used as an entertainment space, it would give me nightmares if I had to stay in it, I wouldn't sleep a wink😂
I don't think it's a suitable place to stay in general. The unmade grubby mattresses just left there in the tent, not even a waterproof sheet on them. Christ the furniture in the tent and family room looked like it was taken from a skip. Dirty stained couches, dirty looking beds, mismatched old kitchen chairs. No wonder Julie and her friend needed so much vodka, I would do if I had to spend a night there 😷

Reactions: 5
I don't think it's a suitable place to stay in general. The unmade grubby mattresses just left there in the tent, not even a waterproof sheet on them. Christ the furniture in the tent and family room looked like it was taken from a skip. Dirty stained couches, dirty looking beds, mismatched old kitchen chairs. No wonder Julie and her friend needed so much vodka, I would do if I had to spend a night there 😷
I would've gotten into my car and turned right back and gone home😁

Reactions: 2
Same price as centre parcs yeah I think I'll keep my money, if that's glamping as she calls it I'd rather stay at home and pitch a tent in my front garden

Reactions: 4
Obviously someone is telling her what’s been said here or she’s reading it cause the alcohol is gone off the table ! It’s one dirty looking tit hole she’s staying in !

Reactions: 6
I used to follow and really like her but a couple if thing lately have really changed my opinion.

Firstly I completely agree the lack of care for social distancing is worrying given her sick father and other sick people he would be in contact with. Most people here have covered that topic well.

What really put me off was the constant complaining how hard it is being a single mother, having no lie in, no help etc. I am married with 3 very young toddlers. She has more help than most married women I know. She is always able to go get her hair done, botox, nails, beauty treatments etc. I haven't been to a hairdresser in 20 months. My husband works round the clock and I have no family on tap to mind my kids. She seems to have more disposable income than most married women I know. 50e on wellies! She spends cos she doesn't have to save for the future. Government will pay for uniforms, medical cards etc. I put money away every week in order to pay for school, braces etc that I know will be coming in a few years. I don't nip in to dunnes and buy 40e airfryers for no reason. Every penny is put away cos we get nothing from the government.
Someone else made a good point that she had her parents house to move into and through another connection got the house she has now. Thats extremely lucky when you think of single mothers in Edel house, homeless living in hotels with zero support.
She is making a mockery of women who actually are in awful situations. I know some single mothers and they are not living the life that she is or has the support she does.

And yes her bedtime routine if you can call it is a disgrace. Kids watching TV and then expect them to go to bed with no wind down. Every evening like most women I put all 3 to bed Myself cos my husband works! I do bath, books, quiet time and put them down calmly and not distressed. Then I go downstairs and clean and get ready to do it all again tomorrow. I am so exhausted as is every mother. Actually can't believe she works in childcare.

I just saw her stories as well. Kids had ipads in bed in what looks like a kip of a place. Vodka bottles everywhere in reach of toddlers.

Was off in parents campervan, now off camping and then off in a hotel with her mam soon! Tough life Julie 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I used to follow and really like her but a couple if thing lately have really changed my opinion.

Firstly I completely agree the lack of care for social distancing is worrying given her sick father and other sick people he would be in contact with. Most people here have covered that topic well.

What really put me off was the constant complaining how hard it is being a single mother, having no lie in, no help etc. I am married with 3 very young toddlers. She has more help than most married women I know. She is always able to go get her hair done, botox, nails, beauty treatments etc. I haven't been to a hairdresser in 20 months. My husband works round the clock and I have no family on tap to mind my kids. She seems to have more disposable income than most married women I know. 50e on wellies! She spends cos she doesn't have to save for the future. Government will pay for uniforms, medical cards etc. I put money away every week in order to pay for school, braces etc that I know will be coming in a few years. I don't nip in to dunnes and buy 40e airfryers for no reason. Every penny is put away cos we get nothing from the government.
Someone else made a good point that she had her parents house to move into and through another connection got the house she has now. Thats extremely lucky when you think of single mothers in Edel house, homeless living in hotels with zero support.
She is making a mockery of women who actually are in awful situations. I know some single mothers and they are not living the life that she is or has the support she does.

And yes her bedtime routine if you can call it is a disgrace. Kids watching TV and then expect them to go to bed with no wind down. Every evening like most women I put all 3 to bed Myself cos my husband works! I do bath, books, quiet time and put them down calmly and not distressed. Then I go downstairs and clean and get ready to do it all again tomorrow. I am so exhausted as is every mother. Actually can't believe she works in childcare.

I just saw her stories as well. Kids had ipads in bed in what looks like a kip of a place. Vodka bottles everywhere in reach of toddlers.

Was off in parents campervan, now off camping and then off in a hotel with her mam soon! Tough life Julie 🙄
I really hope Julie does read here and she reads this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Obviously someone is telling her what’s been said here or she’s reading it cause the alcohol is gone off the table ! It’s one dirty looking tit hole she’s staying in !
if it’s true and the twins daddy is taking her to court then she’s a very very silly girl, showing bottles of vodka and drink laying round the place like that in reach of the kids, all that could be used against her.. no sense whatsoever and this is a girl that works in childcare. I do be wondering if she’s qualified at all 🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.