Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My biggest issue with her is the overexposure of her kids. How can any parent think it’s ok to show her 2 year old sitting on a potty or having a meltdown to 50k strangers? They don’t get a choice in this. Can’t get my head around it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Money to burn she has! All the beauticians and hairdressers in the world won’t change the person she is inside

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Money to burn she has! All the beauticians and hairdressers in the world won’t change the person she is inside
Was the hair, lashes and nails all free if she is brand ambassador? So unrelatable to the average woman in Ireland never mind single mums.

Reactions: 4
Am I the only single mother that is getting really sick of her using the single mother card and trying to be relatable with it? Cos I’ll tell you one thing, there’s nothing at all relatable to most single mothers I know about having your hair makeup tan lashes and Botox done for free, most of us would only love to be able to do those type of things but as normal, non instagrammer mothers we can’t.. as we would only dream of having baby sitters on hand whenever we want, I personally have absolutely no one that I can call on to mind my kids for even 5 minutes, so again not relatable...for her to say she was ‘in the gutter’ two years ago is downright insulting to those people in Edel house and worse again on the streets.. living with your supportive family is far from in the gutter, cramped or not.. and to claim she was sleeping in the sitting room with the twins just to add to her story, what was wrong with her old bedroom upstairs? Surely she could have slept there..she falsely claims repeatedly that she was in emergency accommodation which she most certainly wasn’t, it was a short term rental of a lovely little house with a garden, so many of us can only dream of finding that.. again trying to muscle in on the admiration due to women across Ireland who are raising their children in hotels and b&bs.. she exaggerates her story so much and it really is insulting to those of us who have it so so much harder than she ever has.. to say she worked her ass off to get where she is is completely laughable, she had every stroke of luck, hand out and good connection going..I should say that I don’t feel even an ounce of jealousy for Julie, as I will probably be accused of, I would rather my situation any day over being so shallow that I would lead such a false life and lie about myself... from a single mother who IS working her ass off with absolutely no help or handouts and damn proud of it and not about to let Julie claim she represents people like me

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Am I the only single mother that is getting really sick of her using the single mother card and trying to be relatable with it? Cos I’ll tell you one thing, there’s nothing at all relatable to most single mothers I know about having your hair makeup tan lashes and Botox done for free, most of us would only love to be able to do those type of things but as normal, non instagrammer mothers we can’t.. as we would only dream of having baby sitters on hand whenever we want, I personally have absolutely no one that I can call on to mind my kids for even 5 minutes, so again not relatable...for her to say she was ‘in the gutter’ two years ago is downright insulting to those people in Edel house and worse again on the streets.. living with your supportive family is far from in the gutter, cramped or not.. and to claim she was sleeping in the sitting room with the twins just to add to her story, what was wrong with her old bedroom upstairs? Surely she could have slept there..she falsely claims repeatedly that she was in emergency accommodation which she most certainly wasn’t, it was a short term rental of a lovely little house with a garden, so many of us can only dream of finding that.. again trying to muscle in on the admiration due to women across Ireland who are raising their children in hotels and b&bs.. she exaggerates her story so much and it really is insulting to those of us who have it so so much harder than she ever has.. to say she worked her ass off to get where she is is completely laughable, she had every stroke of luck, hand out and good connection going..I should say that I don’t feel even an ounce of jealousy for Julie, as I will probably be accused of, I would rather my situation any day over being so shallow that I would lead such a false life and lie about myself... from a single mother who IS working her ass off with absolutely no help or handouts and damn proud of it and not about to let Julie claim she represents people like me
you don’t sound jealous to me - you sound like a reasonable normal woman and fair play to you for calling it as it is. Julie comes across as a bit common and while it’s obvious she loves her children and they are well cared for she is also given an awful lot of opportunities and a hell of a lot of free stuff that most of us - single mothers or not - don’t get. Nobody needs all of it! I used to enjoy her but then her following skyrocketed and it all changed. Went along with her for a while and dipped in and out but the final straw for me was the gifted fancy table and chairs l don’t care that they were gifted but did you see her making poor Erin sit outside to eat her chicken curry because there was no way she was sitting at the table in case she wrecked it. Thought that was awful. Why have something like that in your house if it isn’t practical for your kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I noticed Julie has a highlight made of the twins having tantrums such a weird thing to highlight, I don’t find her crying on the screen in a filthy house relatable at all I’m not a single mum but I’m a stay at home mum and I’ve 3 small kids that I work my arse off to get into a goos routine I think Julie is spoiled and very lazy. Her attitude stinks when called out over anything I personally thought Liz reaney was bang on when she was saying about her brother moving in.

Reactions: 9
Her attitude stinks when called out over anything I personally thought Liz reaney was bang on when she was saying about her brother moving in.
She can't deal with any bit of criticism, a sure sign of a bully. She may have thought she was coming across as as strong person in that IGTV, but realistically she came across as an uneducated, aggressive bully. It's actually the funniest thing ive seen in ages, most of the views are from people watching for a laugh😁

Reactions: 16
She can't deal with any bit of criticism, a sure sign of a bully. She may have thought she was coming across as as strong person in that IGTV, but realistically she came across as an uneducated, aggressive bully. It's actually the funniest thing ive seen in ages, most of the views are from people watching for a laugh😁
The shouting and calling people pathetic did it for me I hit the unfollow button. This thread on here was actually mild it was mostly people speaking about her behaviour over covid lockdown and the fact she needs to put them kiddies first and not her content, any time there is a slight criticism of her she comes on with the tears and thrives on the attention

Reactions: 7
The shouting and calling people pathetic did it for me I hit the unfollow button. This thread on here was actually mild it was mostly people speaking about her behaviour over covid lockdown and the fact she needs to put them kiddies first and not her content, any time there is a slight criticism of her she comes on with the tears and thrives on the attention
She's an out and out bully and troll. I have to say that if I was a brand, I wouldn't want to be associated with her after that performance.
It's interesting she's not back to work today, she's off to garryvoe, maybe the creche have a bit of sense after all?

Reactions: 7
you don’t sound jealous to me - you sound like a reasonable normal woman and fair play to you for calling it as it is. Julie comes across as a bit common and while it’s obvious she loves her children and they are well cared for she is also given an awful lot of opportunities and a hell of a lot of free stuff that most of us - single mothers or not - don’t get. Nobody needs all of it! I used to enjoy her but then her following skyrocketed and it all changed. Went along with her for a while and dipped in and out but the final straw for me was the gifted fancy table and chairs l don’t care that they were gifted but did you see her making poor Erin sit outside to eat her chicken curry because there was no way she was sitting at the table in case she wrecked it. Thought that was awful. Why have something like that in your house if it isn’t practical for your kids!
Absolutely, to be honest I have nothing bad to say about her as a mother, the kids are well fed, well dressed and she does seem to dote on them as much as any other mother.. the filming on the potty and the tantrums and as you said about not letting Erin eat at the fancy table, I personally wouldn’t do any of that as a mother but at the same time they’re not massive red flags to me..
I honestly think 90% of the criticism of Julie isn’t directly related to the twins or her mothering, it’s her arrogance in relation to flouting covid 19 regulations for her own satisfaction, showing she couldn’t give a sh*te about cancer patients who will come into contact with her dad, and to add insult to injury making a big song and dance on her igtv, acting the hard woman to deflect people’s attention from the fact she won’t address this very valid concern people have

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think she works in the after school club so probably not back for a while. She said on her stories a while back that she’s back to getting full one parent allowance (think that’s the name) and Covid payment so probably not in any rush back to work. Very different tone from her today - maybe she got some advice!

Reactions: 3
Absolutely, to be honest I have nothing bad to say about her as a mother, the kids are well fed, well dressed and she does seem to dote on them as much as any other mother.. the filming on the potty and the tantrums and as you said about not letting Erin eat at the fancy table, those aren’t things that I personally wouldnt do as a mother but at the same time they’re not massive red flags to me..
I honestly think 90% of the criticism of Julie isn’t directly related to the twins or her mothering, it’s her arrogance in relation to flouting covid 19 regulations for her own satisfaction, showing she couldn’t give a sh*te about cancer patients who will come into contact with her dad, and to add insult to injury making a big song and dance on her igtv, acting the hard woman to deflect people’s attention from the fact she won’t address this very valid concern people have
That's exactly it, I and other have stated numerous times that shes a great mother, you're dead right talking about her arrogance, she's never going to address breaking regulations and the cancer ward because despite all her 'I'm a strong person' bull she's nothing but a little coward and can't face up to the fact she's 100% in the wrong😁😁😁

Reactions: 2
OMG I just watched the video. Fair enough if you want to make a point, but roaring the same bad grammar and poor phrased message over and over just highlights to me that this was not about voicing an opinion in a mature way, this was about jumping on the bandwagon, knowing you would get views and shares and comments that you would benefit from yourself. I found it mortifying to watch.

Reactions: 10
She's an out and out bully and troll. I have to say that if I was a brand, I wouldn't want to be associated with her after that performance.
It's interesting she's not back to work today, she's off to garryvoe, maybe the creche have a bit of sense after all?
Highly unlikely the job dont seem to care at all ,there business is in the lime light now and dropping her wine (so she says) seems to me they dont give a flying fu%k

Reactions: 1
Highly unlikely the job dont seem to care at all ,there business is in the lime light now and dropping her wine (so she says) seems to me they dont give a flying fu%k
Almost certain I seen in a post above that the owner is a relative of Julie so that might explain the business not minding being mentioned on her story

Reactions: 3
I never actually saw any kids in her videos, it looked like she was recording while she was on break or in
Does she get her Botox in the same place as Liz Reaney?
Because both of them have eyebrows like Vulcan's.
Really arched at the very outer edge.
I thought about getting botox recently but when I see the brows very pulled up and the lid skin stretched it scares
I think she works in the after school club so probably not back for a while. She said on her stories a while back that she’s back to getting full one parent allowance (think that’s the name) and Covid payment so probably not in any rush back to work. Very different tone from her today - maybe she got some advice!
so between those 2 claims she’s making more than me working 40 hours a week in a professional job. Lovely 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Almost certain I seen in a post above that the owner is a relative of Julie so that might explain the business not minding being mentioned on her story
Correct but still if there business went belly up because of her dont think they be dropping wine 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.